whats the progress of the mod? really looking forward to that map

We apologize for the delay, two months we did not have time to do the work now operate again. :)

2015-09-17_00003.jpg

2015-07-13_00006.jpg

:)  as the main goal at the moment is to finish the truck for Czechoslovak units

• Like 7

Those trenches look amazing. I can't wait to try them out.

• Like 1

WOW looks amazing when first relase ?

:) My probelm, i have two months delay...family, work, summer heat in the Czech Republic  :D  :D  we wanted  release this mod in september 2015, but for Alfa we need finish truck Praga RV and 3,7 czechoslovak kanon vz.34 or 37. After alfa we can fix bugs and repair older models..

2015-09-30_00001_zps5lnagrua.jpg

2015-09-30_00004_zpsjxckaee7.jpg

2015-09-30_00002_zpskqfrkygq.jpg

2015-09-30_00006_zpswya0hso7.jpg

2015-09-30_00005_zpsmgrqsdfh.jpg

2015-09-30_00007_zpstphy5zgc.jpg

2015-09-30_00008_zpsyttnpiya.jpg

2015-09-30_00009_zpsdsu4hfki.jpg

2015-09-30_00011_zpspuguqao0.jpg

• Like 5

"release this mod in september 2015" Yyyy you mean October 2015 ?

:) not...september 2015... but i write  two months delay

It will be released when its done and ready. Asking for Mod updates/release dates is not appreciated on these forums. It is seen as spam.

It will be released when its done and ready. Asking for Mod updates/release dates is not appreciated on these forums. It is seen as spam.

not 100% functional :) is playable.Today.  :) For finish Alpha we need done Praga RV and KPÚV vz.34 or vz.37. And repair various major bugs. ......the biggest problems doing updates ArmA III  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  some things we need to go back, because after update haven other definition.  :mellow: 

Branzik make at maps... doing on the trenches at map Marenice and i make at Praga RV and MG13 (MG13 its need for PZI, Nebelfahzeug, Kfz13 and other), and new model PZ I Ausf. A.. and fix other probleme. After ompletion we need made missions... adddons without missions its bad..

Hi petrtlach,

awesome job and no reason to apologize!

Take your time - Haste makes Waste. :) 

Greetings

McLupo 

nice progress Petrtlach :ok: ...a quick question: is the drive speed from tanks and cars for this time period customized ?  

the vanilla Arma3 drive Speed (especially for tanks )is definitly too fast, not really a tank feeling :frown: 

best Regards

nice progress Petrtlach :ok: ...a quick question: is the drive speed from tanks and cars for this time period customized ?  

the vanilla Arma3 drive Speed (especially for tanks )is definitly too fast, not really a tank feeling :frown:

best Regards

PZ kpfw II C its light tank, pz iii behaves differently  :D .. speed PZ II - 40 km/ h in realy...secund fastest tank in mod.  :) in confing fix at 23km/h (so that from the hill speed were cca 40 km/h)

wow looks really good.... do the turrets turn a little too fast ? Weren't these ones hand cranked not powered ?

wow looks really good.... do the turrets turn a little too fast ? Weren't these ones hand cranked not powered ?

in reality, the tower can move these tanks moving your body..........this do not tank Tiger  ;) ..hand rotating mechanism was only for the careful targeting .... just shut down manually rotating tower and move your body movements.