We have provided pre-Alpha build to YT channel The Shermanator and he made great video . You have to check it out   :P  !

The mod looks amazing! I love the machine gun sounds and the MP40 sound. The uniforms are also looking amazing! I wish you luck on the continuation of the project and I hope for a first public release soon! Great job guys!

011111_zpsm1eqdf15.jpg

Tell me that this doesn't say "Private" or "Friends Only", is this public?

Peter is happy becouse finally manged upload it correctly we had some issue with it.

For some time it will be only for our friends becouse it is still (pre-Alpha or somethink like that), but we hope we will release it soon .

Peter is happy becouse finally manged upload it correctly we had some issue with it.

For some time it will be only for our friends becouse it is still (pre-Alpha or somethink like that), but we hope we will release it soon .

Can I be your friend :D

• Like 3

Oh sweet Jesus, I can't wait to try this beauty with my guys. Really looking forward to it !

Anayway, your work is awesome...

Keep it up !  :P

nice progress guys ,cant wait for a alpha release !

• Like 2

Do I have to sacrifice sheep to get my hands on this? It looks so awesome!

Fix gunner  / commander optic Panzer II, Panzer II have driver, comannder / gunner and loader / radist.

20160323083515_1.jpg

• Like 1

Really great :)

I can't wait for this any longer ;).​ I am so happy to finally see a different and fresh WW II setting and period :)  Really hope someone jumps on the bandwagon and add some stuff for settings like Poland, Norway, Finland , Yugoslavia, Greece ( Crete) and France (1940)... in other words the period from 1939-1941

PS: Will there be a Panzerspähwagen Sd.Kfz. 231 ??

Keep it up

I can't wait for this any longer ;).​ I am so happy to finally see a different and fresh WW II setting and period :)  Really hope someone jumps on the bandwagon and add some stuff for settings like Poland, Norway, Finland , Yugoslavia, Greece ( Crete) and France (1940)... in other words the period from 1939-1941

PS: Will there be a Panzerspähwagen Sd.Kfz. 231 ??

Keep it up

:D  Sd.kfz.231 have 2 year WIP Branzik. I have WIP to kfz.13 and can made sd. kfz.221-223  ;)  As artwork i have plastic model 1:35  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Did you add alot of vehicles since ur last video? there were only Opel BLitz and the tanks.

sdkfz 222 is a have to! :D MG and GMG edition :P

What do you think how long does it take to finish the PRAGA RV?

Did you add alot of vehicles since ur last video? there were only Opel BLitz and the tanks.

Oh come on.... do you have idea how long it takes to create one vehicle, canon or something similar? We are making this in our free time and for free  .

Oh come on.... do you have idea how long it takes to create on vehicle, canon or something similar? We are making this in our free time and for free  .

Was just an idea. chill down  :D

seriously, i have no idea. 

Give me an example to get a notion.

And i appreciate every mod maker, especially huge mods like these. But at least it's something you got amusement from, isnt it?

For example to create KPUV it took me 3 month to gather correct resources, modeling, etc.  B)

• Like 1

some stuff for settings like Poland, Norway, Finland , Yugoslavia, Greece ( Crete) and France (1940)... in other words the period from 1939-1941

Sorry the slight off-topic posting here, but just wondering, what do you mean Finland here in this list? Years 1939-40 Finland was fighting alone against Soviet Union (Winter War), and from Summer -41 onwards together with Germany again against Soviet Union (till September -44, known as a Continuation War). So what do you mean with that list?

For example to create KPUV it took me 3 month to gather correct resources, modeling, etc.  B)

Oh wow. didn't knew that. I thought you are working on it since you announced this model...  have to be alot of hours..

But I also noticed that your screenshots are pretty high quality. Some other modder's textures are a lot worse than yours.  :rolleyes:

Praga RV Still WIP - necessary to study historical sources

praga_rv_ArmA_III.1.jpg

Units, weapons, trucks, map and tanks its a few? :

PZ kpfw I Ausf.A

PZ kpfw I Ausf.B
PZ kpfw II Ausf.A
PZ kpfw II Ausf.B
PZ kpfw II Ausf.C
PZ kpfw III Ausf.B
PZ kpfw III Ausf.C
PZ kpfw III Ausf.D
PZ kpfw IV Ausf.A
PZ kpfw IV Ausf.B
PZ kpfw IV Ausf.C
PZ bfw I Ausf.A
PZ bfw I Ausf.B

Tc vz.33
LT vz.34
LT vz.35
LT vz.38

Opel Blitz open
Opel Blitz open 2
Opel Blitz closed
Opel Blitz ammo
Opel Blitz with fuel

PAK35
KPÚV vz.37

Mortar vz.17
Mortar vz.36

and more other its few? Work its with two men..

• Like 3

Sorry the slight off-topic posting here, but just wondering, what do you mean Finland here in this list? Years 1939-40 Finland was fighting alone against Soviet Union (Winter War), and from Summer -41 onwards together with Germany again against Soviet Union (till September -44, known as a Continuation War). So what do you mean with that list?

Should be obvious...the campaigns and battles between 1939 and early 1941 which includes of course the Winter War in Finland between November 39 and March 1940 :) but also Codename Case White, Operation Weserübung, the Battle / Fall of France and the Balkan Campaign  April 1941. Wouldn't it be cool to see more of such cool fresh WW II scenarios like this one here ( Czechoslovakia 1938 )