Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

ArmA III - Hellenic Armed Forces MOD - (HAFM)

Compared with anything i 've seen until now from MP-5 series (BIS &&ACE models)this is..Heaven :)

Compared with anything i 've seen until now from MP-5 series (BIS &&ACE models)this is..Heaven :)

Glad you like it mate :)

They look awesome Aplion, I would like to suggest one correction if I can. The Colt M1911A1 is a single action pistol, the hammer needs to be cocked. this is a problem even with the BIS one from ARMA 2 and the Iron Front 1944. Keep up the great work

Just an small update ... now the hammer starts from cocked position and remains at same position after reloading as it should be :)

My god what happened to you?

Old dogs have lots of free time heh??.. :D

I really really admire the quality and detail of your work..and 'closing' with the hope this version of Hellenic Armed Forces Mod

will be remembered/gain recognition and popularity among players and communities in A3.

I can say with confidence the work done back there in ARMA 1 has innovations even ARMA 3 is lacking..

As we say in Greece.. Ευγε/ΜπÏαβο! ;)

Edited by GiorgyGR

My god what happened to you?

Old dogs have lots of free time heh??.. :D

I really really admire the quality and detail of your work..and 'closing' with the hope this version of Hellenic Armed Forces Mod

will be remembered/gain recognition and polularity

I can say with confidence the work done back there in ARMA 1 has innovations even ARMA 3 is lacking..

As we say in Greece.. Ευγε/ΜπÏαβο! ;)

Indeed I have a lot of free time mate ... this is good for modding ... but not for anything else (boring).

Thanks for your nice comments and inspiration ... I'm doing my best and I'll keep it like that.

Soon I believe, I've decided to release the [Alpha] version of these weapons in public ... so you'll have the opportunity to test them ;)

OK ... A3 ... year 2035 ... so more modern weapon crates are more appropriate ... so this will be our new crate ... http://prntscr.com/10vxa9

Edited by Aplion

Fantastic work. Can't wait until I can play with these toys :)

Once again, you are the most important person for the Greek Armed Forces (ingame) ;)

Status report ... http://prntscr.com/10z88w

Weapons :

M4A1

M4A1-M203

M60-E4

HK21

MP5-A4

MK12 SPR (Scope included with NVG ability)

M72 LAW

Pistols :

Colt M1911

Optics :

M4 Carryhandle Ironsight

ACOG

Red Dot Aimpoint

Eotech

Muzzles :

M4 Silencer

MP5 Silencer

M1911 Silencer

Flashlights :

MP5 flashlight

Crates :

Weapons Box

Ammo Box

Accessories Box

Supply Box

If you can , add some polygons to the guns , i think they need some refinement , especially colt 1911. Overall this is very good work and very fast :)

'lo Aplion

Infantry forces will be assigned just as BLUFOR..or more factions (as IND./OPFOR)?

'lo Aplion

Infantry forces will be assigned just as BLUFOR..or more factions (as IND./OPFOR)?

Both BLUFOR and IND. is my initial thought mate. Especially IND. cause that way they can be used from both othe sides as allies or enemies.

Those look great Aplion. Is that the standard BI vest or did you make your own?

Standard BI equipment mate just retextured.

Dammit..that guy there looks like someone i know!

Bring it on mate!

lol :)

the units are almost ready and they will be released soon ;)

great work!!! how this works? you dezigne them or they are allready in the game? are you greeks devs? what is the deal here? i am new to this stuff

great work!!! how this works? you dezigne them or they are allready in the game? are you greeks devs? what is the deal here? i am new to this stuff

Welcome to the dark side of the force ... emmm I mean to Armed Assault game mate :)

For the models ... first we are creating these models into a 3D program (as 3ds max for example) after that we are "painting" the models and when these actions will be finished, we are using BI tools to import them in game. And yes we are from Greece on this MOD.

Of course there are some more actions needed before the addons will be playable, but I believe that the line above, generally answers to your question :)

Quick Reaction Force ... http://prntscr.com/12d8z1

Seven members team equiped with light silenced weapons for stealth type missions.

Stay tuned for the release of Greek Units ...

Aplion