Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

ArmA III - Hellenic Armed Forces MOD - (HAFM)

Yes I know ... the mguns of the aircrafts are not yet ready ... I'm working on that now :)

Great !

Very nice mod. I like the m4 very much. It is the best out there so far for Arma 3. Keep up the good work. I'm waiting for the update for the final version, I am getting missing files as well.

Very nice mod. I like the m4 very much. It is the best out there so far for Arma 3. Keep up the good work. I'm waiting for the update for the final version, I am getting missing files as well.

I'm working on the final version which will have more weapons - ships - aircrafts and units .... you are getting errors because BIS have changed a lot of classnames from the previous version (BETA).

Be sure that in this version of my mod there will be no such errors.

Clean ? Every aircraft must be clean ... aerodynamics matter :) .... as for your pic ... this is a Block 52+ version if I'm not mistaken ... :)

Doesn't matter, every aircraft must be dirty :D

Doesn't matter, every aircraft must be dirty :D

ok ... here an aircraft photo captured by a different angle ... http://prntscr.com/1s8d2x ... I believe that it is not so clear as you might think.

Furthermore thanks for your comment ... I'll keep doing the best I can.

ok ... here an aircraft photo captured by a different angle ... http://prntscr.com/1s8d2x ... I believe that it is not so clear as you might think.

Furthermore thanks for your comment ... I'll keep doing the best I can.

No problem!

The pic looks way better. I am very stoked about your creations, can't wait to get my hands on the mod.

I think that this mod will be perfect for the "Indie" faction. Kudos!

(btw: Greece AF hast the best paint scheme in the world - I love the new grey-in-grey look of the Block 52M)

Well ... cockpits views ... (not the best pics).

A-7H Corsair II - http://prntscr.com/1s8iym

Mirage 2000-C - http://prntscr.com/1s8jsr

F-16C - http://prntscr.com/1s8k2v

F-4E Phantom II (pilot) - http://prntscr.com/1s8kgi

F-4E Phantom II (gunner) - http://prntscr.com/1s8l5p

I know that all cockpit textures have to be reworked and improved (also more gauges has to be workable) but this is something I'm planning to do after first release of this stable version ... at this upcoming release just expect to be almost as shown in these screenshots.

Edited by Aplion

It would be nice if you could add more scopes for the M4. The ACOG scope is very important for me. Moreover, I don't know if it is fiecable to add burstfire mode for the M4-M16. I've served in the Greek Special Forces and we used both M4s and M16s which had 4 firing modes, SAFE, SINGLE,BURST,AUTO. Yet, no mod out there supports burst fire for those rifles. Another suggestion I could offer you is to add the Greek Special Forces badge on the left shoulder of the uniform.

It would be nice if you could add more scopes for the M4. The ACOG scope is very important for me. Moreover, I don't know if it is fiecable to add burstfire mode for the M4-M16. I've served in the Greek Special Forces and we used both M4s and M16s which had 4 firing modes, SAFE, SINGLE,BURST,AUTO. Yet, no mod out there supports burst fire for those rifles. Another suggestion I could offer you is to add the Greek Special Forces badge on the left shoulder of the uniform.

Mate ... probably you haven't read all posts here ... for the M4 I have already an ACOG and an ELCAN scope as well as some aimponts to serve it ... also many default BIS optics are compatible and can be used.

Now about the firing modes ... that is something I must do for sure (and I'll do it).

For the badges ... I must thank you but I have all the badges that Hellenic army uses (I have served too in Greek Special Forces a long time ago) ... anyway I'll see about that probably making a special forces squad for this type of badge to have.

Thanks for your comments.

great work so far, I am really impressed.

any idea when a version of this will be available? I am really looking forward to using those planes!

great work so far, I am really impressed.

any idea when a version of this will be available? I am really looking forward to using those planes!

In this version of the mod will be included a lot of weapons - optics - units - aircrafts and maybe some ships ... so I don't want to give a precise release date yet ... but for sure, that date, isn't far away so please stay tunned.

In this version of the mod will be included a lot of weapons - optics - units - aircrafts and maybe some ships ... so I don't want to give a precise release date yet ... but for sure, that date, isn't far away so please stay tunned.

That are great news x 2 :)

What's the scale of ships that we can expect? New models or reskins of the existing small boats?

What's the scale of ships that we can expect? New models or reskins of the existing small boats?

No reskins .... A Frigate, a Patrol boat, a 2 seater Jet Ski and maybe a Submarine (will not dive until BIS release the latest tools).

"Frigate" and "Jet Ski" were enough to get me all aboard. :D Fair enough on the submarine, though I'm hoping for something more full-fledged than what there was in Arma 2, I won't expect more until BI Tools 3.

Very nice mod! Loving the G36 and the selection of aircraft! I don't know what it is, but the MP5 seems a little, bulky, at the front? might just be me?

Very nice mod! Loving the G36 and the selection of aircraft! I don't know what it is, but the MP5 seems a little, bulky, at the front? might just be me?

Can you please explain using a screenshot the mentioned issue of the MP5 mate ? I haven't got any similar report so far.

What's your plan as far as a frigate might go, and what's your plan regarding patrol boats?

What's your plan as far as a frigate might go, and what's your plan regarding patrol boats?

I need to do more work with them but I need the new tools from BIS for that ... as soon these tools will be out ... I'll release the "NAVY" part of the MOD.

It's nothing major, just the foregrip seems about 10-20% too big.

It's nothing major, just the foregrip seems about 10-20% too big.

Compairing to what ? have you seen this specific grip in real ? and how is possible to measure it in-game ?

Sorry I dont ment to offend you ... so please be so kind and post some more details about your remark.

Thanks in advance.

@ If you're thinking of the 50 - 60 meter max model mesh size limits for Arma 2, a bunch of the Hellenic Navy patrol boats that I looked up fit within or below those limits... only the frigate would be over the absolute limit.

Compairing to what ? have you seen this specific grip in real ? and how is possible to measure it in-game ?

Sorry I dont ment to offend you ... so please be so kind and post some more details about your remark.

Thanks in advance.

No offence taken, if anything I'm not meaning to offend your work as I couldn't do it so certainly wont knock you.

But there was something that didn't seem proportioned correctly and I couldn't place exactly what.. but I think I'm closer now.

Taking your screenshot... http://prntscr.com/10qqtj

and this (plus several other images I looked at)

I think what I am seeing is that the flashlight is a little far away from the barrel (or the flashlight is too thin), therefore it is making the fore grip look too deep. The other thing I am noticing is that the magazine looks about an inch or two short. If you compare it to the size of the hands it looks a tad on the short side, adding to the strange proportions.

This is me being very very picky though. The models look fantastic, and I've been waiting for a G36 so im very happy you added that :) And on that note, any plans to add a carry handle 4x optic with RDS on top? link would obviously look awesome on G36 but I've also seen them on M4's :)