Sign in to follow this  
comp_uter15776

UK/EU Alpha Coop

I propose setting up a Teamspeak 3 Server or at least agreeing to join a sepcifc teamspeak 3 server. We should then have a group discussion and then decide on how to proceed.

At the moment the Steam group is the unified method of contact. I already have a TS3 server on standby.

I'll join in (will be good for testing server latency/sync between fairly distanced countries) Send out a group notice when we start testing as a group.

Just a reminder, the main announcements shall be sent to the OP's Group ID listed. Please join that if you want to be kept informed.

I might show up too but first I'm gonna need to figure out this steam thingy...

For sure! A3 will be steam-exclusive so I hope you're all steam'd up!

You can download the Steam client for www.steampowered.com and look for the "install steam" tab up at the top right.

Follow the on-screen instructions and then when you are ready, find our group ID in the OP and locate the "join group" link.

It would be awesome to play some Arma 3 co-op in my timezone!

Looking forward to it!

Awesome to hear; the more the merrier!

TeamSpeak 3 Discussion today; 7:00PM GMT @ ts.st0rm.net

If you don't have TeamSpeak but do have a mic, please visit teamspeak.com and download the latest appropriate version! Without it, you cannot aid us (sorry, but a mic is too great a benefit to go without).

I`m new to ArmA series,can I join u Steam Group when the Alpha will be released?

I`m from EU,if that matters.

Thx!

Of course you can :) You can join it right away now even, so you know what's going down when. The fact you're in the EU helps a lot as the timezones are rather similar. That said, anyone can join in anywhere; if they can make it!

Since the US group decided to go "US Only" does this mean that this group is also UK/EU only?

i'd say let anyone in as long as they can meet the play time but hey i'm not Group leader, Comp_uter15776?

You are correct Molov, I say again: ANYONE is welcome so long as they have a microphone and are willing to help - The reason for the "EU/UK" bit is so that people can identify that any events will be used via that sort of timezone (GMT,GMT+-1 etc) rather than GMT-5 or something silly. If you're in the USA and want to help us out, and you an make it, by all means do!

The group is open to all even if you are not able to make it :)

Regards, Comp_uter15776

Coolbeans, glad to see you guys are more open to those that want to help rather than regional.

I could create some Co-Op missions with editor, but I'm also going to put in some PvP so we could try out the PvP elements aswell, just to see how it works out and how could it be improved.

The date for our Alpha testing has been decided and will be given to our GROUP on steam.

Please take the time to subscribe to our A3ATU YouTube channel, created in preparation for the ArmA 3 Alpha release videos we will upload there!

I'd like to help if I can, I'll send an invite request to the Steam group.

Steam name = BigBANGtheory

btw I also have Warthog HOTAS | TrackIR 5 | Saitek Rudder Pedals and Cougar MFDs

My Steam profile is 'SPARTdAN' so please add that if I may join some games. I've only just gotten into Arma 2 with hearing about Arma 3 (sorry).

Might struggle to make Saturday as that's a work day for me. I'll try and catch the next one.

Don't really like the public servers so I'm looking forward to play/test with you all.

certainly interested in getting involved in this. would be awesome to get some co-op in the alpha

steam profile name is Orophin18

my profile name is GITSEggbeast

I added you all

we have an 18+ ts3 (sorry! GITS clan is 60 strong and 5 years old and we play by group rules)

we play evolution only

if there's interest in joining our dedi testing evolution (co-op 22 player) then ping me a message on steam as we're passwording atm to reduce the lag/kiddie spawnkilling

I can also help you with mission hosting issues for your group or if you're playing it on client etc

Egg

Edited by eggbeast