That is fantastic, great work. I can't wait to fly it.:)

Video of me and a friend playtesting a simple mission

I will record a battle on trench map soon but this will take quite a long time to make the mission with waypoints etc

Not the best video as not much shooting, but it's some gameplay of trench map :)

Great to see you going forward with this, I wish you all the luck for getting it finished, but no rush, next year would be good 100yr anniversary..

I can't wait, I plan on doing a video of it for my youtube channel. World War One was the world's worst war in my opinion, my only regret is that the American Expeditionary Force is not included in this mod. At least not yet... If you do, don't forget America's flag only has fourty eight stars at the time. Also if you include our national anthem it was at the time "Hail Columbia!", not our currently held one.

thank you for your comments and supports !

@IchBinJager : American expeditionary force will be added in a second time :)

wip of the 65mm mountain gun:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CP_O9Z8LqSs/Uq95vKTFIlI/AAAAAAAAAh4/pAplx5hgFqg/s320/mountain_65+copy.bmp

big sized picture:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CP_O9Z8LqSs/Uq95vKTFIlI/AAAAAAAAAh4/pAplx5hgFqg/s1600/mountain_65+copy.bmp

That's so good to hear! I don't mean to brag by saying this but when America joined Ol' Kaiser Bill pretty much gave up. We weren't there long, but Kaiser knew he couldn't afford us being there.

Edited by IchBinJager

That's so good to hear! I don't mean to brag by saying this but when America joined Ol' Kaiser Bill pretty much gave up. We weren't there long, but Kaiser knew he couldn't afford us being there.

There are some good things on youtube, but for such a large subject and catastrophic loss of life to all nations that took part, Allies or Enemies, you really need to read up properly before giving a blasé response like that.

A very large subject that really deserves much study before, well, giving silly one liners that are so incorrect.:(.

There are some good things on youtube, but for such a large subject and catastrophic loss of life to all nations that took part, Allies or Enemies, you really need to read up properly before giving a blasé response like that.

A very large subject that really deserves much study before, well, giving silly one liners that are so incorrect.:(.

It was a joke, did you really think that a guy who stated the proper anthem at the time was Hail Columbia and said we only had fourty eight stars on the flag at the timereally didn't know anything about it? World War One started because of the alliance system or the Triple Entente as it was known after Arch-duke Franz Ferdinand by Gavrilo Princip. It was interesting though because things really were volatile at the time, Otto Von Bismarck dying really didn't help considering dismissing him was viewed as being a terrible idea; there is one cartoon called (not sure if this is actually the title) "Dropping The Pilot" which is a befitting metaphor for things going to hell in a handbasket very soon.

By the way if you don't fully understand the illustration, a pilot is someone who guides a ship into a harbor and is specially trained to do so.

Merry Christmas, let us not also forget the Christmas Truce that lasted for the short time it did.

Can't wait for this mod to be released! I don't know if you ever said anything about this, but what if you released in alpha stage of this mod, so people who are interested in this mod could try it out, and give you some info like bugs found in the mod?

Do you lot need a voice actor? I would love to offer my British voice, I am the man of a thousand voices!