please add a whistle for officers when going over the top :)

Keep up the work boys!

We are planning on trying to make a script for that :)

hope, to see some big guns artillery.

There going have gas plus mask?

Very good WIP screen. I hope mod will be released in early time :) Have you got some plan when you released it?

Thank :)

Very good WIP screen. I hope mod will be released in early time :) Have you got some plan when you released it?

Thank :)

Thanks for your interest in this mod, however please don't as for when it will be released. We consider this to be spam on the forums, please rule 5.

Thanks

hope, to see some big guns artillery.

There going have gas plus mask?

Our German troops have Gas Masks but they are the only ones right now.

when do you think the mod will be released at this point? almost 2 years ago you guessed 2013, but also, will the mod require operation arrow head?

ATTENTION ATTENTION!

The mod is here by available in its Alpha 1.0 state, links are on the second post of the first page above the content list :)

We are aware of the obvious bugs, this isn't intended to be a fun fully featured playable release, it is only to give you a taster as a reward to our fans

Great to see this released in Alpha form, will be good to see it up and running. Thanks for the early peek at it.

Good luck with your progress.

:)

sorry to be a bit of a prick but in the next update or whatever can you change it from "english" army to "british" army love the addon btw :)

EDIT : can't fly spawn in any planes get any error bad vehicle type pilot east/west

Edited by blackadder

New mod v0.1 alpha available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@ww1.png

@ Decades of Development;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

New mod v0.1 alpha available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

http://img-cdn.withsix.com/mods/rv/@ww1.png

@ Decades of Development;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

I have claimed the mod, thank you for getting it up on to Playwithsix, many have asked if we would and I always answered with "when I figure out how" But now it is done :)

Thank you for sending us the release and apologies for the delay! :)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

No problam Foxhound, its an honor to have the mod on Armaholic ^_^

All three download locations are now under "DOWNLOAD!!!" on the second post of the first page and here is a link to our forum where you can sign up to post about bugs and discuses the mod. Posting bugs on their helps us a lot sense we don't have to chase down reports on several sites or emails/pm's :)

http://www.dev.decades-of-development.com/index.php

Good job, looking forward to this mod. Thank to the hard work, long nights.

Well done guys, i've tried your mod with a lot of nostalgy, finding my prefered units (FT17, Rolls Royce Armoured cars etc..). Of course the trench islands are a bit experimental (but much more feasible than it was in OFP, due to basic cell size being reduced), but that's obviously very hard to make. The models and textures are nice so far, i'm looking forward to seing what will come next :)

Good luck and have fun making them !

Will grenades be fixed in the next version? I am making the mission and would love it if you could throw Geballte Ladungs on field guns to destroy them.

Can you add a class list for mission makers?

I will try to get it for you or Andrew could if he beats me to it :)

Well done guys, i've tried your mod with a lot of nostalgy, finding my prefered units (FT17, Rolls Royce Armoured cars etc..). Of course the trench islands are a bit experimental (but much more feasible than it was in OFP, due to basic cell size being reduced), but that's obviously very hard to make. The models and textures are nice so far, i'm looking forward to seing what will come next :)

Good luck and have fun making them !

Thank you so much for your support, ya the map is very alpha at this stage.

Will grenades be fixed in the next version? I am making the mission and would love it if you could throw Geballte Ladungs on field guns to destroy them.

We will definitely try to fix the grenades in the next release.

Thanks. The mission is coming along pretty nice so far, I would share an image from it if I could. Are there Geballte Ladungs in this by the way?

Some addons aren't made by our team in this alpha, these are:

Camel : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7285

Fokker dr1 : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=17344

Fokker VII : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9299

And a bonus for those who want add it to the alpha Pflaz d XII : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8394

I would enjoy some people to play and help develop my mission with me. If anyone is up for it.

Glad to see you guys get the review, you deserve it. There's away to go yet, but your on the right track, looking at that review.

Great job.