Sign in to follow this  
nordin dk

What countenance weareth thou?

i foresee the mighty 5 being reincarnated on the release day of OFPR. then we shall all fell the wrath of spam. wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ June 15 2002,16:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">LMAO! Just saw the change in my memberlevel!  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hmmm, i'd like something like that too, how do you guys do that? On another forum my name said Tribulator Dude, but they wouldn't say how they did it. Can i do it myself?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i foresee the mighty 5 being reincarnated on the release day of OFPR. then we shall all fell the wrath of spam.<span id='postcolor'>

With our big shiney axe? biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ June 16 2002,00:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's summer and the Mods are sprouting again<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, i thought i smelled something biggrin.gif

j/k yall! j/k

Hey placebo, tell me how you change names like that? The member thing, can i do it too?

Hehe Denoir had his first closure. smile.gif

here

Placebo hurry and open it up again biggrin.gif

LOL as if I would do such a thing wink.gif

Aaaaargh placebo!

mad.gif pleeeeeeaaaaase?!

Why not? come on man, i'll pay you a dollar, oh no wait, a dollar and 5 c!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ June 15 2002,05:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hehe Denoir had his first closure. smile.gif

here

Placebo hurry and open it up again biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

i guess thats a big step in modship, i guess its like coming of age, or like the first time you jack off wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (timmy @ June 16 2002,00:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ June 15 2002,05:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hehe Denoir had his first closure. smile.gif

here

i guess thats a big step in modship, i guess its like coming of age, or like the first time you jack off wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I had to try the new big shiny buttons wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ June 16 2002,00:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (timmy @ June 16 2002,00:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ June 15 2002,05:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hehe Denoir had his first closure. smile.gif

here

i guess thats a big step in modship, i guess its like coming of age, or like the first time you jack off wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I had to try the new big shiny buttons wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Do you mean the big red ones?

*drools*

Denoir's edit:

No, they are actually discrete text only links on the bottom of the page. It took me a while to find them smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (timmy @ June 16 2002,00:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ June 15 2002,05:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hehe Denoir had his first closure. smile.gif

here

Well the real deal would be the first ban, until then you could only be considered a virgin.

And then there are things like postcount reset, moving topics, editing posts etc.

It's all in a days work...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well the real deal would be the first ban, until then you could only be considered a virgin.

<span id='postcolor'>

Are you volunteering, so I can get some experience? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ June 16 2002,00:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (timmy @ June 16 2002,00:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ June 15 2002,05:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hehe Denoir had his first closure. smile.gif

here

Well the real deal would be the first ban, until then you could only be considered a virgin.

And then there are things like postcount reset, moving topics, editing posts etc.

It's all in a days work...<span id='postcolor'>

Yep, it's a hard life for the mods, but hey, someone's gotta do the cleaning up, aaaight? wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ June 16 2002,00:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well the real deal would be the first ban, until then you could only be considered a virgin.

<span id='postcolor'>

Are you volunteering, so I can get some experience? tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Haha, look at you. Mod for a couple of hours and you already have an attitude tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ June 16 2002,00:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ June 16 2002,00:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well the real deal would be the first ban, until then you could only be considered a virgin.

<span id='postcolor'>

Are you volunteering, so I can get some experience? tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Haha, look at you. Mod for a couple of hours and you already have an attitude tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL. Don't blame me. You were the one saying that I would be a virgin until I banned somebody. I just thought that you might be nice enough to bend over so I could loose my virginity tounge.gif

Anyway, don't complain. I have lost my liberties to spam and make otherwise meaningless posts. wink.gif

By definition anything a moderator posts cannot possibly be considered as spam biggrin.gif

Ah, politician's rhetorics.

Anyway, here's a pic for Gimbal to go with his new title

gimbal.jpg

I would like to congratulate Denoir on his recent promotion to moderator, or "president", if you will. I would also like to say that my big toe hurts. Thank you for your time.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ June 16 2002,01:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ah, politician's rhetorics.

Anyway, here's a pic for Gimbal to go with his new title

gimbal.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

thank you - I cannot explain how much I appreciate it biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ June 16 2002,00:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (timmy @ June 16 2002,00:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ June 15 2002,05:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hehe Denoir had his first closure. smile.gif

here

I had to try the new big shiny buttons wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Denoir as moderator? The world is coming to an end! wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ June 14 2002,12:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">aliG.jpg

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL, in my "defence", I don't normally dress like such a gangsta wannabe...this was at a party full of techno-ravers, so i had to try and blend in... tounge.gif