Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

I just check the suggestion forum, and the engine thread just add in some "interesting" stuff, hummmmm.....:rolleyes:

Pc gamer is down....?

The hackers again???? :eek:

Coming back to the presentation someone posted before....

I've found something interesting....

http://http://distribution.vbs2.com/media/presentations/20100506_RN_Serious_Games.pdf

after the redfaction slide...there's this "Modularization".

Can't they use trough API external software...and connect Arma trough middleware to something else? Simulation? Another engine? physics sim? etc etc...??? (Sorry if it's silly...i'm no programmer)

BTW we have a guy driving 200km to make a hole in the middle of chernarus.

Maybe there's a copy of Arma3 alpha? A tomahawk? A submarine? A demo disc? Anyone tried the "presumed double agent" suggestion on try to change the file format?(he didn't defend himself of being Bis "agent"?) :rolleyes:

BTW we have a guy driving 200km to make a hole in the middle of chernarus.

Maybe there's a copy of Arma3 alpha? A tomahawk? A submarine? A demo disc? Anyone tried the "presumed double agent" suggestion on try to change the file format?(he didn't defend himself of being Bis "agent"?) :rolleyes:

There is a door in the hole which leads to the earth’s core where an army of Trolls manufacture ArmA 3 DVDs :D

Take on Helicopter is the same RV engine as arma2 - they just added more features like render to texture etc

His guna turn up and suma is standing there with a sawnoff shotgun as he approaches suma says in husky chuck Norris voice "touch it if you dare" -- game over for our brave soldier

just something minor:

dont you think the ground especially on the left on this picture looks more like a texture or a montage?

CG paranoia :p

PurePassion

I think it's just out of focus..

just something minor:

dont you think the ground especially on the left on this picture looks more like a texture or a montage?

I think first clue is solved.....it's "GO THERE AND DIG"

Next one we still have to work on sub+ numbers and leters.

I think first clue is solved.....it's "GO THERE AND DIG"

Next one we still have to work on sub+ numbers and leters.

That an in-game screenshot w/ render-to-texture. :eek: Even if that's the case, there will be a clue in RL Chernarus.

Who are you? arent you a BIS spy? lol

At this rate his profile is going to have had as many hits as this thread.

Who are you? arent you a BIS spy? lol

I thought the same thing :biggrin:

Not sure if anyone's done this, but the AAN news from the 4th? Has anyone translated the Cyrillic on the sign into english? It could be the next clue

No news from UnuldorCZ...

Guess there were nothing in the hole and he's on the way to BIS hq with a shovel in hand.:mad:

:)

I keep press F5 on my phone but it keeps phoning my ex girlfriend instead which isn't good

Freudian slip :D

No news from UnuldorCZ...

Guess there were nothing in the hole and he's on the way to BIS hq with a shovel in hand.:mad:

:)

Don't think he was due to be back yet, and perhaps it's not posssible to report from the field.

EDIT: Or the BIS sniper got him....

Not sure if anyone's done this, but the AAN news from the 4th? Has anyone translated the Cyrillic on the sign into english? It could be the next clue

ИЗБИРÐЙТЕ ЧДКЗ = Izbirajte ÄŒDKZ = Choose CHDKZ

(Vyberte ÄŒDKZ - if translated literally in to Czech)

It says pretty much the same thing as the Czech text under it :)

Edited by -Martin-

I particularly noted this part of the interview

JC: Terrain on the scale of our American and South Asian worlds has required new technology and a re-evaluation of our map-making pipeline.

And this part:

Terrain normal-mapping alone is an exciting new feature currently under development, which has the capacity to change the way our environments “feel.â€