[GLT] Legislator

GLT Mod for ArmA 3 - Work in Progress

Here are some WIP screens of my Ion Inc. units. I'm expecting Ion Inc. to have the size of at least a militia in the 2030s, financed by powerful clients. The weapons are from the R3F mod.

Rifleman

jK2gAgCrlN2kV_xs.jpg

Autorifleman

jdXIGqnkwVycR_xs.jpg

Grenadier

jb0s9RO4Fj4DyQ_xs.jpg

Helicopter crew and Ka-60

j1xINNe9Yw3NQ_xs.jpg

Medic

jJL6ZePqLWQNF_xs.jpg

Medic backpack

jbz3MBti7aGVc4_xs.jpg

Security

jby9E4p9tQguoi_xs.jpg

Security with Hunter

jbvLoa54Av40r1_xs.jpg

Sniper with Quadbike

jt8Klxl7m1xB_xs.jpg

Engineer

j42gXzcT38pD8_xs.jpg

nice one Legislator - hello kitty FTW.

Have you tried looking at sports teams jerseys etc? Might mix it up a lot for civvy's

cheers.

Not yet, I'm still collecting ideas and I'm waiting for more civilian 3D models. However I'm already thinking about sports teams from Everon, Nogova, Sahrani, Chernarus, Takistan and Limnos in honor of the ArmA series :D I will look into this matter once ArmA 3 reached beta status.

By the way ... things are getting dirty in A3 if you take a look at this and this picture.

Edited by [GLT] Legislator

Nice. Curious how the lightbars function, though. Or if there's a siren.

Is it gonna hitch cars to the back or something? Or just drive up to broke down cars and fix it there?

Nice. Curious how the lightbars function, though. Or if there's a siren.

Is it gonna hitch cars to the back or something? Or just drive up to broke down cars and fix it there?

Sadly the lightbars can't be activated yet. The whole modell is made by BIS, I only adapted a new texture and activated some hidden 3D parts. I guess for now it'll simple be just another but fancy offroad.

"hidden 3D parts"?

I would like to disable/enabled some parts of my model that I'm creating... what script line did you use to do this?

I don't know how you can set it up in the config of your model. But you should check the config of the ArmA 3 offroad for hints. As far as I know it's the only vehicle right now having such a feature. I found the scripting commands in this thread. However for simpler usage I created my own function to call for the specific parts.

The next mod update will be released soon. It's stable so far, but I need to do some adjustments. Also expect to have signed files with GLT Mod 1.07 or GLT Mod 1.08 (approx. early ArmA 3 Beta time).

The German Liberation Taskforce becomes part of ArmA 3! Please be aware that I'm creating a fictional german armed forces of the 2030s! I have no intention to recreate the real german armed forces 1:1 as I simply don't have the skills to do that! I'll leave this to the creators of the GAF and BW mod. Please consider the A3 weapons as a placeholder until proper german weapons are available. Vehicles, more items and units will follow, as well as missions!

jINSbZF4S5zJh_xs.jpg - jbphPXcOXJMqdx_xs.jpg - j4s5SR8rlev6r_xs.jpg

jlpmONibbA36j_xs.jpg - jWaZ0uutLC3Ir_xs.jpg - jOIBhs7sEk2yz_xs.jpg

j6EMAhTz8spUy_xs.jpg

Hi all,

here's a my roadmap for the weeks:

currently WIP are mission GLT 15: Operation Greenpeace, and a protection vest for the GLT units. Until A3 release I'd like to keep everything stable and bugfree with maybe-updates of the missions. Right now there are plans for 3 more Stratis / Agios Efstratios missions. The GLT units, items and vehicles will be released after official A3 release with maybe the first of many Altis missions. Also, one feature request will be included ;)

Future plans:

- sport teams from Everon, Malden, Nogova, Sahrani, Chernarus, Takistan and Lemnos

- new factions (GLT, up to 6 different resistance forces with different equipment and style)

- more units for Ion Inc.