Sign in to follow this  
JohnBravo

Where is Tanks or Planes for ArmA 3?

Hi all

I just wonder something missing there

We dont have any heavy tanks or planes in ArmA 3 Alpha??

did that not full version yet?

When i am doing make mission map..i check troops ..few troops and light vehicles and light helio that it

something missing there

:(

Early alpha is focused on infantry, other stuff will roll out as alpha continues on and into beta.

*Did you not READ anything about the product you purchased before buying it?* :confused:

It's getting out of hand with pointless threads around here...

Can we please make it so people like this can't post hundreds of meaningless threads so easily?

yes i agree, where the **** are tanks and planes?! Oh wait, thats just an alpha...

You can always import jets from arma 2 or even custom addons people made for arma 3 ;p i found Eurofighter Typhoon works pretty nice

*Did you not READ anything about the product you purchased before buying it?* :confused:

It's getting out of hand with pointless threads around here...

Can we please make it so people like this can't post hundreds of meaningless threads so easily?

After OPs question has been fully answered by trauma.au AND OP thanked him, your (12th?) posting is surely a pretty meaningless one. Threads are full of repetetive "It's an Alpha, and I am so intelligent and hope you all will like me for this" statements. Which sucks.

trauma.au's answer style is what we need in such cases. There were no questions open.

What .. you are wanting tanks AND planes ... sorry you will have to choose one or the other !

Don't worry, you'll have both tanks and planes as the game goes gold (or maybe even in BETA?).

Whats next, submarines and stealth bombers?

Edited by lvl1k0n

Well... we'll get a submarine... small one at least :p. And it's all in beta ;)... and f35 can be loaded with bombs and it's stealth...

is there any info on when more content will be released into the alpha?

is there any info on when more content will be released into the alpha?

DnA said in the SITREP 00006 that maybe they will add some content into the alpha but no guarantee at all.

Edited by Papanowel

Also, from SITREP #00010 which was published today:

We are now transitioning to put focus on our next big public release: the Beta. It's still weeks away, but we need to start preparing and finalizing the sandbox content, new playable content, features and all supporting assets, such as artwork. The plans are all in place, and we are scrambling to execute them well.