Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: OA beta build 93160 (1.60 MP compatible build, post 1.60 release)

I haven't noticed much of a difference TBH. Still sketchy trying to load up in the briefing.

However that might have been with ACE so maybe it's an ACE-specific issue?

I always had problems with ACE inventory and script-heavy missions. I think (but I am not sure) that ACE's inventory is a script, and therefore competes with other scripts that are running.

i clear "05: Fixed-wing/VTOL". but can't seem to clear.

(can't add green box on left of mission title)

This has been reported and discussed before in these forums, including by me. But eventually the box does go green! :)

Very old bug :D

Indeed. But who knows? With the recent extra-attention to the MP aspects of ArmA, this might finally get fixed.

*fingers crossed*

[93156] Changed: increased gear MP messages priority

Did anybody noticed, if this change has decreased time delay while taking items in DayZ gear?

Gonna be a little vague here, yes and no. I know it doesn't help a great deal but this is my own experience. If I had to say either way is it better though then I would say yes, slightly.

Sorry for this question. ;)

But when will be released the complete retail 1.61 patch please ?

This has been reported and discussed before in these forums, including by me. But eventually the box does go green! :)

thx. Indeed, we were able to get 05's greenbox it after "06: Team" clear.

however, perhaps Boot Camp will play by the recent new people.

I hope the tutorial with fewer bugs.

I always had problems with ACE inventory and script-heavy missions. I think (but I am not sure) that ACE's inventory is a script, and therefore competes with other scripts that are running.

Yeah, that could be. It certainly did seem a lot worse with ACE.

I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, but I'm having an issue with the beta installer and it may be steam related.

I have OA through steam and when I run the beta installer I get a "wrong cd key" error immediately after it starts.

Running the installer as an administrator makes no difference, and I tried re-installing OA to no effect.

I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, but I'm having an issue with the beta installer and it may be steam related.

I have OA through steam and when I run the beta installer I get a "wrong cd key" error immediately after it starts.

Running the installer as an administrator makes no difference, and I tried re-installing OA to no effect.

Welcome to the Armaverse :)

Have you searched the forums? E.g., have you checked this thread?

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?90317-!Beta-Troubleshooting-Tips-FAQs

There's also another thread specifically on Steam issues a little way below that, however last post was in December.

Please be aware that reviving threads more than 3 months old is a breach of the forum rules, if you haven't read them carefully yet with respect I suggest that you do so before making more posts. The moderators are very efficient at enforcing the rules to keep the forums clean & easy to search, etc. They are also very knowledgeable & helpful when posters follow the rules :)

There is a general forum on trouble shooting with specific threads on Steam issues, from the word "All" in the title that might be a better place for your question:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?73554-ARMA2-amp-OA-s-Steam-Thread-All-Steam-Q-s-discussions-go-here-covered-by-Dwarden

Cheers

Orcinus

was your game running fine before trying start the installer? always make sure you start the game once before running beta installer ;) (it needs the registry path where the game is)