Sign in to follow this  
(st6)predator

Who are this Time the Enemies ?

The hell are you talking about? Russians haven't even been hinted at in the ARG, story or screenshots other than a new Russian plane.

is sarcasm :mad:!!! I hate the Yankee propaganda in games where they are the good ones and the Russians or the Middle east are the evil people in the world

+1 to that!

I hope that in Arma IV we can kick ass yankees in America :cool:

I hope so, but the Yankees did not buy a game like that and they consume a lot of propaganda so is not moneymaking

Edited by Choki

Turkey is in NATO. Turkey was perhaps the most important member of NATO after West Germany and the U.S.

Turkey is in NATO. Turkey was perhaps the most important member of NATO after West Germany and the U.S.

Yes, but the location and the Russian esque helicopter (similar to the one that was up for bids for Turkey before) make me wonder if the setting is that they invaded the island.

What about the russians beeing neutral this time around, happily selling military equipment to both sides?^^

What about the russians beeing neutral this time around, happily selling military equipment to both sides?^^

Or maybe the Russians were squashed in between and various Russian states have split to different sides of the fence??

Just speculation of course. And the next 12 months will be intersting as the details drop out. But I sincerly hope they introduce more possibilities for multiple team adversaries. 6 or even 8 way team battles each with their own objectives would be pretty sweet

No Israelians,for me this pics is showing russian soldiers. The tank could be a T-95 "black eagle" , and the helo, some fictional kamov (as far as I know Kamov is the only helo manufacturer to have done combat helo with counter rotative rotor). The T-95 would perfectly fit in a 2022 time frame.

What Faction ore Factions are probably in ArmA 3 the Enemy ?

Could it really be this Time the Chinese?

This Picture makes several Assumptions possible :

http://www.armaholic.com/datas/users/arma3_screenshot_09_4.png

What do you think ?

Regards

(ST6)Predator

can never be Chinese since the Chinese has a large market and her censorship would ban the game's entry. This is not wt BI wanna see

Sure.... only Chinese can take two choppers (Hokum and Havoc) and make a replica of it ;)

The tank is definitely a Merkava Mk.4, at least partially. The T-95 concepts out there are really interesting but bear little resemblance to the Merkava once you get passed the fact they both look like tanks.

No Israelians,for me this pics is showing russian soldiers. The tank could be a T-95 "black eagle" , and the helo, some fictional kamov (as far as I know Kamov is the only helo manufacturer to have done combat helo with counter rotative rotor). The T-95 would perfectly fit in a 2022 time frame.

The tank is 100% the Merkava 4M and the vehicle behind is the Israeli Namer AFV.

What Faction ore Factions are probably in ArmA 3 the Enemy ?

Could it really be this Time the Chinese?

This Picture makes several Assumptions possible :

http://www.armaholic.com/datas/users/arma3_screenshot_09_4.png

What do you think ?

Regards

(ST6)Predator

well, IMHO, this picture will lead to new question, who are they, friend or foe??

we see merkava on another picture, which no have camo on it. I think its a little bit, errrrr, strange, that have similiar tank at both "side"??

I suspect the OPFOR will be fictional, but based on Iran or China, or some kind of new "Axis" type of coallition of asian countries, without naming any upfront.

Don't remind me of that terrible movie. The Greeks were made to be peachy free peoples (When IRL they also practiced slavery) and the Persians into barbarian tyrants (IRL they were most cosmopolitan and practiced freedom of religion and freed most slaves).

I was thinking about the graphic novel, I have not seen the movie. However since I haven't seen the movie, it seems crazy to think of Trojans as peachy and free. Particularly since they were all about survival of the fittest and practiced a sort of benevolent totalitarianism.

I was thinking about the graphic novel, I have not seen the movie. However since I haven't seen the movie, it seems crazy to think of Trojans as peachy and free. Particularly since they were all about survival of the fittest and practiced a sort of benevolent totalitarianism.

The graphic novel was worse in that regard, since it actually used words in English more often than grunts inbetween diaper-shots.

Hmmm...Yes ! Iran, Libyen, a Coalition of Eastern States ? Again the Russians ?

Just the usual Suspects ! The Axis of evil ?

Who knows? I'm definitely very excited !

Regards

(ST6)Predator

Edited by (ST6)Predator

I haven't seen the novel, but the movie showcased the Spartans. Leonidas made some rather inaccurate liberalism speeches which don't make any sense for slave owning people.

Maybe the MEC from BF2 have invaded the Armaverse...But the only side confirmed here is NATO, and yet we don't know crap about what else will be.

On a sidenote, 300 graphic novel and movie are purely entertaining assets, based on a historic event, it doesn't aim to recreate the exact happenings. Now we should leave it alone before it turns into a thread-jack.