Sign in to follow this  
Prof.Wizard

Wrong data in red hammer's opening scene

Anyone noticed in Red Hammer's opening scene the data? That opening scene when you first start the campaign which shows that helicopter approaching... Wednesday May 5th.

Impossible. When you do the first mission (and the second), it is Friday May 4th... wow.gif

Back to the future?!

No, probably the developers wanted to say: Wednesday May 2nd...

PLEASE CORRECT IT IN THE NEXT PATCH. IT SHOULD BE PIECE OF CAKE...

Thanks,

Constantine.

A bit of anal retentiveness for you (hey I'm a scientist after all! )

In 1985, May 4 was a Saturday, not a Friday. That would make the preceding Wednesday the 1st of May.

So there! tounge.gif

(Source: http://www.calendarhome.com )

Alx

Whatever. The fact of the matter is that Red Hammer has definitely a wrong calendar...

Could BI prepare a fix?!

This is hardly Troubleshooting.

Moving to General Discussion, although it might get moved to General Chit-chat (OffTopic) by another moderator smile.gif

We have a word for that in Belgium.

Muggenziften !

tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ June 27 2002,00:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Moving to General Discussion, although it might get moved to General Chit-chat (OffTopic) by another moderator smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Off topic?

Are you joking?!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ June 27 2002,00:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This is hardly Troubleshooting.

Moving to General Discussion, although it might get moved to General Chit-chat (OffTopic) by another moderator smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

this thread should stay in troubleshooting

There's a problem with dates in 1.46 and in 1.60. All dates are messed up. sad.gif

I'm a bit of a nitpick in general, but this goes too far. Would you have Bohemia Interactive work on other things in the game, such as flight model, or would you rather have them fix the dates?

I want EVERYTHING fixed Kermit. Of course there are priorities, I agree. But since the dates problem should only be appending and correcting a data file they can do it fairly easily...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gollum1 @ June 27 2002,10:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">EVERYONE SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF THIS USELESS TOPIC!<span id='postcolor'>

Mmmmm, no! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Prof.Wizard @ June 26 2002,19:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Whatever. The fact of the matter is that Red Hammer has definitely a wrong calendar...

Could BI prepare a fix?!<span id='postcolor'>

You arer crying well, but on a wrong tomb. Red Hammer was developed by Codemasters. If you want something to be fixed in Red Hammer, contact Codemasters.

Ouch,

Painful tounge.gif

BIS ! I M NOT GONNA BUY RESISTANCE IF THEY KEEP GETTING THE DATES ALL MESSED UP

That is just unacceptable biggrin.gif

Come on ... get a life !

btw : Muggenziften = nitpicking ( i honestly tought Avon was gonna find the translation )

umm. bitching over dates aint that a bit too far out ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shrikey @ June 27 2002,14:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">umm. bitching over dates aint that a bit too far out ?<span id='postcolor'>

Those were the days! tounge.gif

As Suma said Red Hammer was made by Codemaster's not by Bis, thus it is nothing to do with Bis or these forums. Use the link Avon posted but I wouldn't expect a reply.

Asked and answered so as this is now spam I will close it smile.gif