Sign in to follow this  
nordin dk

What countenance weareth thou?

Is it just me or is the moment in the sun "...for president" phrase over. Perhaps it's time to put this one-time quote out to stud.

i  made this name in november. I first joined on july 2 last year, with bicov. that name was a combonation of two names i used to go buy when i played rainbow 6 online. But i didnt like it so i changed. I wish i could have my posts from that acount transfered to this one. Mods? confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">On a completely unrelated issue: Listen Tyler, there is something that I wanted to show you. Meet me next full moon at the graveyard  <span id='postcolor'>

<span style='font-size:107pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:9'>?</span></span>

If you are referring to my new member name, I like it, thanks.

Have you seen the movie by the same name?

i dont quite get my user name. Am I there? Dont get me wrong, i like it, but i just dont get it.....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ June 18 2002,06:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">On a completely unrelated issue: Listen Tyler, there is something that I wanted to show you. Meet me next full moon at the graveyard  <span id='postcolor'>

<span style='font-size:107pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:9'>?</span></span>

If you are referring to my new member name, I like it, thanks.

Have you seen the movie by the same name?<span id='postcolor'>

Hmpf. It's no fun when a joke misses. I was refering to it in the connection in the sentence before:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ June 17 2002,05:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So Denoir, how many times did you have to sleep with Placebo to get your status?  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I promised to deliver at least one young virgin every week.<span id='postcolor'>

ps. And yes, I have seen the movie smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ June 17 2002,00:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Most wanted list:

Wobble

theAvonlady

RalphWiggum

Aculaud

FallenPaladin

AlbertSwcheizer

LordZach

AaronKane

Hasharajima smile.gif

Someone smile.gifbiggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Good thing I'm not on the list. biggrin.gif

R. Gerschwarzenge

smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (timmy @ June 18 2002,05:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i dont quite get my user name. Am I there? Dont get me wrong, i like it, but i just dont get it.....<span id='postcolor'>

After 2Pac died there were/are lots of supposed sightings of him around the world, here, there, everywhere.....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ June 18 2002,09:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Good thing I'm not on the list. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That's because I thought you'd abandoned us smile.gif

Where have you been?

I must say nordin to me ...... i didnt really think the white stuff in your avatar was spit either. But then again it may just be me. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supah @ June 18 2002,12:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I must  say nordin to me ...... i didnt really think the white stuff in your avatar was spit either. But then again it may just be me. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

really? Damn, gotta make a new avatar then...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ June 18 2002,12:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif0--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ June 18 2002,09wow.gif0)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Good thing I'm not on the list. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That's because I thought you'd abandoned us smile.gif

Where have you been?<span id='postcolor'>

I was on a holiday for a few days.

Actually most of the holiday was full of stress and I didn't have almost no time at all for relaxation. Now I'm back at work and this feels more like a holiday.

If I get a picture of me I'll post it here. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ June 17 2002,16:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (timmy @ June 18 2002,05:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i dont quite get my user name. Am I there? Dont get me wrong, i like it, but i just dont get it.....<span id='postcolor'>

After 2Pac died there were/are lots of supposed sightings of him around the world, here, there, everywhere.....<span id='postcolor'>

o yea, now i get.

ps: hes not dead though tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (timmy @ June 18 2002,20:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif2--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ June 17 2002,16wow.gif2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (timmy @ June 18 2002,05:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i dont quite get my user name. Am I there? Dont get me wrong, i like it, but i just dont get it.....<span id='postcolor'>

After 2Pac died there were/are lots of supposed sightings of him around the world, here, there, everywhere.....<span id='postcolor'>

o yea, now i get.

ps: hes not dead though tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Exactly wink.gif

Looking through this thread, Placebo do you have any pictures of yourself when you are not drunk? smile.gif I'm beginning to see a little pattern here.

COLINMAN