Sign in to follow this  
PreedSwe

Hackers running wild, no way to stop them...

In my short stint in playing bf, I noticed hackers were dealt with regularly by some ccgstream (or w/e it is) program. There were a ton more accusations that actual hackers. Typical kids I guess, getting upset when they die.

GGC-Stream. It's sort of an aggregated banlist, as I recall. Very handy for those games that use PunkBuster. Those lists run red with the blood of actual cheaters, to be sure.

Still, accusations are definitely handed out liberally, though it seems it's mostly smack-talk.

GGC-Stream. It's sort of an aggregated banlist, as I recall. Very handy for those games that use PunkBuster. Those lists run red with the blood of actual cheaters, to be sure.

Still, accusations are definitely handed out liberally, though it seems it's mostly smack-talk.

GGC-Stream was also hit by a false-positive banwaves last year in BF3. Cheaters can easily use PB exploits to generate tons of false-positives!

GGC-Stream was also hit by a false-positive banwaves last year in BF3. Cheaters can easily use PB exploits to generate tons of false-positives!
I'm not surprised at all. I played BF 2142 years ago, and PB frequently kicked me (but never banned me) off of servers for no reason. It had a reputation for uselessness even then.

I don't say BE is 100% right since I was banned for aimbotting by GGC-stream and hand on heart I never did it. Yet they still deny I'm innocent. (I don't say "maybe you aren't :p )