Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

CONSPIRACIES: Apocalypse 2

Yep still have no OA but this will be definatly the last mod without... ;)

@Sled88 this looks really great, especially the screenshots above (in #48) which look brilliant- Conspiracies at its best :D.

The community should wait to play it before they come to any premature judgements.

The last few pictures remind me of Jurassic Park o.O Lol and doesn't look like any island I know. Is this coming up to be new islands all together or objects placed on a pre-released island? O.o

A few other infos, because we are close to the release they are reliable...

- ca. 1 hour cutsequences

- ca. 15 missions

- playtime about 8-10 hours if you are good

- open End for DLC's

- new exclusive textured Units

- several small useful addons for the campaign

- size about 500-600MB's

- new enemies

After release planned updates:

- COOP-Mode for some missions

- further small DLC's to continue the story (less 100MB DL-Size)

Edited by Sled88

Will you this time release it as campaign also, listing all required addons so the people who already have the islands (for example) will not need to download them again ?

Yep I will, you can download it as a package with addons and the campaign + the not released addons!

Apocalypse 2 is ready and here is the releasetrailer:

pl72GuySrF0

ADDITIONAL-RELEASE-INFOS:

I know that there are some people who have Apocalypse 1 installed or some addons already on their HDD. So you will have some choice what pack you want to download in the end:

- Conspiracies Apocalypse 2 (FULL-PACKAGE) 829MB

- Conspiracies Apocalypse 2 (SPEC1-PACKAGE) 620MB >>> NEEDS Conspiracies Apocalypse 1 installed

- Conspiracies Apocalypse 2 (SPEC2-PACKAGE) 304MB >>> Contains only the unreleased and needed addons + Campaign (addons has to be loaded elsewhere)

- Conspiracies Apocalypse 2 (SPEC3-PACKAGE) 141MB >>> Contains only the needed addons + Campaign (Other addons has to be loaded elsewhere)

Edited by Sled88

OK I am releasing it now because some last testing were over... but the detail testing is still running if we have some changes it wont be a big amout of datas... check the forum for some first download options! Note that I am upload the other specs at the moment, the full package is available for now, the others will follow!

http://conspiracies.forumprofi.de/thema-anzeigen-release-conspiracies-apocalypse-2-t73.html#216

I will post the links here on 20th dec 2011... and then I hope I found a good hoster^^ Maybe Armaholic.com or Arma-base.de

Edited by Sled88

OK I am releasing it now because some last testing were over... but the detail testing is still running if we have some changes it wont be a big amout of datas... check the forum for some first download options! Note that I am upload the other specs at the moment, the full package is available for now, the others will follow!

http://conspiracies.forumprofi.de/thema-anzeigen-release-conspiracies-apocalypse-2-t73.html#216

I will post the links here on 20th dec 2011... and then I hope I found a good hoster^^ Maybe Armaholic.com or Arma-base.de

amazing release trailer like a movie ,not game footage.

Wait to download full version.

Why so many versions :)

I think you should release only 2 versions:

1st. The full package-Apocalypse 1 and 2.

2nd pack. Only campaign with list of all needed addons-with info that we need Apocalypse 1 with all needed addons-list and with list of addons for part 2. If someone have Apocalypse 1 he will know what he have on his hdd and what he must download.

Posted the links for the uploaded.to mirror and the needed addons on the first post!

Posted the links for the uploaded.to mirror and the needed addons on the first post!

please upload to Armaholic.com

@up

I think that this very good idea.

Ps: maybe not all 4 packs but i think sled88 can upload to armaholic Full pack (Conspiracies Apocalypse part 1 and 2) as one big mod :) with 2 campaigns, i think that this is the best solution.

Another overkill with all those needed addons if you ask me.

I cant see any "unreleased" addons, only the ns_mutants.pbo from the Namalsk Mod uploaded to a file hoster.

What did you change ?

Another prolem with all this stuff could be the balancing of the units and weapons.

I also dont understand why you use some addons although you could get the same effect with scripts (dogs for example) or just use standard BIS stuff for a similar effect.

@Wiggum

this is sled88 mod/campaign so he can use all the addons he need/or like to use :). So what he use many addons, if someone dont like Apocalypse mod he will not download this stuff :).

Everyone chill out please no unecessary discussion! :)

Another overkill with all those needed addons if you ask me.

I cant see any "unreleased" addons, only the ns_mutants.pbo from the Namalsk Mod uploaded to a file hoster.

What did you change ?

Another prolem with all this stuff could be the balancing of the units and weapons.

I also dont understand why you use some addons although you could get the same effect with scripts (dogs for example) or just use standard BIS stuff for a similar effect.

Instead of moaning and complaining about Sled88's work, its his choice what to include. I can't see why people moan about people who release things to the community, we don't have to provide you with new things to enjoy.

Im not complaining about Sled88's work, but if someone releases a campaign that needs 829MB of addons some constructive criticism about the amount of used addons cant be that wrong.

I just think with 500MB or less he would get much more people playing and enjoying his work ! :)

I also did this mistake once with one of my missions...

@up

Good idea, i think not to many people know that this one is complete. And sled88 i think you should send info to Armaholic about Apocalypse 2. :)

Posted on Armaholic.com! =)

Have fun and nice christmas!

gonna try it in a few thank you for making it possible to download only one file with all needed addons :)

a torrent option would be great for the complete packs i can seed them through my server no problem :-)

Edited by pressytcn

Mission CA210.jadeGroove can´t be acomplished :s. Restarted 3 times after checking helo and killing all, but it never finishes. Seems that even if you complete an objective, it is not marked as complished. It was a really good campaign, pitty it have to finish like this :s.