Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

new Interview posted today may of be some interest ...

http://www.bistudio.com/index.php/english/company/developers-blog/221-report-in-interview-with-lukas-milacek-executive-rroducer

Lukáš: I started working at BI in 2001 as a production manager in the art department (assets creation). I've worked on several projects: Operation Flashpoint for XBOX (OFP: Elite), Game2, Armed Assault patches and Arma 2

he says ArmA 2 and Game2 quite interesting.. .hmm

That's true but I think that a long time ago in a post about why ArmA II was named ArmA II, Maruk mentioned that it was Game 2, a true sequel to OFP unlike Armed Assault, which he said was more of a halfway version or something.

However, some may remember that we were working on something called 2, a long time before we even knew that one day something like the first Arma will ever happen, when it carried a completely different name, before the 2 to later become Game 2 and finally Arma 2 now.
Here's a link: The Name Tale

Can someone tell me where all this is happening? Where does new info go? I tred clicking the links from the first post so I can see everything that is going on but alot of the links are dead and "internet explorer cant find it".

Is there a page with all the clues and answers sorted out so I can get in this thing too?

Thanks

Can someone tell me where all this is happening? Where does new info go? I tred clicking the links from the first post so I can see everything that is going on but alot of the links are dead and "internet explorer cant find it".

Is there a page with all the clues and answers sorted out so I can get in this thing too?

Thanks

There's a lot of stuff here: http://armaenigma.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

Vote Arma III anoucemenet maybe the true Game 2 ?

Listen, I hate to break your dreams, but ArmA II = Game 2.

Thanks

Good to get an overview: http://armaenigma.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

I can't understand a bloody word you're saying. :confused:

Sorry, I means BIS stay close of their first game OFP !

http://www.bistudio.com/images/stories/blogs/developer/MILITARY.jpg

BIS fellow the way of the path than make.

Huey is here !

Vote Arma III anoucemenet maybe the true Game 2 ?

not only huye but render to texture and moving cockpit parts.

and the promotion vids are all inappropriate for children ??????

no violence in the vids very strange.

Listen, I hate to break your dreams, but ArmA II = Game 2.

I know that fact, but an BI's dev say don't bilieve this !

Tell the people a little about yourself. What's your role? How long have you been with Bohemia Interactive? On which games have you contributed and what is your favourite BI game or mission?

Lukáš: I started working at BI in 2001 as a production manager in the art department (assets creation). I've worked on several projects: Operation Flashpoint for XBOX (OFP: Elite), Game2, Armed Assault patches and Arma 2

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

not only huye but render to texture and moving cockpit parts.

and the promotion vids are all inappropriate for children ??????

no violence in the vids very strange.

And many features come of VBS 2(mirror, camera render in games ...)

If you know VBS update (major) this Vr 3

Take On use version 4 ?

Edited by darkiron

Lukáš' statement is correct, GAME 2 was a very different looking game at one point:

91462320050519screen007.jpg

However, Cole's statement is also correct: GAME 2 became Arma 2.

Edited by Zipper5

^^^ LOL! Those guys look like their about to break out into The Lollipop Guild song. Thanks the Lord it turned out WAY better then that (Arma2).

notice in legend of screnshoot (MILITARY)

C'mon... you didn't really think we'd totally leave out combat, did you?

:yay:

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

// hs

HELLO_GROUND.jpg

@Lukáš: You see inception after the screen

// HS end

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

// hs

HELLO_GROUND.jpg

// HS end

ahhahahahah flying whale xD

some one likes "The hitchhikers guide to the glaxy" whos not :-)

hmmmmm brits book, british agend, a oilrig and burning ships in toh sbs and subs, mybe we get closer.

// hs

HELLO_GROUND.jpg

// HS end

Its not inception, but Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

Its not inception, but Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

Geek ?

return to the combat :

1 hour 27 minutes

Geek ?

military nerd, worst combination ever

Developer blog about TOH is nice touch, but I'm sure its not related to our little hack game. And I really gope that we will get something more clear tonight.

Lukáš' statement is correct, GAME 2 was a very different looking game at one point

However, Cole's statement is also correct: GAME 2 became Arma 2.

True..true...

Seemed to me it was to contain more diversity, it had desert US Marines in MARPAT, US Army in both DCU and woodland BDU fatigue (corresponding for that time), Russian Armed Forces and some kind of neurtral forces, seemingly a kind of RACS dressed in woodland. Also it seemed that both woodland and desert environments were planned. Seems like BI undertook too much for their capabilities.

It's a similar case with Oblivion Lost, which was announced to be a sci-fi FPS with changing planets, then it became STALKER: Oblivion Lost then after further degradation STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl was released.

What time is the next hack for BST? :)

Edit ah its 39 or so min so not too far away :P ill stay up for it haha

on time ? you think ?

i hope so ^^ hackers r ment to be all nighter people so tech it should be on time lol :rolleyes: i bet someones pitched a tent in BIS hq to bring us this hack, hears to me hoping anyways lol

Am I the only one who thinks this is dragging on too long.

I just want to see what they are releasing.

I skipped several pages when it looked like people were still fixating on the ftp. Was the FTP really enabled just one or two days ago by someone entering a secret php filename into the p8h8 server, thus disabling the Programs/ directory and activating the ftp server?

Because I have seen absolutely NO evidence that this is true. I thought the FTP server was there days ago.

And for all we know, that FTP server is for BIS devs to upload/change things, not for us to hack into.