Sign in to follow this  
kegetys

Drill addon

Well would you want to work as Christopher Lowell or Gastovksi tounge.gif I'd rather have a new war weapon, imo.

It is quite funny thou.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ July 13 2002,01:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'd like a unit with a rife bayonette and the swing weapon command.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, a bayonette would be very nice, I agree.

I thought the same thing SolidSnake...

As they say, great minds think alike - and hopefully Kegetys will tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (VerySolidSnake @ July 13 2002,03:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">definetly a oscar meyer wiener<span id='postcolor'>

What is this?

A hot dog/frankfurt, I believe.

What next, a hot-melt glue gun? Maybe a supermarket pricing gun? A rotary labelmaker?

Come on Keg...make some good stuff...it wouldn't be that hard for you to make a Mini-Uzi, Desert Eagle...heck, even a .44 Magnum S&W...

ya, i would REALLY like to see a paintball gun, we cud have more cool stuff to do online

Later Kegetys, when I mentioned a Nail gun, I didn't think you would go an whip one up biggrin.gif

Cheers anyway smile.gif

Still taking request?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ July 13 2002,05:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe a supermarket pricing gun? A rotary labelmaker?<span id='postcolor'>

yeah good idea tounge.gif

Perhaps next there can be made a giant hand so that it can be used to slap in the face all those people who've made great models but can't get them into Opf yet because they haven't been given Oxygen smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ July 13 2002,16:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Perhaps next there can be made a giant hand so that it can be used to slap in the face all those people who've made great models but can't get them into Opf yet because they haven't been given Oxygen smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Very...poignant...I tend to agree with this opinion...

...except that kegetys has released some excellent Oxygen addons (Hawk, AGS-17)...

...but still, point noted. Kegetys, these are fun addons, but how about some more serious stuff for us drooling fans?

Yup yup I know, I guess that was why I was bothered enough to even have an opinion, Keg's is the addon maker I have the most respect for, in fact I don't believe that I've ever installed an addon by anyone else other than the Ash's winter armour one which went hand in hand with Keg's snow island smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ July 13 2002,18:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ July 13 2002,16:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Perhaps next there can be made a giant hand so that it can be used to slap in the face all those people who've made great models but can't get them into Opf yet because they haven't been given Oxygen smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Very...poignant...I tend to agree with this opinion...

...except that kegetys has released some excellent Oxygen addons (Hawk, AGS-17)...

...but still, point noted. Kegetys, these are fun addons, but how about some more serious stuff for us drooling fans?<span id='postcolor'>

Well, making these addons took about 20-30 minutes or so, while making the AGS17 for example took many days, plus the work for the people who took the photos of it for me.

Dont like it, dont download it tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ July 12 2002,19:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'd like a unit with a rife bayonette and the swing weapon command.<span id='postcolor'>

there is a swing weapon command, StrokeGun

and it looks pretty insane too

I have a good idea, why not kegetys make an eastern soldier's ripped off arm (off of their body) with a pointing finger that you can poke people with? its genious!

and a ramp for the weinermobile/motorcycle wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ July 13 2002,19:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ July 12 2002,19:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'd like a unit with a rife bayonette and the swing weapon command.<span id='postcolor'>

there is a swing weapon command, StrokeGun

and it looks pretty insane too<span id='postcolor'>

I know, thats why I suggested it.

i think they are awsome, now you can have a useable prop for any kinda cutscene were a russian interrorgator uses them as a torture device on some pow or civi  smile.gif that is if i can ever find a way to get my resistance game to work properly  mad.gif