INF_MIke64

Lots of Bombs

8093982486_0293654f31.jpg

by

John681611

Description:

Its been sitting on the INF Beta server for a while and its finally good for release. A set of missions Launched from the main airbase, to complete as you like. With targets from ships to convoys there is always something to do. As well as other roles e.g Air-traffic controller and FAC.

Features:

-Selection of aircraft.

-Base defenses.

-5 COOP maps Chernarus, Fallujah, Pantheria, Tavi and Lingor (requires lingor units).

-TvT Takistan.

-TvT Panthera

-Rearm base.

Installation:

Move into MP mission folder in game directory.

Usage:

Edit and add more aircraft as you like.

Media:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pZZlvqEJIdg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Change log:

v2.7

-ACR requirement removed thanks to Perfk

-Large bases replaced for spawning aircraft (less lag and easier to add units)

-Unit Caching removed

-TVT and COOP maps added

-More preferences

-Other fixes

-Updates to Xeno rearm script.

v2.0

-Recruit-able pilots

-new "honeycomb" aircraft bays

-ropes box

-dedicated server unit caching improves server FPS by 8-10.

-air patrol parameter.

-EASA now allows all armaments on any jet ((Not restricted to Blufor or Opfor)

-More advanced ships on new maps.

-lots of other little fixes.

v1.1

-Fallujah mission fixed

V1

-Release.

Notes:

Friendly's in OPFOR aircraft can be targeted.

Do you want Skyhook in all missions.

Credits & Thanks:

INF_Rhys, INF_Delta4512 and Maksim - mission objectives.

IronFists & Friends - mission testing.

Any scriptors used in missions.

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/547921882/LOBV2.7.zip

Requirements:

ACE

ACEX

PMC

BAF

Edited by john681611

Sounds good John, thank you for sharing this. Will love to see more work from the INF beta server.

Uploading the coop missions to the CiA ACE coop server!

looks interesting can never have too many ACE missions...thanks for sharing!

Thanks guys, nothing as of yet looking to create a mission using my Skyhook script, though for now I have to study.

Played this with my buddy for 4hrs tonight, great mission. But..... Few things.

I know its just ACE being ACE, but you get black screen from blacking out way to much. There is also a bug sometimes were once you get the black out screen, sometimes it wont go away even once you level out or whatever. Even with a respawn it's still there. We had to get in a plane, and just crash and it reset. Don't know if that's ACE being ACE, or bug in mission.

Also; we couldn't find how UAV hub / trailer to control the MQ-9.

Another issue we had with "Infantry" area, is they seem to run and hide and to kill them all you need to go back to base and get a Chopper and just like hover to find them. Kind of annoying if your out bombing stuff with jets and bomb that town. We spent like 20mins trying to fly by an find infantry, couldn't find them, than even got a Chopper and still couldn't find em. Just gave up and moved on to another Objective.

The carrier; whats on it exactly? We couldn't get objective complete either, I saw maybe Two AA tanks and 4-5 AA guns? That's a tad much in my opinion.

Besides that, excellent mission. I will be playing this a lot more solo too to practice flying and just have fun.

Played this with my buddy for 4hrs tonight, great mission. But..... Few things.

I know its just ACE being ACE, but you get black screen from blacking out way to much. There is also a bug sometimes were once you get the black out screen, sometimes it wont go away even once you level out or whatever. Even with a respawn it's still there. We had to get in a plane, and just crash and it reset. Don't know if that's ACE being ACE, or bug in mission.

Also; we couldn't find how UAV hub / trailer to control the MQ-9.

Another issue we had with "Infantry" area, is they seem to run and hide and to kill them all you need to go back to base and get a Chopper and just like hover to find them. Kind of annoying if your out bombing stuff with jets and bomb that town. We spent like 20mins trying to fly by an find infantry, couldn't find them, than even got a Chopper and still couldn't find em. Just gave up and moved on to another Objective.

The carrier; whats on it exactly? We couldn't get objective complete either, I saw maybe Two AA tanks and 4-5 AA guns? That's a tad much in my opinion.

Thanks for playing it for so long, feedback is always helpful, i'll give you some answers:

1: Blackouts as far as i know have not been solved without a full addon (believe shacktack have one).

2: If you respawn with part blackout effect its a bug in ACE, just wait about 30 seconds and it should clear

3: UAV is though the Radio so people can actually fly it, though the way ACE weapon system works its useless for attacking anything.

4: The infantry is more of a helicopter objective, using thermals does help so do cluster bombs.

5: The objective of the carrier is to destroy all AA defenses and Aircraft in the sky and on deck.

The objective system is a bit crude on that map and has not been fully tested, given more bugs and errors it may warrant another version and i can fix it then.

Thanks man, Didn't even think of the Radio, durr.

BTW: Fallujah has a problem, soon as the map loads "MISSION COMPLETE" comes up and 10secs later END screen.

Edited by KilrBe3

sorry didn't see the Fallujah problem had allot of work lately will fix it soon.

Just to let yu all now, I will be running LOB for the next week on my server..

Obv mods are RQD..

Filter OCUK..

b_560_95_1.png

---------- Post added at 12:59 ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 ----------

Ok, This is annoying..

Uploaded ACE & ACE_X.. Cannot play due to missing x y z.. Uploaded ACE_RU and ACE_USNAVY. Still cannot join server, still get missing files needed which are..

12:44:42   acex_ru_veh_bmp2
12:44:42   acex_c_vehicle
12:44:42   acex_ru_c_vehicle
12:44:42   acex_ru_veh_su27
12:44:42   acex_ru_veh_l39
12:44:42   acex_ru_veh_su30
12:44:42   acex_veh_mah6
12:44:42   acex_ru_veh_su34
12:44:42   acex_veh_t72
12:44:42   acex_ru_veh_btr70
12:44:42   acex_ru_veh_ka50
12:44:42   acex_usnavy_veh_ah1
12:44:42   acex_veh_m113
12:44:42   acex_veh_m2
12:44:42   acex_ru_veh_mi17
12:44:42   acex_ru_veh_bmd2
12:44:42   acex_ru_veh_bmd1

Now everything is in the uploaded server files, I have enabled them client side.. I can play the mission if I start it on my pc!!

Anyone any ideas?

thanks

Just to let yu all now, I will be running LOB for the next week on my server..

Obv mods are RQD..

Filter OCUK..

http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/31.132.1.40:2302/b_560_95_1.png

---------- Post added at 12:59 ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 ----------

Ok, This is annoying..

Uploaded ACE & ACE_X.. Cannot play due to missing x y z.. Uploaded ACE_RU and ACE_USNAVY. Still cannot join server, still get missing files needed which are..

12:44:42   acex_ru_veh_bmp2
12:44:42   acex_c_vehicle
12:44:42   acex_ru_c_vehicle
12:44:42   acex_ru_veh_su27
12:44:42   acex_ru_veh_l39
12:44:42   acex_ru_veh_su30
12:44:42   acex_veh_mah6
12:44:42   acex_ru_veh_su34
12:44:42   acex_veh_t72
12:44:42   acex_ru_veh_btr70
12:44:42   acex_ru_veh_ka50
12:44:42   acex_usnavy_veh_ah1
12:44:42   acex_veh_m113
12:44:42   acex_veh_m2
12:44:42   acex_ru_veh_mi17
12:44:42   acex_ru_veh_bmd2
12:44:42   acex_ru_veh_bmd1

Now everything is in the uploaded server files, I have enabled them client side.. I can play the mission if I start it on my pc!!

Anyone any ideas?

thanks

Just to ask tho, have you added the ACE_RU and ACE_USNavy to the CMD line on the server?

Yeah mate :)

Really weird, it is like it doesn't see the mod!

All folders are correct, checked and check. Got someone else to check in case I was being dumb!

Still the same!

just run it on my own server, runs just fine... try running your server and looking at the list of mods showing on the browser in game.

Edit: been looking further through the list of addons needed,and seems that @opx-objects is also needed. Not sure if its actually needed or just list as needed by the mission. (Had this problem before on one my owm missions where it was asking for the L119 Len weapons mod)

Edited by rhyswilliams999

Did everything on my pc that I did on my server..

Completely flummoxed me...

Can you list the mods running please, just incase I have missed something out!

Thanks

Did everything on my pc that I did on my server..

Completely flummoxed me...

Can you list the mods running please, just incase I have missed something out!

Thanks

Seems like i'm a bit of a derp, I'm running one of the older versions of the mission and John says he's already eliminated that problem

just run it on my own server, runs just fine... try running your server and looking at the list of mods showing on the browser in game.

Edit: been looking further through the list of addons needed,and seems that @opx-objects is also needed. Not sure if its actually needed or just list as needed by the mission. (Had this problem before on one my owm missions where it was asking for the L119 Len weapons mod)

@opx-objects has been removed.

Hi guys,

Quick update on the plans for this mission pack. Me and the rest of Iron-fists have fallen in love with Taviana Island so we decided to make a lots of bombs map. We also have plans for Lingor and panthera, maybe a TVT* as well. Along side this I have been working to improve the performance my reducing the amount of groups, (same amount of units and targets) this should also improve the AI's coordination.

As always we will be testing the missions on our Iron-Fists testing server, it is locked so if you want to help us out in testing jump on our TS and talk to either me (INF_Mike64) or INF_Rhys about it.

ts info:http://www.tsviewer.com/index.php?page=ts_viewer&ID=945708

*what do you prefer TVT or COOP?

Its been some time and there has been lots of testing, now finally down to small things before public release. Lingor and Taviana maps are done and the old maps have also been updated features include.

- Recruit-able pilots

- new "honeycomb" aircraft bays

- ropes box

- dedicated server unit caching improves server FPS by 8-10.

- air patrol parameter.

- EASA now allows all armaments on any jet ((Not restricted to Blufor or Opfor)

- More advanced ships on new maps.

- lots of other little fixes.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8492/8303557601_9a13b782c4_o.png (539 kB)

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8084/8303559477_fb406b029b_o.png (1240 kB)

Hey,

I had a lot of fun on the TvAI maps, but im having problems getting into the TvT map.

I'm getting this error: http://i.imgur.com/loKwe.jpg - what can i be doing wrong?

Mods used:

@ace

@acex

@acex_ru

@ace_usnavy

@cba

@cba_a2

@cba_oa

and the expansion/beta r121

Thanks for the reply Myke.

I got it to work, never heard of the acr dlc, so thanks for telling me about that one. (one more dlc added to the box :) )

anyway, sadly i know that i wont be able to get all of my friends to buy it, and well, some of them even to install the light version. - could you make it without the acr units? - or mabye give me permission to alter your version?