Sign in to follow this  
KingBeast

Land of the free and brave

Well, i know i havent been very active in the forums as of late, but jsut to let you know, im off to Americar, land of the free and brave for two weeks. So im not dead. Just in hell biggrin.gif

Hope you all enjoy resistance when it comes out, i expect to hear a lot of praise smile.gif And if anyone wants to buy it for me, as a presnt then please, be my guest!

Take care ladies and gentleman.

Cheers, Rob

Andone is the only one who's never here, all the others are around even if they don't post the fact smile.gif

remeber, in big city, when you hear 'pop' sound, hit the dirt. tounge.gif

which cities r u going to?

He'll be too busy dry fucking the cheerleaders to notice smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ June 21 2002,01:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">He'll be too busy dry fucking the cheerleaders to notice smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif

It's a semi-quote from a movie wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ June 21 2002,01:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">He'll be too busy dry fucking the cheerleaders to notice smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

But still... wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FetishFool @ June 21 2002,02:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">mad.gif

You deleted my post.   mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Pedophilic posts are not ok. Not now, not ever. Do it again and I'll remove your posting rights. mad.gif

Peeedo? No way.

Considering that most guys in this thread, and on this Offtopic board are under 21.

Hell, one day you'll date a girl 10 years younger than you, Denoir. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PitViper @ June 21 2002,17:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">KingBeast

Where in the US are you headed if I may ask?<span id='postcolor'>

So that we can prepare a "proper" welcome....

mu wa hahahaha biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ June 21 2002,02:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Pedophilic posts are not ok. Not now, not ever. Do it again and I'll remove your posting rights. mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Wow. Your attitude has changed a lot since you're a moderator.

We have lots of mods here. But is that good or not? tounge.gif

Did you know that if you have HIV, you cannot enter the US?  That's why when the Gay Olympics was choosing it's city for the (i think) 2008 Gay Games, all of the US cities were eliminated because the majority of the foreign athletes with HIV wouldn't be able to enter in the US. Here's a summary of the law.

-=Die Alive=-

They have Gay Olympics now ? I hope you're kidding. What's next ? Lesbian Olympics ? Transvestide Olympics ? Midget poo eaters Olympics ?

I think we have enough freaks in the world, no need to rub it in our faces.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ June 21 2002,10:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They have Gay Olympics now ?  I hope you're kidding.  What's next ?  Lesbian Olympics ?  Transvestide Olympics ?  Midget poo eaters Olympics ?

I think we have enough freaks in the world, no need to rub it in our faces.<span id='postcolor'>

http://www.gaygames.com/en/

I hear that the Gay Games are the third most profitable sporting events in the world, 1st is the Summer Olympics, 2nd is the World Cup, and followed by the Gay Games.  

The first 2 gay games were in (no surprise) San Francisco, then at Vancouver, then New York City, then at Amsterdam, and in 2002 it's in Sydney.  In 2006 it's in Montreal Canada.

This from their website:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Based on the principles of inclusion and participation, the Gay Games welcomes all people without regard to their sexual orientation, gender, race, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, political belief, physical ability, athletic/artistic ability, or HIV status. There are no minimum standards to qualify for the Gay Games; the only requirement is the desire to support the ideals of the Games.<span id='postcolor'>

So basically, it's for anyone and everyone.

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ June 21 2002,17:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ June 21 2002,02:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Pedophilic posts are not ok. Not now, not ever. Do it again and I'll remove your posting rights. mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Wow. Your attitude has changed a lot since you're a moderator.

We have lots of mods here. But is that good or not? tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Aw, are you still upset that I changed your too large signature to the Fluffy Bunny ? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ June 21 2002,16:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think we have enough freaks in the world, no need to rub it in our faces.<span id='postcolor'>

So you consider Gay people to be freaks then?

freak [<span style='color:green'>freek</span>] noun (plural freaks)

1.  strikingly unusual person, animal, plant:

a person, animal, or plant that is strikingly unusual, and appears to be unique or occurs very rarely (offensive in some contexts)

2.  unusual occurence:

a highly unusual or unlikely occurrence, often brought about by a unique or very rare combination of circumstances

3.  somebody unconventional:

somebody who is thought to behave unusually or have unusual tastes or habits (informal insult)

----------

Since personally I consider the fact of two men "mating" and making love somewhat "unusual", then the term "freak" applies to them quite well.  This is meant to be, in no way an offense towards anyone.  Freaks have throughout the ages contributed to this society in one way or another, and as such should be proud to be freaks.

Hmm seems we have a difference of dictionaries........

The Pocket Oxford Dictionary of Current English, © Oxford University Press 1996

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">freak n.

1 (often attrib.) monstrosity; abnormal person or thing (freak storm). 2 colloq. a unconventional person. b fanatic of a specified kind (health freak). v. (often foll. by out) colloq. 1 become or make very angry. 2 adopt an unconventional lifestyle.

Derivative: freakish adj. freaky adj. (-ier, -iest).[[probably from dial.]]

<span id='postcolor'>

I personally would consider it offensive to call a Gay person a freak.

Oxford ? Please. Of course you Brits do everything "by the book".

In America we have far worse expressions to consider "freak" offensive.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ June 21 2002,18:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Based on the principles of inclusion and participation, the Gay Games welcomes all people without regard to their sexual orientation, gender, race, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, political belief, physical ability, athletic/artistic ability, or HIV status. There are no minimum standards to qualify for the Gay Games; the only requirement is the desire to support the ideals of the Games.<span id='postcolor'>

So basically, it's for anyone and everyone.

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

Wow!

Even a Pedophilic Nazi Temple-of-Sun worshipper can join!

Sounds great!

Exclamation points are everywhere!