Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Request for help.

Howdy peeps,

A friend on my college course is doing an assignment on alcohol use, seeing as you lot are a bunch of pissheads wink.gif I figured you'd be the best people to ask to help by filling in a questionaire, it consists of only 14 questions and shouldn't take much time to answer at all smile.gif

The questionaire is here

Please email the completed document to gi.janey@ntlworld.com

Also if you could rename the completed questionaire to something like your name or nickname that will make things easier for my friend, eg. I complete mine and rename it to placebo.doc before sending her it smile.gif

Thanx in advance to anyone who will help smile.gif

Also anyone that does fill the questionaire in can you reply here please as Nordin has, so I know how many people are doing it, that way I'll know if I need to abuse my mod powers to bully people into doing it wink.gif

Can't reply; drunk smile.gif

I just send it.

I not copletly undestand this :

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">5. Do you know what the units are, per drink?<span id='postcolor'>

What is this means ? Is it an amount of alcohol in drink [%] ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ May 13 2002,19:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">A friend on my college course is doing an assignment on alcohol use<span id='postcolor'>

I emailed my replies to her.

I hope this helps her pass her bar exams.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bart.Jan @ May 13 2002,18:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I just send it.

I not copletly undestand this :

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">5. Do you know what the units are, per drink?<span id='postcolor'>

What is this means ? Is it an amount of alcohol in drink [%] ?<span id='postcolor'>

Well in England it is suggested that a person doesn't drink over 21 units of alcohol per week if male or 14 (I think) units if female, 1 unit of alcohol is 1 pint of beer, one measure of spirits etc smile.gif

LOL @ Avon witty as always smile.gif

Over here they would kick you badly for such an unprofessional questionaire! (oh, damm, I forgot I shouldnt be so arrogant, but just couldnt help it).

Just tell the guy he should start reading books about how to develope a questionaire (e.g. Patton / yin).. Even a fuc**** 13 year old can develope a better one. In a dissertation the development of a secondary research tool (questionaire, interview, case study...) counts more than 40%, he would have screwed it. And since most people on this planet drink alcohol a questionaire must have a sample size of at least half a percent of the original population (n=>0.05N). Which means his questionaire is not representative. He would do better if he would only talk about: "How much OFP-players drink in average!"

And he could be assured that his findings would soon make the alcohol-industry see all of us as the new favourite target group!

(I know I should be polite, but what the hell do they learn at school?)

tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ May 14 2002,09:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">(I know I should be polite, but what the hell do they learn at school?)

tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Drinking?

-=Die Alive=-

Done

OMG albert, placebo is gonna kick your arse when he reads that!

wow.gif4--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ May 14 2002,16wow.gif4)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ May 14 2002,09wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">(I know I should be polite, but what the hell do they learn at school?)

<!--emo&tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Drinking?

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

It is strange! I realy love to get drunk (how irresponsible to say this, I bet the next school shooting will be blamed on me) but I just cant touch a single drop of alcohol before 10 o`clock at night. I hate the smell. the taste and I hate drunk people in the afternoon-sun. But as soon as disco-fever gets me, around 12 at night, the bar-keepers get to know me!  smile.gif

But I think I get a little belly now, so I have to stop drinking so much! More sports...more sweating in the sun..less disco-fever    confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But I think I get a little belly now, so I have to stop drinking so much! More sports...more sweating in the sun..less disco-fever <span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif

I drink like Boris Yeltsin, and eat a lot and I don't do sports very often, but i am 1.83 high and weight 65-70kg.

me 1.8 and 70kg. I didnt exactly change weight but I still see a little transformation. I dont know how old you are but now that I am 25 I have to be more careful with what I eat and what I drink. It was different when I was 20! confused.gif

I'm 17.

Guess u're right. I've seen photos of my brother when he was 16 and he looked like a clone of me. Now he is 33 and he has to do a lot of sports to avoid having a beer gut.

Thanx to those who've done it so far, still could use more please smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 15 2002,16:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This has nothing to do with OFP.

t_locked.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Which could be why I posted it in off topic smile.gif

m_help.gif