Sign in to follow this  
skytheman

Bestbuy

muuusst.. stop...pong...noooooo

Anyway, i called BestBuy today,and i wonder if you actually have to go to school to get a job there. Some Woman picked up the phone, and i asked her about it. She made me confirm the name of it 6 times. After looking she came back and said "yo we only have umm somtin called Cold Wars Crisis, and umm.. some gold thing" I just sighed and hung up.

You know what I think ? The girls like that, that work there have no sence of selling anything, the only way they got the job was because their boyfreind worked there, and they only reason they joined the crew is because they want to talk to their boyfreind. Pure crap. They should hire people that know how to sell games and know alot about them. sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Anyway, i called BestBuy today,and i wonder if you actually have to go to school to get a job there. Some Woman picked up the phone, and i asked her about it. She made me confirm the name of it 6 times. After looking she came back and said "yo we only have umm somtin called Cold Wars Crisis, and umm.. some gold thing" I just sighed and hung up.<span id='postcolor'>

Wow! She's even got her GED. (Good Enough Degree) tounge.gif

Hey, maybe she just usually works in the music section? She might even be hot? Be sure to snap a pic when you go to pick up oprah, unless she's ugly, in which case, forget I said anything. At all. Mmhmm... where were we?

I was just meaning her attitude. She had no intrest helping me, or probably anyone else.

In other news, I broke my CD ROM drive on purpose, so I would HAVE to go to the store on the 9th. I am going insane

Sure did... I'm gonna see if I can fix it before I smash it and buy a new one... I pulled out the tray and it wont open or close, then i accidently smashed a thingy with a screwdriver.

(128kb)

Picture

You know whats fun? get some of your buddies and hook up an old pentium or 486 just to the power and power and turn it on and you each get a screw driver and hit it and drag the screw drivers all over and it will spark like a MOFO!! If you do this be sure to drag the screw driver through the IDE ports for maximum sparking.

LOL. Or how about carring an iMac you found in a dumpster over to a constuction yard. Go on a 4 story office being built and drop it smile.gif. It fuxorzing explodes tounge.gif .

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BS87 @ July 04 2002,22:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">muuusst.. stop...pong...noooooo<span id='postcolor'>

Bwwwahahahah! Pong RULES!!!

I'm gonna miss when OFPR comes out here in NA because I'll be playing pong all the time, lol. My new high score, 418! smile.gif

-=Die Alive=-

WTF?!!?@!!

THE 9TH IS LIKE 500123128575856508749 DAYS AWAY!

I'll have to play DoD and recon until then...

Recon is kind aweird. I only played one online game... and I hadn't finished the training... So I was using miles gear (like laser tag) I wonder if everyone else was or just me because I hadn't finished so for me it displayed as miles...

interesting

I have sat here for, like 30 minutes, reading this ENTIRE THREAD at once and I must say it is one of the funniest forums threads I have ever read biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Anyway I, like the rest of ya, am anxiously waiting the release of Resistance...some time around Christmas I think. sad.gif

Well, my brother finally called back but I was off so heres what he said about our Best Buy.

Maybe by the 10th, maybe not. Employee in charge of games was pissed cause people have been calling everyday asking about it(hehehhehe) and he's sick of them. So I guess that means a extra couple of calls are in order(hehehe).

In all seriousness, I really think the best buys are lost and just don't want to admit they havent a clue when they will recieve shipments. So just like when the original OFP came out, and Red Hammer, Codemasterbaters have screwed the pouch. Really people, if you don't have it ready to ship and in stores until the 10th, don't plaster the release as the 28th of the previous month.

Really, it won't affect sales of us diehard fans, but the ocassional gamer will be standing in the store wondering where it is, decide Ghost Recon (or something else)will do and not come back for Resistance until the bottom dropped out of it and its only 12.99$ or something like that. Ya, this is only a "what if" but in the world of gaming its shit or get of the pot. Nobody likes a bullshitter.

Just some random thoughts as I get nothing done at work.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (zverushka @ July 05 2002,03:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Woah, a hard disk partition has 13 gigahertz. on it?  wink.giftounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

sorry got a little confused there, I just wanted to play the game. biggrin.gif

If you call the Codemasters tech support people to inquiry about the game, they will either go "Whut? Residence? Huh? Resistance? I don't think they sell that", or something like "I'm not sure, but the reason why is because the people who make the CD are going to slow or something" - like I'm going to believe that.

Ack damn u best buy... I cant even call their deparments now...I get this recording that says its not working blah blah blah.... Must be me calling so many damn times.

well i been all over i keep get the 10th or this saturday i hoping for this saturday at bestbuy in massachusetts i am not telling you where i do i never get one so tounge.gif ok also call a friend who works there an tell him or her to hold it for you and you give them 50.00 if you dont know the people ok that what i did so i get my copy of it if any changing on shipmeant my friend will tell me i get back to guys ok

I beleive that the 9th isn't the Release date for OFP:R, but its actually the release date of the papeer from CM that says OFP:R will be released in North America on the 2nd Of November, 2002

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ July 05 2002,20:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wish I could make it my signature....<span id='postcolor'>

Looks fine to me wink.gif

Ya I just called aswell and got a girl that knew what she was doing. She said they will be in any day now, and the best day to check is Saturday (Tommarow) And they are getting in a total of.... *Drumroll* 10 smile.gif So Ill see ya guys tommarow. Motorbike racing !