Sign in to follow this  
Ripsaw5165

Arma 2 Player Age

Which age range are you in (years)?  

262 members have voted

1. 1. Which age range are you in (years)?

• Under 10
    • 11 - 15
    • 16 - 20
    • 21 - 25
    • 26 - 30
    • 31 - 35
    • 36 - 45
    • 46 - 55
    • 56 - 65
    • Over 66

No! save your hair Rindier!

At 40 yo, I can already see the signs of the younger male lions circling this old alpha male at the gym...yet they stalk unawares of my master ace card...I tickle.

PS -Is there a 40+ MP clan/server? Would love to feel young again :P

Thanks for the tips, Beagle and Concurssi.

But what about my knees? They're awful creaky...:p

Anyway, I don't want to sound like an old woman complaining.

I mean, what would be next, exchaging recipes? :D

I mean, what would be next, exchaging recipes? :D

Well I don't know about Beagle, but I could do with some help on that department myself :D

I was expecting the U-shaped curve between 21-25 and 36-45 ....

Here is my explanation: when you are 21-25, you have no wife, no kids, no mortgage, no serious ambitions. Lots of time, so you play Arma.

When you are 25-35, you have a wife, kids, car payments, mortgage, your boss is pressuring you to spend more time at work etc.

When you reach 35-45, your career is established, you are the boss, your kids would rather not spend time with you, you are more likely to be divorced or your wife can't bully you anymore, car is paid off, more time to play Arma.

My prediction for a poll "What is your gender" is simple:

Male +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Female

Pretend to be Female ++

Are there REALLY any women Arma fans out there?

Edited by MissionCreep

28 at the moment' date=' 29 from April 4th onwards..[/quote']

Congratz, thats my birthday too!

At 40 yo, I can already see the signs of the younger male lions circling this old alpha male at the gym...yet they stalk unawares of my master ace card...I tickle.

PS -Is there a 40+ MP clan/server? Would love to feel young again :P

Sign up for a triathlon some time (the longer distance the better) ... you'll see guys and girls in their 50s and 60s who will absolutely crush most 20-somethings. You'll never feel old again.

Are there REALLY any women Arma fans out there?

there might be some if the next expansion is called " Sim Arma " instead.

Well I don't know about Beagle, but I could do with some help on that department myself :D

No tips on that, sorry :D

Sign up for a triathlon some time (the longer distance the better) ... you'll see guys and girls in their 50s and 60s who will absolutely crush most 20-somethings. You'll never feel old again.

Totally true, good post

I wanna hear from the 10 & under range or is that just how old they act not their actually age? This Game is complicated to a 36 year-old soon to be 37. I can see it now in MP large scale battle riding in the chopper to knock out enemy radar and then suddenly find out it's an 8 year old pilot flying the chopper...oh s$%t. Just kidding guys but if it's true very impressed.

42 but my wife said I was 10:j:

I hear ya BigToe, 41 here and my wife was more kind -she said I was fourteen... On second thought, being called a teenager might just be a worse.. *Goes off to get clarification*

41 here with wife and 5 yr old son. Wife says she has 2 kids to take care of...

Our generation will be the first to be in old peoples homes stuck to our computer screens. :cc:

I did forget to mention: 37, selfemployed and divorced for 2 years now...was not allowed to spend much time playing anything untill I was 35 ;)

I did forget to mention: 37, selfemployed and divorced for 2 years now...was not allowed to spend much time playing anything untill I was 35 ;)

Sometimes I wish I was not married, the wife always annoys me when I am playing... :p