Sign in to follow this  
gossamersolid

Project CDF

Will the new version fix the body wound rvmat error? If you need the full path to the file, I'll post it when i can, but its pretty blatantly obvious whenever you use PCDF troops.

Obviously not a big deal at all, dont get me wrong. Just curious.

Thanks

Will the new version fix the body wound rvmat error? If you need the full path to the file, I'll post it when i can, but its pretty blatantly obvious whenever you use PCDF troops.

Obviously not a big deal at all, dont get me wrong. Just curious.

Thanks

Yes it'll be fixed.

It's not a problem in my source files, it's a problem with BinPBO. It seems to always disregard ALL of my wound/damage/destruct rvmats which makes absolutely no sense to me. So what I have to do is binarise the MLODs, then crack open the PBOs, re-insert some RVMats and then PBO it back up and manually sign it.

It's a real big pain in the ass.

Hrm that does sound odd! I always make the RVMAT files into non-binary files so I can read them with the ArmaUnBin tool... the one with the banana icon. Make the appropriate mods to the RVMAT files (add [] brackets to the "array" setting) and presto you're all set. When I PBO stuff it all works. Perhaps this will help you out...

To my testers, you will be getting v1.08 this weekend (maybe tonight if everything goes according to planned).

There's quite a bit new content, so I'd like to make sure everything is working good.

And here I have a small curiosity for you ;) Where from chernarus police patrol cars came ;) From Czechoslovakia :D

You will admit that one can see a striking similarity :D

Edited by Ferdek77

on cars in Czechoslovakia were written VB as Verejná BezpeÄnosÅ¥ what means Public Security

Edited by skiline5

As for me SKOT APC and Tatra water cannons painting are most interesting- Tatra water cannons they are both green as well as in the standard VB painting. But end off-topic ;)

Edited by Ferdek77

I was participating on demostrations against the goverment so i dont like both. sorry for offtopic, but I have to say that ;)

Version 1.08 is being uploaded and will be sent to testers first. Pending suggestions from them/bugs found, it'll be fixed up and released to the public.

Filesize has been highly reduced compared to the previous version:

@PCDF_v108.7z - 280 MB

@PCDF_107.rar - 417 MB

Changelog:

Version 1.08

------------

+ Fixed incorrect crewman class for LAV-25

+ Fixed missing muzzleflash for RPD

+ Fixed loadout for CDF Western Equipped FN-FAL Soldier

+ Fixed wound RVMats missing for CDF Western troops

+ Fixed firing sound of M-79 Osa (Was using the MAAWS sound instead of its own)

+ Fixed PRSZ Lada police car's texture

+ Changed flight characteristics of M-79 Osa rocket

+ Changed rate of fire for FN-FNC to match more realistic values

+ Changed rate of fire for NSV to match realistic values

+ Changed CDF Eastern Desert soldier texture

+ Changed items of Kinzhal (Added NVG)

+ Changed CDF Police UAZ-451 texture

+ Changed FN-FNC UI pictures

+ Changed loadout of CDF General and Pilot to Makarov

+ New SKS-M GL model

+ New FN-FNC models (Resized and optimized - Multiple Resolution LODs)

+ Added weapons: SKS Marksman, FNC Silenced, AKM, AKM GP-25

+ Added CDF, PRSZ Special Forces

+ Added CDF Police SUV

+ Added CDF Militia Officer

+ Removed included Vilas Eastern Weapons pack (No longer required)

+ Removed FN-FNC Carabine version (Classname will return an M4A1 to prevent errors)

Other things shown by Asier will be targeted for 1.09.

Sounds great, looking forward to your next release :)

Roommate is gaming right now, upload is killing connection. I've paused it for now.

Will PM out the link as soon as possible.

While Gossamer ultimates the release of 1.08 I post some pictures of what's cooking in the oven currently:

Chernarussian Defence Forces have just acquired six AH-64D Apache Longbows for the Chernarussian Army Aviation Regiment. The origin of this material is a European NATO member which is currently reducing its defence budget due to the economy crisis. Maintenance and support material has been directly contracted with Boeing.

Reception of the first Apache:

CDF_Apache_04.jpg

A Chernarussian and an American Apache from the Combat Aviation Brigade, 36th Infantry Division, Texas Army National Guard, during a joint exercise:

CDF_Apache_03.jpg

Note: The retexturing has consisted on removing "Unites States Army" words, changed the colour from US olive drab to Chernarussian light green including radar radome, added Chernarussian brown camo blobs, added Chernarussian yellow/green star emblem on the tail boom, added Chernarussian national flag on the rudder.

Nice retexture! May I suggest making the Chernarussian flag slightly larger?

While Gossamer ultimates the release of 1.08 I post some pictures of what's cooking in the oven currently:

Chernarussian Defence Forces have just acquired six AH-64D Apache Longbows for the Chernarussian Army Aviation Regiment. The origin of this material is a European NATO member which is currently reducing its defence budget due to the economy crisis. Maintenance and support material has been directly contracted with Boeing.

The Chernarussian Defence Forces certaily do have a big defence budget :). I think the Nogovan Republic would be very keen to Join the Green Sea Cooperation Council (GSCC)

Very nice work Gossamer, they all look epic, CDF look like a strong military now! and the FNC, you did a amazing work on it.

Very nice work Gossamer, they all look epic, CDF look like a strong military now! and the FNC, you did a amazing work on it.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

I just realized in the FNC Mlods I sent to you that the Aimpoint models might not be working properly. I binarised mine and realized that the aimpoint glass was solid and not see-through. If you've already fixed it, cool, but if you need help, just PM me.

If you have any other gun models you guys made that you want brought ingame in the future, don't hesitate to contact me.

GossamerSolid, do you have in plans make something like military police? For example a man in service uniform, man in camouflage uniform and Lada or UAZ as vehicle.

GossamerSolid, do you have in plans make something like military police? For example a man in service uniform, man in camouflage uniform and Lada or UAZ as vehicle.

I don't have any current plans for that.

Hey Gossamer ,

i have a question

Have you any plans that the CDF get more Western Tanks/apc Like more versions of the m113 or an Leo1A5 or More exotic stuff?

I would love to see the following stuff in the PCDF:

AIFV APC with a 25mm gun - i saw this in the DAF mod and also in vilas P85 vehicles

Leopard1A5 - From vilas stuff i belive

Fuch APC - saw in BWmod

CV90 APC - saw in DAFmod

M113 IFV/FSV - saw in RACS Mod

not the best pics but they just to show wich APC/Tank i was thinking (Hopy i get no trubble Postig a RACS pic)

Dont know the realcreators but may you can ask the mod creators to give the upgrowing CDF somemore Stuff :-)

They are not OP killing monsters so in my eys they fit Good to the CDF..

the most apc's/tank's i saw alread ingame, but i faild hard to make a CDF reskin

Great mod playing always with Keep on the good work

ps: sorry for my bad english hope you understud what i mean ;-)

Edited by rAMMY

Well first off I cannot answer for Gossamer it's his mod and he does whatever he wants with it.

But I belive the CV90 to be out scope for this mod. Sweden (most of the time) (and the CV90 customers) don't sell of the CV90:s to just anybody. And Chernarus wouldn't qualify seeing as it has been having trubbles with militia and also is Chernarus a democratic country with (somewhat) fair elections Gossamer?

PRSZ is i belive, correct me if i'm wrong, not democratic (like one party system?) In such case CV90 would not be sold here either. (Again Gossamer do as he pleases).

As for Leo 1A5 might fit in if some "doubius" country sells them off.

Fuchs haven't been exported to many countries who would sell them off to CDF/PRSZ (maybe Saudi though)

As for M113 variants if Gossamer gets MLOD:s they have reasonable explanations to be in.

Disclaimer: This is my opnion (guess) based on earlier requests of the nature. Gossamer say is final. Btw your mod is great!

Well first off I cannot answer for Gossamer it's his mod and he does whatever he wants with it.

But I belive the CV90 to be out scope for this mod. Sweden (most of the time) (and the CV90 customers) don't sell of the CV90:s to just anybody. And Chernarus wouldn't qualify seeing as it has been having trubbles with militia and also is Chernarus a democratic country with (somewhat) fair elections Gossamer?

PRSZ is i belive, correct me if i'm wrong, not democratic (like one party system?) In such case CV90 would not be sold here either. (Again Gossamer do as he pleases).

As for Leo 1A5 might fit in if some "doubius" country sells them off.

Fuchs haven't been exported to many countries who would sell them off to CDF/PRSZ (maybe Saudi though)

As for M113 variants if Gossamer gets MLOD:s they have reasonable explanations to be in.

Disclaimer: This is my opnion (guess) based on earlier requests of the nature. Gossamer say is final. Btw your mod is great!

You answered everything pretty much the same way as I would :)

Chernarus is a democratic nation, for now... There has been a high level of dissent in the armed forces since the loss of South Zagoria to the seperatists.

PRSZ is a single-party nation, but there are still elections (Like it matters hahah).

so i guess that means no to the most stuff and a Maybe to the M113 Variants

Is this true?