Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: OA beta build 92333 (1.60 MP compatible build, post 1.60 release)

Agree that mouse driving is great now (driving with old system was NOT good!). Of course, for those that can't use the new system well, having a toggle would help them.

Yes also good for those who can't use Old one too :S !

hi there, were having some troubles on our server with turn.coef errors and its realy getting anoying, the only fix we can find that works (that others have done and posted about) is updating the beta but we cant seam to get that to work

were running our server from hyparena.com so cant run the install exes serverside, so i uploaded my expantions\beta folder to the server, its current. patch 92333, how ever when we fire up the server it tells us that we are running Version 1.60.87548

before you ask, yes weve got mods=beta\expantion etc etc etc in the launch init, in front of all the mods

still no joy, any body able to help? im sure its some silly little thing causing it but we cant see it

please help

hi there, were having some troubles on our server with turn.coef errors and its realy getting anoying, the only fix we can find that works (that others have done and posted about) is updating the beta but we cant seam to get that to work

were running our server from hyparena.com so cant run the install exes serverside, so i uploaded my expantions\beta folder to the server, its current. patch 92333, how ever when we fire up the server it tells us that we are running Version 1.60.87548

before you ask, yes weve got mods=beta\expantion etc etc etc in the launch init, in front of all the mods

still no joy, any body able to help? im sure its some silly little thing causing it but we cant see it

please help

you need to run the arma2oaserver.exe from the expansion\beta folder instead of the exe from the main game folder

+ that alpha transparency fix which might solve the white dots bugs and some other issues with AA modes

I see no white dots in Chernarus veg, but I do still see them in coniferous Takistan trees such as those in woods near Narren Darre pass. But I don't see this as a big problem, and it often looks cool, like points of light passing through the tree's needles.

As I've written before, I absolutely love the mouse driving, and find it difficult to live without. Even the head up/down movement I don't have a real problem with. But then again, I don't have TrackIR.

Edited by OMAC

I get a strange gamecrash on chernarus:

First,i get a lot of "flushable" blackscreens,then i see a small artifact (like those on GPU burn tests) on the screen and the game stops responding and no message is generated or dump files ... and when i check RPT there is nothing special.

Anyone getting this ?!

First,i get a lot of "flushable" blackscreens,then i see a small artifact (like those on GPU burn tests) on the screen and the game stops responding and no message is generated or dump files ... and when i check RPT there is nothing special.

Do you see video driver crashes in your Windows Event Viewer?

Sorry,this has nothing to do with the beta :D

My GTx285 is saying its last words i think,same problem happens on other games.

Please ignore this issue !

thanks,