Sign in to follow this  
bangtail

EA wins 'Golden Poo' award

Bit OT, but tonci87... do you spend most of your time at memebase.com? :p

;2171547']Bit OT' date=' but tonci87... do you spend most of your time at memebase.com? :p[/quote']

From time to time :p , I´m still on Rehab because of my traffic accident that almost killed me last year so I have plenty of spare time.

http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/battlefield-play4free/news/ea,46483,2569582.html

EA Boss John Riccitiello thinking about implementing a pay for Ammo system in Free2play games like Battlefield Play4Free.

The Idea is to let the player invest some hours "10, 20, 30, 50" into the game to build up addiction and then start charging money for pretty much anything.

EA Boss John Riccitiello thinking about implementing a pay for Ammo system in Free2play games like Battlefield Play4Free.

The Idea is to let the player invest some hours "10, 20, 30, 50" into the game to build up addiction and then start charging money for pretty much anything.

Seems fitting, since Crytek is moving to F2P. What happened to games where you only pay once?

John Riccitiello would have an outstanding career in crack business.Maybe some of his advisors are from that domain.

Seems fitting, since Crytek is moving to F2P. What happened to games where you only pay once?

These games are history.LOL.

John Riccitiello would have an outstanding career in crack business.Maybe some of his advisors are from that domain.

LOL ... yep, sounds about right.

Right, EA deserves it much more than any of the banks that committed actual crimes... :sarcasm:

It's hard for gamers not to look like babies suffering from entitlement syndrome when EA is held in worse regard than the Bank of America. For their DLC, which is clearly a more egregious offense than adding large fees to checking or repossessing cars and houses in a recession while taking 97 billion dollars in bailout money and sitting on it.

It's because we like gaming, I'm almost sure. It'd be like if when you grew up and were attached to something like a toy car (in this case, gaming) and someone just ruined all your memories of it by crushing it (buying out companies and making their games expensive, then selling ridiculous content packs all the time), your emotions might take over any kind of brains.

Besides, it's not like you HAVE to have BoA. You can choose any other bank. But EA has a tendency to buy out a bunch of other really good companies and ruin them.

If you think that's bad - Battlefront wants you to pay for bugfixes.