Sign in to follow this  
drakedaeron

If i buy Alpha ARMA 3 on the website...

Hello,

Sorry for my english, i'm french.

So, i have seen the Game is in preorder.

I have 3 questions.

The first, is, if I buy the game (70$ edition), the game she will be in quite langage ?

The second, is, the game will be in box version or digital version ? If is in box, where the box will be send ?

And the last, we have been new informations concerning the minimal config ? (i have a GT540M :3)

Thank and good journey !

(Sorry for my langage :3)

It'll be for sale next week. The pre order is a digital download only I think. For a box version you'll have to wait for release.

I can answer the first and second question:

1. Arma 3 localization is being done in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish, so once you activate the game it may be in French.

2. The game will have box AND digital version, but box version will only come out in autumn 2013 at full price of 44.99 euros, and you would have to activate it on Steam -- so if you don't want/need a box and disc, you can buy it digital-only for a lower price next week (24.99 euros regular, 39.99 euros digital deluxe edition, 69.99 euros "supporter" edition).

Thank you very much for you'r answer and your efforts to understand me ^^

Is a very good new for me if the game is localized in French.

You answered quite my questions and I thank you! :)

Stalk0r : For alpha is not a problem, but is for the complete game when he will be available. It is especially for the complete version which that would annoy me. :3

As I heard from steam users, ArmA 2 over steam is only in English. I can't confirm it because I don't use steam. (I just know it from German gamers)

I don't see reasons why steam should handle it different with ArmA III. But maybe anyone get some statement from BiS about it.

According to [FRL]Myke's translation of a German article, Arma 3 boxed version (which is full game) will be localized in French, and the boxed version (autumn 2013) will be published in France by Peter Games/Morphicon.

I want to get the Supporter edition, but how many have been sold? Have they reached the 500 mark yet? Also, is this playable through steam? Not so worried about the Alpha, but if I buy supporter or deluxe is it accessible through steam, or as standalone game? I have only played Arma through Steam so I just want to be sure. I am playing it either way, just want to know. Thanks guys and gals!

I want to get the Supporter edition, but how many have been sold? Have they reached the 500 mark yet? Also, is this playable through steam? Not so worried about the Alpha, but if I buy supporter or deluxe is it accessible through steam, or as standalone game? I have only played Arma through Steam so I just want to be sure. I am playing it either way, just want to know. Thanks guys and gals!

Every version must be played using Steam. As for the numbers of copies sold, the store opens up on march 5th, so nobody has been able to buy the game yet..

and do anyone know what about czech language in game? because BI studio is czech studio, and all ARMA (+OFP:cold war crisis) games was in czech language.

Peter Games/Morphicon is doing English, French, Italian, German and Spanish for the boxed version sold later this year; no idea what sort of localization will be done in any other languages.

As I heard from steam users, ArmA 2 over steam is only in English. I can't confirm it because I don't use steam. (I just know it from German gamers)

I don't see reasons why steam should handle it different with ArmA III. But maybe anyone get some statement from BiS about it.

No i've Arma 2 by steam and its translate in french. But just with subtitles like GTA !

Every version must be played using Steam.

So if i understand, if i buy a Supporter Edition i get a key to activate the final product by steam with all of the features at the release ?

So if i understand, if i buy a Supporter Edition i get a key to activate the final product by steam with all of the features at the release ?

The Supporter Edition, and any other edition besides the Lite invite grants you the full game, and the game will be Steam only, so it follows logically :)

That key that you would need for Steam is going to contain all the Games, bonuses & Steam gifts. I'd imagine your Steam account being gradually upgraded, as the time comes for Beta, Full game, etc.

all arma games (from arma cold war assault - former operation flashpoint - to arma 2) were in french.

arma 3 will be in french too.

however, I just wonder about the alpha and beta:

will these version be in different langages or in english only?

stalkor said that he thinks it will be so, but i'd like to have confirmation

all arma games (from arma cold war assault - former operation flashpoint - to arma 2) were in french.

arma 3 will be in french too.

however, I just wonder about the alpha and beta:

will these version be in different langages or in english only?

stalkor said that he thinks it will be so, but i'd like to have confirmation

On Alpha release the game will definitely be in at least English and Czech. It's a fair bet that there will be other languages too.

The Supporter Edition, and any other edition besides the Lite invite grants you the full game, and the game will be Steam only, so it follows logically :)
That key that you would need for Steam is going to contain all the Games, bonuses & Steam gifts. I'd imagine your Steam account being gradually upgraded, as the time comes for Beta, Full game, etc.

Yes, so wait and see ! :)