Sign in to follow this  
krazikilla

Feedback to E3 Interview and Ingame Scenes

Kudos for BIS to even show it at E3. C'mon, it's a year away from release, who else would even show anything that early? I'm looking forward to seeing more as features get added and polished.

It was not captured, Lord Ivan played it live for every guest :icon_twisted:

Wow, that's really impressive.

System specs? :D

It was not captured, Lord Ivan played it live for every guest

I bet he did! :icon_twisted:

i am starting to feel this smiley aswell. adds some sort of mysterical touch to the post ;)

Edited by PurePassion

I also did an interview with BI ages ago for Gaming Area, before ArmA I was released, last question asked was about the hair, it was a popular topic back then. :p

You can find it =9&tx_ttnews[backPid]=10"]here.

Also:

:icon_twisted:

Oh yes, that's part of the hair story! :D Thanks for the link!

Edit: It's funny how this "myth" simply came back to rememberence after 5 years! Or on the other hand: I think it never was away - in the course of the years this story always came back to my mind too. :)

I bet he did! :icon_twisted:

i am starting to feel this smiley aswell. adds some sort of mysterical touch to the post ;)

Isn't that the 'buddy christ' from 'Dogma'?

Isn't that the 'buddy christ' from 'Dogma'?

Indeed it is. We totally need a "buddy BIS" pic...

I am just a humble padawan, Lord Ivan's smiley would be something like this :y: when compared to mine. Even thou he doesn't have Ondra's magical hair :icon_twisted:

I am just a humble padawan, Lord Ivan's smiley would be something like this :y: when compared to mine. Even thou he doesn't have Ondra's magical hair :icon_twisted:

Hehe :D

Btw. I found the respective picture - but only as thumbnail:

spanel0sj.jpg

Something that sounds really bad is, that according to the german game magazine pcgames, the AI will switch to standy if the player isn't nearby.

The global and dynamic calculated AI was one of the main features of the ArmA series :(

http://www.pcgames.de/Arma-3-PC-236876/News/E3-2011-Arma-3-angeschaut-Mega-Projekt-mit-neuer-KI-Physik-Insel-und-einer-eigenen-Unterwasserwelt-828940/

Something that sounds really bad is, that according to the german game magazine pcgames, the AI will switch to standy if the player isn't nearby.

The global and dynamic calculated AI was one of the main features of the ArmA series :(

http://www.pcgames.de/Arma-3-PC-236876/News/E3-2011-Arma-3-angeschaut-Mega-Projekt-mit-neuer-KI-Physik-Insel-und-einer-eigenen-Unterwasserwelt-828940/

Have you considered that this may only be the case if the AI is idle (read: standing in one spot without any waypoints)?

Or that is it mission specific? Since the article mentions that it is done to keep the AI from doing things that could break stuff in missions. (At least, thats what i got from it without properly trying to read German)

EDIT: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=120555 No problems here. Move along.

Edited by NeMeSiS

ok guys i am currently uploading the new ARMA III presentation in full HD with live gameplay and more information about the game.

First part is here :) The rest will also follow

you can also check my BIS E3 Playlist where i will add every BIS presentation and game previews from ARMA III, ToH and CC

aRFtVVsjnJk&hd=1

Talk about a monumental improvement over the original OFP. BIS has been spoiling us milsim fans rotten.

This is an odd compliment, but those bushes/shrubs are damn sexy (so dense..!) in purepassion's video. If only it didn't cut so early.

The devs already confirmed that it will probably just become a module and be used in the campaign.

ok guys i am currently uploading the new ARMA III presentation in full HD with live gameplay and more information about the game.

you can also check my BIS E3 Playlist where i will add every BIS presentation and game previews from ARMA III, ToH and CC

aRFtVVsjnJk&hd=1

Thanks for the hi-def, however do you know why the first guy he shot jumped in the air and the other two fell over properly?

Also nice ToH vid, good to see a preview of some of the A3 features in there.

[YOUTUBE]aRFtVVsjnJk&hd=1[YOUTUBE]

OFF: Wheres the CC footage from E3? :confused:

Couldn´t find that anywhere...

@Windexglow

the rest will follow soon ;)

@Smurf CC is ready and will be uploaded :)

Instead of going to Youtube to watch a Gametrailers HD video, why not just go to GameTrailers to watch a GameTrailers HD video?

OFF: Wheres the CC footage from E3? :confused:

Couldn´t find that anywhere...

I have something for you! ;)

I have something for you! ;)

Thank you mister! :)