anguis

TacOps Server

Hi, folks,

I've uploaded all the TacOps WGL server missions to the backup. Overlord should have it up for tonight and tomorrow night. TS - you're on your own!

Have fun!

Anguis

Thanks Overlord :D

Guess you Zulu, with your indepth knowledge, is able to figure out howt to get a free TS2 too? :rolleyes:

Of course, you're dealing with an above average moron :p

As a comment noticed; never underestimate stupid people in large groups

Try it you'll lick... eh LIKE it...

Something I should have done, address for my prefered "free" TS server.

69.12.30.130:9057

I'm travelling through Europe at the moment and can confirm that the bird sounds in OFP are really like real birds sound in Europe.

That's pretty cool Marto. I trust you'll be documenting your trip in photos like you usually do? I'd like to see some.

Since Anguis is travelling also my backup to the backup server will be running occasionally.

I'm travelling through Europe at the moment and can confirm that the bird sounds in OFP are really like real birds sound in Europe.

Very cool! Lucky dog, to be travelling in Europe! Pictures, video, audio - all Marto-sourced would be great to see/hear.

I'm back in my beloved South. Barbecue, biscuits, and fried chicken have been figuring into things. I'll be at the Loveless Cafe, sometime in the next few days. F-ing hot down here!

Edited by Anguis

I also flew over Finland and landed at Helsinki, and can confirm that the terrain looks the same as in FDF mod.

They also sell moose and reindeer in a can there.

Maybe we should start exporting canned kangaroo...

That's pretty cool Marto. I trust you'll be documenting your trip in photos like you usually do? I'd like to see some.

Since Anguis is travelling also my backup to the backup server will be running occasionally.

Expecting to see more pictures like the ones from the "Converted by Marto" missions to WGL at the notes section?

Another thing I wanted to ask about the server: Is it me or we are doing mostly infantry missions? I think Im having a case of bad memory, cos I dont remember the last time we played a good armour/vehicle supported mission, just asking, anyhow I still like infantry a lot, Im trying to get a friend to show up, he is a coop player and works well so guess it would be ok...

Drake,

Most missions by Marto are mostly infantry. Some of the large scale Zeus missions involve some armor, but we don't play those much. If you want to try some on my server some time that's fine. Because of the scale of the mission and few players, we need to have players lead AI squads. We did this last week with the drug bust mission.

Hi, folks!

I'm back and getting the server running. During my time away, the IP address of the servers has changed, once again. Here's the new one:

New IP Address for the TacOps OFP and TS2 servers - 76.17.140.188

They should be running, shortly. If you run into any problems connecting, please, let me know.

Take it easy,

Anguis

So are we playing tonight? If so Anguis needs to start the server.

edit: well my server is up again if anyone wants to play:

Zulu's WGL Coop Server

Edited by Zulu1
added server info

Thanks Overlord. Next time we need the backup server I'll phone "home".

Sorry to hear about what happened in your homeland also.

The server will be up for tonight (down now for kids). I should be there, too - it's been a while, gotta get in some OFP!

Thanks for your concern Zulu, we have a quite hard time ftm.

Ubuntu updates possibly causing problems, working on getting the server back up, sorry for the bad timing.

edit: server's up

Edited by Anguis

New mission on server:

Armour Ambush

FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE2011-08-0600-05-07-78.jpg

Island: Ost Holstein

Mission file: @wg_co_12_armour_ambush.ostholstein_cti.pbo

Summary

Three teams of rebels ambush a formation of capatilist infidels clearing a MSR.

Hi, guys,

The server will be down from 8/17 to 8/22. This should be the last big block of down-time for the summer (I'll be looking for some brook trout. . .).

I hope your summer/winter has been fun!

Anguis

Well I guess it falls to me once again. I'll start my server for coop nite.

Will start server at 4:30pm pst (gmt-7) Although offical start time is 8:00pm pst.

server up:11:30:00 p.m. Friday August 19, 2011 in GMT

server up: 1:30:00 a.m. Saturday August 20, 2011 in CET

start time: 03:00:00 a.m. Saturday August 20, 2011 in GMT

start time: 05:00:00 a.m. Saturday August 20, 2011 in CET

Edited by Zulu1

Blame the old drunken bastards Zulu, both Marto and Anguis have the opportunity to start another backup server!

I'll do it for them, you'll find it in the browser. Not sure if they bothered to sync missions, I'll bet it's hundreds there anyway.

Server will be closed Sunday around 19:45 CET, there is also running TS2/3 servers available.

Just one problem OL is that one guy who plays sometimes is on the CiA ban list and can't connect.