Sign in to follow this  
KingBeast

Land of the free and brave

If that's true, then I wonder how much masturbation goes on at the Gay Olympics.

(Don't tell me that there's just as much of that, too. tounge.gif)

I'm sensing you want to further a notion of gay people having a higher sex drive than straight people?

It's like a guy in a strip bar compared to a guy in super market.

When you mix bi-sexuals, homo-sexuals and hetero-sexuals in the same showers, you're going to see some action. As compared to only hetero-sexuals in the Regular Olympics.

Uhm, no...

Did you forget to eat your vitamin <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>B</span>rain today?

Whether a guy is gay or straight, he still has the same instincts.

If a straight guy was in a shower with women that he respects and works with, he'd still take a peek and get a hard on.

Same with gay guys. They'll still take a peek at the others.

*laughs*

lol, Nordin, I just realised that you've replied to me more than a few times already.

You must be really bored.

There's no point to even argueing with me... I'm just going to think about sex no matter what. lol

I think such cycling thoughts actually prevent us to think to full effect. It clouds our minds and makes thoughs run in nonproductive loops. Maybe one should get a castration? biggrin.gif

Nah- you just gotta get laid.. smile.gif

Advocate xxx -Are you trying to be ironic?

'Oxford ? Please. Of course you Brits do everything "by the book" '

LOL- biggrin.gif

Like looking up words in a dictionary?

Who would have thought?

Harvard ? Please.

Of course you 'Yanks' do everything "by Luscious Lucindas WelCUMing Webcam"

Wha?

exactly.

sort of

Perhaps i should use this inopportune moment to reveal that i also am due to voyage into the 'New World' (with some of my family). Canada to be exact (next summer)

First to go on a big train ride (about 4 days) to see a bunch of mountains and shit (my brothers idea) and also stopping off at the cities of Montreal and Vancouver (where im hoping to get some Canuck nookie biggrin.gif )

Does anybody know about these cities?(or just Canada generally)

Do you need ID to get into clubs? do you have to be 18? 21?

etc

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IsthatyouJohnWayne @ June 22 2002,11:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Perhaps i should use this inopportune moment to reveal that  i also am due to voyage into the 'New World' (with some of my family). Canada to be exact (next summer)

First to go on a big train ride (about 4 days) to see a bunch of mountains and shit (my brothers idea) and also stopping off at the cities of Montreal and Vancouver (where im hoping to get some Canuck nookie biggrin.gif )

etc<span id='postcolor'>

I live in Montreal. Clubs/bars it's 18, though you can get in almost any club when your 16, just don't act like a noob and get wasted on one beer. In montreal, bars stay open until 3AM, you cant buy booze in stores after 11PM. You'll get laid in montreal, it's the best "fucking" city in all of the fucking canadian cities. Here, there's like 4 or 5 clubs where you cannot get laid in, it's amazing. You go in there, and it's all young ladies looking to get laid. Just don't go in there with your gf, you'll lose your gal so fucking fast because all the other broads will be over ya. It's actually a good place to dump you GF, because most probably at the end of the night you'll have another one. Oh yeah, the chicks dig people from outta town, act like a tourist, you'll get laid no problem.

Ontario and other provinces are, I think, 19 to drink.

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IsthatyouJohnWayne @ June 22 2002,18:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">First to go on a big train ride (about 4 days) to see a bunch of mountains and shit (my brothers idea) and also stopping off at the cities of Montreal and Vancouver (where im hoping to get some Canuck nookie biggrin.gif )

etc<span id='postcolor'>

I am in British Columbia.

Drinking age is 19. You need some sort of givernment issued ID to get into the bars. As long as it shous your DOB and has a picture, you're in biggrin.gif

Vancouver is a nice city, there are some great clubs... And if you look half ways decent and have a good accent, getting some Canadian Beaver shouldnt be that hard at all biggrin.gif

If you are doing the train ride I think you are (The Rocky Mountaineer), you'll not be thinking it's as lame as you appear to now. It's one of the most breathtakinglt spectacular trips that you can take. A once in a lifetime sort of thing. Heh...if you do that trip and I am still in the same town, maybe we can hook up for a drink...as that train stops here for the night.

I've never been to Montreal, I grew up in the lower Mainland, but growing up it was hard to get into the clubs without proper ID. I now live in Calgary and here in Alberta the drinking age is 18 and liquer stores are private so they can stay open as late as they want. The train trip should be great (except when you go through the prairies, damn flat boring land) If you stop in Baniff and are a horny little kook it should be interesting. It's where all the granola, dope smoking, outdoorsy, MEC wearing (Mountain Equipment Co-op) kids (under 25, I'm becoming an old man smile.gif ) are. Go party with them and you never know smile.gif

COLINMAN

Hey thnx for all the feedback smile.gif

Warin-"If you are doing the train ride I think you are (The Rocky Mountaineer), you'll not be thinking it's as lame as you appear to now."  

Dont worry Warin i know theres some damned impressive scenery over there, im sure ill be blown away...

Canada is an unbelievably big country. wow.gif

Montreal sounds way hot biggrin.gif  

i know it helps to get chicks Stateside if youve got an English accent cos my friend always used to go there for the summer

-i imagine the same applies in Canada...

after all, im from exotic sussex county in England tounge.gif

Baniff .....ill have to write that down wink.gif

thnx people now im really looking forward to this

smile.gif  biggrin.gif

Prediction:

IsthatYouJohnWane wont even get closed to getting laid in Canada confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ June 21 2002,19:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ June 21 2002,17:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ June 21 2002,02:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Pedophilic posts are not ok. Not now, not ever. Do it again and I'll remove your posting rights. mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Wow. Your attitude has changed a lot since you're a moderator.

We have lots of mods here. But is that good or not? tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Aw, are you still upset that I changed your too large signature to the Fluffy Bunnyâ„¢ ? tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Considering that most likely, like mine, you or which ever moderator changed it without first requesting of him directly to change the image in his signature. That action there is the 1st step in the very post pointed too in the changing a signature image.

To me this comes in close but not quite to a abuse of power, as without warning me I had no knowledge that whoever had done so, until I stumbled across an old post of mine. And a  better course of action if someone ignores the requests to change an oversize image in their signature (which whoever didn't make) would be to remove the image. You never know, maybe I take offense to little fuzzy bunnies.

Yes let's send PM's to everyone who has an oversized sig, then we'll wait a while, then we'll check to see whether they've fixed it, or perhaps we'd rather spend that time doing the important moderating stuff like keeping the troublemakers in check, or perhaps we could use the time reserved for studying or work or family to sift through people's sigs instead smile.gif

If you're so upset about it how come you still have the bunny? smile.gif

For the record we do send PM's asking people to fix their sigs, when we have the time, if we don't have the time we simply change it to the bunny smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Toodle pip <span id='postcolor'>

What the hell does this mean?

I'd just like to say, I don't know anyone in England who says that. Seriously.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Fenna @ June 23 2002,13:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'd just like to say, I don't know anyone in England who says that. Seriously.<span id='postcolor'>

Well I do, it's quite common, although I accept its old fashioned.

"IsthatYouJohnWane wont even get closed to getting laid in Canada"

mad.gif

Thnx Nordin   biggrin.gif

Have you ever been to Canada? (doubt it)

Have you ever seen how unbelievably attractive i am  wink.gif ?

(doubt it)

(ps-that wink was not meant in a gay Olympics way. Not that i have anything against gay people. Some of my best friends are gay.

Well, probably.)

females in Canada have to get laid somewhere , so why not with me  ? biggrin.gif

anyway, ill be with my good friend Mr.Alcohol .....

well- Toodle pip

.apparently.

(Paratrooper- do those people who commonly say 'Toodle pip' happen to have handlebar moustaches and be in the RAF? tounge.gif or be called theings like William Wilberforce Cuthbert Smythe-Dimbleby-Dimbleby- never mind )

alcohol is a mans best friend if its used in coordination with his other "best friend" biggrin.gif