anguis

TacOps Server

And who's that? Name/ID in PM would be helpful. Backup server use CiA ban-list, wonder why he got banned there? We have not get any "Please un-ban me" requests lately, could be fake ID, an error or an asshole....

edit: Nothing in log about banned IDs, how's addon status? Lots of players trying to connect with everything but TacOPs addons.

Edited by Overlord

Old drunken bastard reporting in!

Server Update: New IP address - 76.17.139.110

Sorry for the delay in getting it back up and running.

Edited by Anguis

Well, folks, I was wrong. It looks like I'm going on a previously unplanned road trip over this upcoming long weekend, here in the States. Anticipate the server being down and the backup being up. Summer vacation is ending soon - time for the vacation from the vacation!

Thanks, OL; I'll try to get the newer missions up on there.

Alright, there are a few more recent missions on the backup server; ~2000 missions, so things look good to go. Have fun, y'all! I'll join in when all this f-ing summer business simmers down.

Thanks, again, Overlord!

Hi, folks,

I'll have the server up again, soon. I'm running into a wi-fi problem, though, right now. Does anyone know if there is an upper limit to how many devices can access a home wireless network at the same time? If so, how would I adjust that, if possible?

Thanks,

Anguis

Hi Anguis and all,

Anything happening the Sat night (US time)? I could join for a coop session if a server is up Sun morning (Sat night US time)...

Regards,

Marto.

Hi, Marto!

Good to hear from you - I hope Spring is looking good for you all in your neck of the woods! Saturday night looks good to me. I'll see if I can get Viking in on the action. Who knows, maybe some of the usual suspects will make appearances!

Anguis

Ok cool, let's make a time. I'm available from about 9am West Aust time (8pm US central).

8 or 9pm?

Alright, I'll try to make it at 8, viking can't make it until after 9. Regardless, the server will be up, so, hopefully we'll get some interested folks. See you then!

OK cool, let's make it some warm up missions 8pm-9pm and official coop start at 9pm.

Zulu you around?

Overlord, 4am start for you... no excuses....

Nice coop session! We need to try that pilot down mission again...

I wanted to come too but the bed insisted on my staying in it. :p Maybe next week.

We need to try that pilot down mission again.../QUOTE]

Well, what are you waiting for? pilot...

I guess the backup server will be the place and TeamSpeak3. If anyone is going to play tonight.

Server IP: 85.252.203.43:2302

TS3: 85.252.203.43

Hi, guys,

Just got back from working a benefit dinner, the planning of which has distracted me for the last few days. I should be good for playing going forward.