Sign in to follow this  
Whalenator

VOTE - "Most Anticipated Game 2012"

Voted.

One commentor on the poll had the audacity to say Arma 3 was just more of the same!

Voted.

One commentor on the poll had the audacity to say Arma 3 was just more of the same!

Yep, more of the same vast sprawling, detailed open environments, more of the same unforgiving combat, more of the same difficulty curve, more of the same soul. And there is nothing wrong with that, despite the new additions it will still retain the original feeling, nothing wrong with more of the same in that regard :).

Edited by NodUnit

Yep, more of the same vast sprawling, detailed open environments, more of the same unforgiving combat, more of the same difficulty curve, more of the same soul. And there is nothing wrong with that, despite the new additions it will still retain the original feeling, nothing wrong with more of the same in that regard :).

Oh agreed! But I don't think that phillestine meant it with the same positivity...his loss.

Voted for Arma 3 because that is the game Im most wanting this year.

Surprised War of the Roses didn't make the list -based off arguably the best melee system ever (M&B Warband):

tlNVSFTNGUk

Tho they need to fix the King's wounded pop & lock moves and make him fall, stagger and warcry -he looks like a freak by the end.

Edited by froggyluv

Surprised War of the Roses didn't make the list -based off arguably the best melee system ever (M&B Warband):

I love Warband.

Played it for years... I was an admin for the PW Mod and cRPG. Good stuff.

Unfortunately Skyrim does not use directional combat. #sad

EDIT: Glad to see Guild Wars 2 finally mobilized. Arguably best PvP Fantasy out there.

^^^ Haven't tried Crpg -heard mixed reviews but theres no doubt the game needs some new life in a multiplayer environment with more stakes. The combat system is truly the best i've ever played and I wish all RPG's used something similar.

I still log in daily for duels :)

I'm rooting for Guild Wars to beat DOTA.

DOTA = Overrated

Tho they need to fix the King's wounded pop & lock moves and make him fall, stagger and warcry -he looks like a freak by the end.

This video is from Medieval Total War 2, nothing to do with the other game.

Voted :)

ArmA 3 got more votes than Mass Effect 3?

I´m pretty impressed, good job by all that voted.:thumb:

Look, don't worry about Planetside 2.

For one (If SOE goes the right way with this, which they likely won't) Planetside 2 won't even be in the same genre as Arma 3.

Not to mention again, SOE will find a way to mess this up. I've spoken to the developers and although they have some senior developers that realize the mistakes from Planetside 1 most of the lackeys are fresh meat being trained to work on other flagships. So yeah... I have my hopes up for Planetside 2. Believe me. I played PS1 for some of the best years of my lives. But SOE never really gets anything right.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Edit:

Dayum look at gw2 go

whats planetside 2? never heard of

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

looks like 2012 will be a shitty gameyear, with only a few interesting releases.. arma 3 will probably get more ppl becuse of that.. and by this summer, most ppl are fed up with bf3 and swtor..