.kju

All in Arma (AiA) - TKOH/OA/A2/A1 merge with A3

i have noticed that the latest updates of this has not been updated on sixupdater the one in six updater is still the one from 26/07 it's not that i don't know how to manualy install it it's just to remind you that it's missing inthere

It will become available in SIX networks today. :)

i noticed that the acr maps are not in it should i load it as a mod in the bat file or is it not support yet?

The new version should be available now in SIX networks / Play withSIX. :)

@ Starky396

Can you please post your rpt log file.

However for crashes normally you have to make a report in the A3 FT:

http://feedback.arma3.com/how-to-user.html.html

@ pressytcn

ACR is not supported at this point.

Any chance of ACR getting supported? Not to call you out or anything, just find it tad odd its the only one that doesn't work out of this whole pack. Yet, ACR was by far my personal favorite. The new terrains were golden.

Hope it comes in the future!

Cheers for the update!

Thanks. Unfortunately no meaningful information the rpt.

Best make a ticket in the A3 FT and attach the crash logs.

Huh, the thing is no matter what I do it crashes. It crashed before the release build came out too. Maybe you could check my .bat to make sure it is correct?

rem
rem		Define your additional modfolders
rem

set _CUSTOM_MODS=@CBA_A3

rem
rem		Adjust your parameters
rem

set _DEFAULT_PARAMETERS=
rem 

set _DEVELOPMENT_PARAMTERS=
rem 
set _PROFILE_PARAMETERS=
rem "-profiles=%_ARMA3_PATH%" "-name=Bryson Driscoll"

rem ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
rem
rem DONT MODIFY ANYTHING BELOW
rem

rem Find A3

for /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%A In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 3" /v "MAIN"') do (set _FOUNDPATH_A3=%%B)
if defined _FOUNDPATH_A3 goto found_A3

for /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%A In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 3" /v "MAIN"') do (set _FOUNDPATH_A3=%%B)

for /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%A In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 3" /v "MAIN"') do (set _FOUNDPATH_A3=%%B)

for /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%A In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 3" /v "MAIN"') do (set _FOUNDPATH_A3=%%B)

:found_A3
set _ARMA3_PATH=%_FOUNDPATH_A3%

rem Find A1

for /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%A In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA" /v "MAIN"') do (set _FOUNDPATH_A1=%%B)
if defined _FOUNDPATH_A1 goto found_A1

for /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%A In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA" /v "MAIN"') do (set _FOUNDPATH_A1=%%B)
if defined _FOUNDPATH_A1 goto found_A1

:found_A1
set _ARMA1_PATH=%_FOUNDPATH_A1%

rem Find A2

for /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%A In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2" /v "MAIN"') do (set _FOUNDPATH_A2=%%B)
if defined _FOUNDPATH_A2 goto found_A2

for /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%A In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2" /v "MAIN"') do (set _FOUNDPATH_A2=%%B)
if defined _FOUNDPATH_A2 goto found_A2

:found_A2
set _ARMA2_PATH=%_FOUNDPATH_A2%

rem Find OA

for /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%A In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2 OA" /v "MAIN"') do (set _FOUNDPATH_OA=%%B)
if defined _FOUNDPATH_OA goto found_OA

for /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%A In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2 OA" /v "MAIN"') do (set _FOUNDPATH_OA=%%B)
if defined _FOUNDPATH_OA goto found_OA

:found_OA
set _ARMA2OA_PATH=%_FOUNDPATH_OA%

rem Find TKOH

for /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%A In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive Studio\Take On Helicopters" /v "MAIN"') do (set _FOUNDPATH_TKOH=%%B)
if defined _FOUNDPATH_TKOH goto found_TKOH

for /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%A In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive Studio\Take On Helicopters" /v "MAIN"') do (set _FOUNDPATH_TKOH=%%B)
if defined _FOUNDPATH_TKOH goto found_TKOH

:found_TKOH
set _TKOH_PATH=%_FOUNDPATH_TKOH%

cd /D "%_ARMA3_PATH%"

arma3.exe %_DEFAULT_PARAMETERS% %_DEVELOPMENT_PARAMTERS% %_PROFILE_PARAMETERS% "-mod=%_CUSTOM_MODS%;@AllInArma\ProductDummies;%_ARMA1_PATH%\DBE1;%_ARMA1_PATH%;@AllInArma\A1Dummies;%_ARMA2_PATH%;%_ARMA2OA_PATH%;%_ARMA2OA_PATH%\Expansion;%_TKOH_PATH%;@A1A2ObjectMerge;%_ARMA3_PATH%;@AllInArma\Core;@AllInArma\PostA3"

exit

Hi guys, I installed AIA via Play with6 - I see a few other island but I don't see Sahari. Any Ideas? Thanks

@ Starky396

That looks alright. Unfortunately with crashes only BI can help. :(

@ gstar

PwS does not yet support A1 unfortunately.

Well here is the thing, It ONLY crashes when I launch AiA. I cannot replicate the same problem with the vanilla game or any of the mods I have.

Doesn't matter Starky396 -

1) crashes are not to happen in general according to BI, so submit a report

2) it seems you are the only one. So very unlikely to be an AiA problem itself

@ kju - Thanks for the info. When I watched the demo video for AIA and I noticed that Sahrani was shown - was wondering about that.

@ topas - I was looking for a solution for ARMA 3 not 2. There was a mention that they will work on A3 in the future. Thanks

@ all fans of this awesome mod, as for the issue, "Script initJIPcompatible.sqf not found error - while the annoying message is gone, my change breaks essentially all BI missions and campaigns.. please vote to make BI fix the underlying engine issue." I see that BI developer Moricky has posted in the Notes for this bug report that it will be fixed in today's dev build.

Awesome news! :yay:

Thank you BI (and kju). Please keep supporting this mod - one of the most important A3 content mods, IMHO.

Edit: hmmm, today's Dev build log just posted and no mention of this change? Did it really make it in to today's build? (at work and cannot test right now)

Edited by KaBoNG

Guys

Anyone else use ARMA II launcher to launch your game with AIA?

I have linked my ARMA 2 install, with all the available DLCs, BAF, ACR and the PMC. I have started the game with the three mods inside AIA all enabled with the A2 folder linked only, I constantly get errors and the game doesn't start..

Anyone got a tip on how to start it with A2 launcher.. Thanks

Unless Arma II launcher is able to replicate the required mod-loading order and mods needed (see wiki),

you need a different launcher or use patch files (again see wiki).

I'm using AiA with PlayWithSix, and have sound issues, long echo for mounted guns and aircraft guns, is it still an issue or am i doing something wrong (lazy to go trough 125 pages of topic)

Still a problem yes. BI changed this during the beta and gave no docu how to adjust/fix this (via configs - or might not be even doable..).

Hello all,

just a quick question regarding AiA ded servers

I am trying to decide whats best when it comes to running a server NOW

- A2 ACE again (wait for BI to fix everything and include more content)

- A3 AiA (which is very simple yet effective and a good combination with A3)

search engines are a pain - leading to nothing related to AiA when you have a specific question as such (below)

the question is

- does AiA have some form of dedicated server browser in the works (allowing AiA users to filter AiA servers)

- and how many people are using AiA????

this decision is not easy considering I like the new world (A3) but like the old content (A2/OA) and just tested A2 MSO under AiA with the full Addons_folder from ArmA2:OA (in your OA or ArmA2/Expansions folder) which works very well with ALL ambience accounted for to include A2/A3 factions.

even though nearly EVERYONE should have already ported A2 to A3 (AiA+CBA) the problem is

- rather or not us server-hosts will have an empty server 90% of the time!?!?

? where/whom are all the AiA users out there?

? are AiA users being accounted for

? is there any way to make others aware of AiA servers besides including AiA in the server title

Thanks,

JSNFARRELL

Thanks Kju

Swapped over to Arma3Sync, which has an AIA option. More importantly is more user friendly than play with six at the moment. Plus I can start my external apps such as TrackIr etc at the same time as A3..

Thanks Kju

Swapped over to Arma3Sync, which has an AIA option. More importantly is more user friendly than play with six at the moment. Plus I can start my external apps such as TrackIr etc at the same time as A3..

Have a look at the 1.5 betas (about ready for stable); http://play.withsix.com/posts/102-play-withsix-1-5-beta-build-639

There's external apps support too :) We'll look into the user friendlyness some more.

Edited by Sickboy