Sign in to follow this  
LordJarhead

J.S.R.S. Logo

Hi, me again.

I just asked myself is there maybe someone around here in the BIS Forums who is able to create kind of an intro for my JSRS Mod. For givin you an example what I mean:

Something like FPSRussian has:

(Yah, kind of an short intro. Animated and stuff like this. Like FPSRussians is.)

I have many videos of my work, and It should look more modern. So a small, good animated Intro would help maybe abit.

My logo is already known and it should have retained something of its appearance.

JSRS Logo (aware of massiv size^^)

Maybe someone want to help me with that, corze I have NO idea of doing such stuff. And I am not so familiar with SonyVegas, unfortunately, so I'm not able to do it myself.

Thanks!

Jarhead

Edited by LordJarhead

Forum Rules

§15) Do not hotlink images over 100kb (102400 bytes) in size

Do not link images over 100kb using the IMG tags to display an image in your post. If you wish to post an image larger then 100 kb feel free to post the URL instead of hotlinking.

:o

Damn, three answers, but no one really said anything about my request... thats lovely! :D

I fixed that Buliwyf. :p

Jarhead

LordJarhead, in what software is that logo made? Do you still have the work file of it? (So it can be picked to pieces and such)

I'm no good in animations but to help you a little bit in getting the help you need, you need to either make sure you have a compatible work file that someone else can use to detach different elements from each other or save different files for each separate element; dragon, patch, J, srs, titel, etc. all separate so someone can put them back together in an animation.

No I don't have them anymore. But I would also say, a complete new logo containig the old appearance and style would maybe great.

I talked to someone who's might able to help, waiting for his answer.

Jarhead

LordJarhead, in what software is that logo made? Do you still have the work file of it? (So it can be picked to pieces and such)

I'm no good in animations but to help you a little bit in getting the help you need, you need to either make sure you have a compatible work file that someone else can use to detach different elements from each other or save different files for each separate element; dragon, patch, J, srs, titel, etc. all separate so someone can put them back together in an animation.

I imagine the easiest way to re-make such an image would be to use Inkscape to build the base image in .SVG format, then run it through DRAWings embroidery effect software to finish it off. And you could use Vector Magic to pull some of the harder to find stuff out like the dragon, to import it into your SVG image.

No I don't have them anymore. But I would also say, a complete new logo containig the old appearance and style would maybe great.

I talked to someone who's might able to help, waiting for his answer.

Jarhead

I might can provide you some basic element of animation logo and composition.

I've use several Adobe softwares, the illustrator for designing a logo in many separated pieces (don't use Photoshop because it's not for precise logo design with it). After that use Adobe After Effects to combine these pieces together with several effects and manipulations manually.

If that's involved with 3D, use Autodesk Maya to built up a 3D model for element/part of the logo, then render it with green-screen background. Put the rendered video to the After Effect with manipulation would be fine.

As for me, I can built up a simple 2D animated logo effect and design, for the specific effect or 3D I may need to see what element is required. The simplest animation logo design can be done in few days, BUT we need to discuss the finalized version in case for tweak and corrections when in production progress.

Hey Dysta, sounds great! I would like to talk with you about that in details, but I want to wait for someone else, who's already working on a animated logo. Maybe its ok and I can go with that. But I would like to keeping your offer warm! (Well, german proverb).

Jarhead

Hey Dysta, sounds great! I would like to talk with you about that in details, but I want to wait for someone else, who's already working on a animated logo. Maybe its ok and I can go with that. But I would like to keeping your offer warm! (Well, german proverb).

Jarhead

Of course you can find someone who can design a logo better, but it may possibly involved commission payment or such. And we'll see if ready. :)

No, I mean there is already someone working on a logo^^ And he's now working for three days on it, and I cannot just came around and say: "Hey, I don't need it anymore, thankt, but no thanks!"^^ you know? So thatswhy I said that. If the result is not as I wish it would be I would came back here and ask for help again....

Thanks anyways mate!

Jarhead

No, I mean there is already someone working on a logo^^ And he's now working for three days on it, and I cannot just came around and say: "Hey, I don't need it anymore, thankt, but no thanks!"^^ you know? So thatswhy I said that. If the result is not as I wish it would be I would came back here and ask for help again....

Thanks anyways mate!

Jarhead

Ooooo... understood. Nobody want to get the project stuck in the middle, and honestly I sometimes delayed my own project due to the lack of information to follow what I need to do. Again, discussion and test are very important.