• Topics

• Check the file paths and formats of your sound files. Verify sound files are in the correct directories. Ensure no typos in class names or array definitions. Test sound files independently to ensure they play.
    • Had a issue with the export plugin the other day and spent couple of days poking at it from all the angles. Even went on to bother @talya_taya for clues on what I had missed so I'll log in the main points of my journey here in case someone else encounters same issue.

The solution as often in these things was stupidly simple.

But lets start with the problem

After having a nice animation done in Blender I wanted to throw it into model.cfg and see it in buldozer. ezpez I thought. but no.

Expecation was that the grenade would go nicely in to the chamber

But result was way off the mark

So I went out into the wilderness to find the other deep holes where other modders who do weird stuff dwell and luckily I found a fellow who could confirm the plugin should work and he could try out my test case I compiled.

Public shoutout to mr Ranger (you probably are here too arent you, one of the many users called Ranger 😅)  

So he confirmed that my test case basically worked as is. He just had to export the better movement sequence I had in the sample file and it "just worked"

So off I go test the files he sent me back just to make sure we are both on same page, but ALAS results are still poor

so Im thinking is buldozer bugging on my end? does it not refresh something or read something correctly?
      I thought to test if its reading the right file (no idea why it would not) by inserting a bit of extra mesh into the scene. Result was pretty major wtf moment as the animation went even wilder

This did leave into memory connection that this kind of behavior feels like autocentering issue. But why would dozer do that?

The reason was simple. Sometime in the past (5 years maybe) I have turned on autocenter in the launch options... 🤯 Setting it back to default "Center to Pin" and restarting dozer resulted in magically everything working as it should.

So if you encounter unexpected looking movements with the plugins export, check your dozer launch settings for starters.

• Is this a glitch ? We are playing in pve conflict using nitrado servers and we want to relocate some of the stations and eliminate some unnecessary defensive object of the main base   But can't build anything back because it's says cannot build more composition  we literally erase everything and base says its still at 100% capacity  can't put anything back       
    • G'day @EricJ,   What you're planning sounds great. Can't wait to see the new Samson when you get it done.   I hope you stick with Arma 3 for a while longer.   Keep up the great work.
    • I have been in touch with Jiri and dominic at support about this issue, my account is at shelter level 7 . This is my 3rd season with this account, I bout legacy seasons for the last 2. When I try to access seasonal challenges it always give me this message: "Progress further through story challenges to unlock a gauntlet of season long challenges, these contain harder challenges..etc etc and unique mystery rewards etc etc" I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times. please contact me  Thanks, Steelskull Silvergoat