This is looking great. Can't wait to get some WW2 action!

in reality, the tower can move these tanks moving your body..........this do not tank Tiger  ;) ..hand rotating mechanism was only for the careful targeting .... just shut down manually rotating tower and move your body movements.

Ahhh ok Lighter Turrets.... than Tiger for instance. Ok, good point I hadn't considered that.

All in all still looks Fabulous and Those trenches.... Wow! Hope you're still considering releasing the trenches and dug in fortifications separately as objects for map makers - they alone are a prize !

Ahhh ok Lighter Turrets.... than Tiger for instance. Ok, good point I hadn't considered that.

All in all still looks Fabulous and Those trenches.... Wow! Hope you're still considering releasing the trenches and dug in fortifications separately as objects for map makers - they alone are a prize !

trenches should be longer for ArmA II version, but small grid maps, now it is a grid map greater and therefore could trenches are done up to look realistically

• Like 1

Hi,

to release we have to make 2 models - Praga RV (oposite of opel Blitz) and KPÚV vz.37 (opposite of PAK 35/36).

Also we have to solve many small ones  and one big major bug.  :confused_o:

Im also making tunning of map Marenice.

So this is current state . 

We will try to release it before Xmas .  ;)

will you have 35T and 38T in german liveries? That would be a nice bonus to have!

will you have 35T and 38T in german liveries? That would be a nice bonus to have!

:D You thinking LT vz.35 and LT vz.38. I can made german pack September 1939 as in ArmA II  ;)

Just beautiful. Every time you guys post an update for this mod I get more and more excited.

PZ kpfw I Ausf.A

01.2.jpg

02.jpg

03.1.jpg

04.1.jpg

Note: Lamp notek its installed at germans vehicles from year 1939  :)  ;)

• Like 1

"Groundwooden shelter" for garison from light fortification .

2015-11-03_00002.jpg

2015-11-03_00004.jpg

• Like 4

Hi,

outstandig work!

Thanks for sharing the great preview. :)

Greetings

McLupo

Wow amazing i can't wait for alpha version :D  when we can expect to first version ?

modeled according to the original  :D

01.2.jpg

02.3.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

Model its form  prewar serie...cca 1935-1939  :)  :) production.

• Like 4

That looks great! You guys have some of the most beautiful models. I can't wait to get my hands on them.

god these models are outstanding ,this modrelease will be the best christmas gift, thx for the anticipation PetrTlach and Branzik

will there be implemented a bayonet knife ?  :) 

Bayonets model its too in ArmA II version, but not function, for function we need help from character animator

That looks great! You guys have some of the most beautiful models. I can't wait to get my hands on them.

Thanks...

god these models are outstanding ,this modrelease will be the best christmas gift, thx for the anticipation PetrTlach and Branzik

I like details...But old model in ÄŒSA38 were from year 2009  :blink: very old model... We can in december realase aplha...

Proportion test in ArmA III

2015-11-16_00003_zpsaunvz0ns.jpg

2015-11-16_00001_zpsqzsfnlhe.jpg

2015-11-16_00002_zpskmedv3gh.jpg

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

• Like 3