hcpookie

SOC-R Special Ops Boat

keep getting this error- 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/pook_SOCR_M134/Turrets/Commander_Turret.selectionFireAnim'

with this mod installed i also can't use the RHIB

keep getting this error- 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/pook_SOCR_M134/Turrets/Commander_Turret.selectionFireAnim'

This was tested with OA/CO 1.60. Can't vouch for any other versions.

This was tested with OA/CO 1.60. Can't vouch for any other versions.

OA-only 1.60 running latest betas has the same bug. Gonna test it OA-only 1.60.

Thanks for a cool addon.

Hrm that's odd. I am executing arma2oa.exe. It inherits from the RHIB, so I can't imagine it needing anything (because there are no special parts or actions).

Got the same error. No betas and mods.

Same here :(

Alway when exiting the editor even if no boat has been placed.

I think I have identified why this was happening. I have tested a new version (calling it 1.2 for now) and I get no errors in RPT, no error windows, nothing. Everything including the RHIB runs perfectly...

If someone who has had the errors is willing to download and try this it will be very helpful! Download location in first post. Look for the pook_SOCR_v1.2.zip file.

Of note:

- I am using the 1.60 patch.

- Using arma2oa.exe! I have the Combined Operations install.

I am unsure if the errors happen on a non-CO install.

IF YOU STILL GET THE ERROR, could you please reply with a copy of the error from the RPT file?

Sorry!

Just installed, started 1.60 (with other addons I admit) and when double clicking in the editor to place a unit immediately the usual error message appeared. (no entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RHIB/Turrets/MainTurret.Turrets'

OK this is with the 1.2 test I just uploaded? So even with the version I just made the error occurs... any chance you can try this with other addons disabled? I have stripped out all other addons for the test, even my other addons and with only the SOCR addon no errors. Admittedly I am getting no errors w/ all of my other POOK addons installed.

This looks like a different error than previously. I'm inheriting from the RHIB2Turret and can't understand why that error is there. I am going to spend some time on it this evening.

Tried it with just your addon. And: NO ERRORS!

Since I use a whole bunch of addons it'd be complicated to find out what combination it causes.

Understood, and thanks for testing! I am going to try to alter the inheritance to see if I can make it work w/o being affected by other addons.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Also a little something I'm finally working on for independent and opfor:

pbr_gl_beta.jpg

opfor_patrol.jpg

Very nice!

Btw: It seems to be an interference with the the tgw vehicle fixes addon.

Edited by DiFool

Hi

getting the same error

however I do not see the 1.2 ver on the 1st link

have you removed it

can you reupload it so I can give it a try please

thanks

just checked out this addon

I get the error with:

1)CWR 2-boats

2)TGW_vehfixes

3) trueusers mod

once those removed works like a charm

hope this helps

OK a new test version is ready! Look for v1.2 in the download link in the first post (on my SkyDrive site). I've tested this and it works with TGW Vehicle fixes w/ no errors!

I have only tested this with TGW, I haven't tested with CWR2 yet. Interested in hearing how well it works for others!

Also made a few fixes to the 3D models.

PBR's nice!!

first think i thought of when i got sent this video was your mod :D

Edit: oh and i absolutly LOVE the detail you have put into the weapons, the triggers, ammo feed, charging handles ect

Edited by Scarecrow398

Thanks for the comment! I'm glad I was able to get it working with the other mods. I've successfully tested with both TGW and CWR which were the mods reported to conflict. I'd like to see someone whip up different textures for a desert-themed camo job. :)

Since the v1.2 appears stable (and compatible!!!) I am releasing the MLODs. I just uploaded them to same download location in the first post. Enjoy! Hopefully someone will make some different versions w/ assorted machine gun arrangements :)

"More agile" - it is based on the the default RHIB settings. I only know how to make it faster (and it is!). I do not know how to make boats turn faster.