Sign in to follow this  
Konyak-2

Biggest thing to hit ofp!

This just in:  On a routine patrol in the North of Everon, this photo was taken of a large transport plane making test landings on the Everon Airport.  The plane, never before seen on the island, was later seen unloading pallets marked BIS, and local sources say may contain copies of BIS' upcoming Resistance.   More as this story unfolds.

AnLanding5.JPG

An-Taxi2.JPG

Konyak

WOW! Cool hehe, can you go inside it?

a couple of things.

You are the Shittest faker i have met (pardon my french)

The Model is WAAAAAAAAAAYYY to high poly for ofp

and

HOW THE HELL WOULD THAT LAND ON EVERON AIRSTRIP??

tough luck mate, if you had just done the secound pic, and scaled it down a bit it would look real, but the forest buzz looks way way fake...

-ZiRo

PS: im a faker myself, but i do it for blackmail - rofl

It's real....trust me. All you doubters are gonna look pretty stupid when it is up for download

I have to agree with Ghost_ofp/ZiRo, that models looks way to high polly and perfect textures, let me just point out, I've see better looking fake pictures than that  confused.gif

Im placing my money on FAKE

Oh my god you would not believe the argument this has caused in #OFPEC with half the room saying it is fake and the other half defending it saying it is real. I myself believe it to be real and if it is, then we can all have a good laugh at Ziro and the other non-believers cant we biggrin.gif

IT's real.

/me reminds Mike_Beil to remember to buy more AA missiles biggrin.gif

That's a russian condor isn't it? I hate to see what that will look like when it crashes. To bad models don't break up in ofp when they crash. Might look kinda strange seeing a huge smokeing jet bouncing up and down in some trees.

Can't wait till it's out. Might have to buy a better stick , as I take skid damage when getting a cessna off the ground. sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ June 03 2002,10:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">it LOOKS fake, but that doesn't neccesarily mean it is.<span id='postcolor'>

You're an OFP annoyance, do you know that?! tounge.gif  biggrin.gif

*yawn*

Even if it's not fake, judging by other Oxygen releases, we won't see it for months.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ June 03 2002,01:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The effect of its shadow passing over you in an open field must be impressive.<span id='postcolor'>

nah, probably looks like a cessna wink.gif

Damn all you guys! IT IS REAL. I HAVE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES. THE MODEL AND THE SCREENSHOTS IN THE BREATHE FORUMS.

*faints from screaming too much*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> got it flying at last, after never getting a chance to play with O2 since I got it. I have the cockpit made, with 2 seats up front, and 4 seats behind pilots for navigators and flight engineers. I need to work out some turning problems, but I had my camera handy and took these pics from the chase plane in the test.

2AnFlying.JPG

AnFlying2.JPG

AnFlying3.JPG

AnFlying5.jpg

Just needs to be textured (boring and figure out the flight thing and it's ready to make you piss your pants.

Konyak <span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I got it flyable. Now AI flies it nicely, and it's such a rush to lie on the end of the runway and have it land right over your head!! I had to concentrate not to duck in my chair

Some more pics from a "steal the antonov" mission I made. Getting some textures into the cockpit, but mostly been getting the flying sorted out.

http://www.simnet.is/konyak/temp/An-Cockpits.jpg

http://www.simnet.is/konyak/temp/AnLanding4s.jpg

http://www.simnet.is/konyak/temp/An-Taxi3s.jpg

I found that putting weights in the correct places for this aircraft results in a non-turnable plane. To get it to turn at all, I had to make the geometry LOD much smaller, and that kinda sucks. But it works, just have to endure the wing tip penetrating the ground in steep turns That's because the AI usually fly at around 30-40 meters, and the wingspan of this thing is around twice that

Konyak<span id='postcolor'>

I swear all of you are going to look soooooooooooooooo stupid when he has finished it. tounge.gif