Sign in to follow this  
burdy

SP: Dynamic Baranow

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jowtjt NEWEST VERSION

Mission: Secure the Southern Half Of Baranow.

Features:

*Completely dynamic every time you play (UPSMON)

*Command Hundreds of Units (High Command)

*Performance Friendly (Unit Caching)

*All out War

*Multiple ways to wage war- Command your troops from the desk, Set up supply runs, join them on the front, or Team switch to other areas of the front and observe the fighting from a grunts standpoint.

Install: Place in your Ironfront/Mpmissions folder.

**PLAY THE MISSION IN MP FOR RESPAWNS, MISSION IS ALSO PLAYABLE 9 PLAYER COOP**

This is beta (v2.2). Please report and bugs and suggestions. Thanks! Also to see what kind of units are in every squad- look in the notes in the map screen.

--V2 Changelog--

*Fixed AI respawning not going into groups

*Symbols for Units in Command Menu should pop up over time now

*Added Dynamic Weather Effects Script (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16096)

*A bunch of other little things.

--V2.1 Changelog--

*Fixed Enemy Respawn Problems

--V2.2 Changelog--

*Added some Aesthetics; also added some traps such as mines and Hedgerows.

*Changed some respawn values again.

*Moved starting bases up a bit.

*Coop officially supported

Edited by Burdy

Cool mission. I'm having trouble with high command in MP mode - the units are all unlabeled (can't tell what type they are?) and it looks like I'm getting a 10+ second delay on orders, maybe this is by design. I can't change waypoint types. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm going to fix the how the units are unlabeled in the next version- to see what are in the units, go to notes and then there's a note that shows it. And that is a IFL thing (the delay).

Beta (v2) is out, Fixes some things, Download link updated

Sounds interesting. Do vehicles also respawn and do AI use air? Does it require dedi?

There is no aircraft atm, but I may add it in the next version. And AI based tanks should respawn - If they do not please say! and the vehicles at base do not respawn - except the tank - which respawns I believe 5 times with a 250 second respawn. Also you do not need a dedicated.

Hello Burdy,

Love the mission but encountered severe spawn problems for ai groups when played in mp on a dedicated server.

There were 3 of us playing last nite and we all encountered this problem. Enemy ai spawning and respawning infront of us even when we gunned them down. I destroyed a t34-76 with my panther only to find myself disabled shortly after I passed it because it repawned whole again. This repeated indefinetly until I was no longer able to find refuge in the tank. The ai infantry also respawned indefinetly with the tank regardless whether they were killed or not. Both would disappear and then re-appear repeatedly.

thanks

rod

Edited by rowdied

Hello Burdy,

Love the mission but encountered severe spawn problems for ai groups when played in mp on a dedicated server.

There were 3 of us playing last nite and we all encountered this problem. Enemy ai spawning and respawning infront of us even when we gunned them down. I destroyed a t34-76 with my panther only to find myself disabled shortly after I passed it because it repawned whole again. This repeated indefinetly until I was no longer able to find refuge in the tank. The ai infantry also respawned indefinetly with the tank regardless whether they were killed or not. Both would disappear and then re-appear repeatedly.

thanks

rod

Ill get to work on that tonight, expect a fix out within a couple hours, thanks for the bug report!

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

New Version up. Fixed the Issue

Agreed, helps with performance alot!

Hello,

This is brilliant work the possibilities are endless.

Well done and keep it up.

Alan

Worst... download... site... ever... Well not that bad but holy hell there's about 4 different "download" buttons. lol sneaky bastards.

Mission sounds interesting. I'm finna give it a go rite nah. Thank ya mang.