superrat

Balkan war mod w.i.p

i have noticed that the pictures of the serb units u posted that they werent armed with yugo made firearms. they were all exports

i have noticed that the pictures of the serb units u posted that they werent armed with yugo made firearms. they were all exports

those are only test weapons they'll be equip. with yugo weapons that vilas made:)

This mod is looking better and better, I'm really looking forward to the first playable version.

Keep up the good work.

Albania and other breakaway states involved in the Yugoslavian War/Wars was "carpet bombed" with NATO/EU weaponry from C-130s and everything shady that could lift a load of ammunition and bring it down on small improvised landing strips in the middle of this war zone, its no secret almost a decade later.

The entire war was EU/US backed, so even if they didn't invent any weapons at all they would still have had plenty of it anyway and then I do not count numerous factions of Middle-Eastern supporters involved in this war as well, this was an ugly war to say the least. ;)

I love the work done this far, it brings memories back. Please keep up the great work!

Is there some new progress?You guys are awesome,great mode so far.Hope that you have the power to finish this...;) It must be really hard work..And is there some possibility that one of you can made 7. Muslimanska Brigada or odred El-Mudzahid?One of them,would just be my favorite;) If not,then ok..wish you anyway good luck in your further work.bye

Edited by Gazija

I was wondering if you'd have any Shermans, from what I recall there were a few spotted still in service in modern times iirc.

Is this mode alive?Something new?Come on.......):

its not dead its just real life issues and some computer problems

here some pics mi8 reskins for all tree sides and gazelle choper for VRS side thanks to trouble for model thanks a lot

th_arma2OA2011-04-1819-33-12-69.jpg

th_arma2OA2011-04-1819-35-29-90.jpg

th_arma2OA2011-04-1819-34-55-26.jpg

th_arma2OA2011-04-1819-38-30-65.jpg

Hey SuperRat

Are you ever planning on bringin' a terrain/structure artist onboard maybe?

Don't know if the most of us, but I for myself recall the war and all of the the gritty setting...

Any chance to get a landmass resembling the tragic scenery?

-Fzn0vYNikI

---edit----

On a second thought I feel kind of like an arse to ask this... It was a real conflict with real victims, and here I am asking for a playground for the WIP toys...

All in all; Guess one develops a strange distance; there's a plenty of all kinds of historic mods there (Including the one I participate in) Yet, in case of WW2 or Vietnam you (strangely) don't get any mixed feelings... wonder how much time has to pass by since the original conflict so one does not feel awkward 'bout recreating it or playing it (whatever side chosen)

Edited by topas

topas did not give it that much of thought since i got my head into the the 3 factions Icebreak and Martin kinda whanted to work on city map to simulate like sarajevo battlefield scenario eventhough much of fighting and frontlines were up in mountians and rural areas the best thing that is missing for this mod and entarily for other mods is fox holes, ditches ,tunel's basiclly front lines fighting positions

Is that the finished gazelle and have u any plans on creating Yugo fixed wing aircraft? cant wait to play ur mod!!

Yay! Galeb, Jastreb & Orao would be nice :)

(but ground units would be more than enough of course...)

Edited by Dimitri_Harkov

That mod looks awesome! And a question: will you put in of these: 2k11 krug, 2S3 akacija, brdm-1 or some radar vehicles (P-15, P-18, ST-68U)?

right now want to finish this later on will add more things down the road

Ok, i'm just curious. I saw the pictures and you already have a lot of good stuff. Take your time and finish this great mod.

th_arma2OA2011-05-0114-59-35-69.jpg<a  href=http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz127/bosna1995/th_arma2OA2011-05-0115-07-00-16.jpg' alt='th_arma2OA2011-05-0115-07-00-16.jpg'>

th_arma2OA2011-05-0115-02-05-93.jpgth_arma2OA2011-05-0115-00-59-17.jpg

these are finished the skins are the best i could do its for all 3 sides except VRS get's also SAVA (AA)

Edited by SuperRat

I know I should search the thread but are you going to make Sarajevo? And if so are you going to possibly add in Sniper's Alley?

Hey SuperRat, why not reskin the BIS BMP2 in arma 2?

Those BMP2s look like they use OFP models.

i like all but the croat camo. would like if you could use a different skin for the croat ones, they look very unrealistic but the BIH ones look amazing

Hey SuperRat, why not reskin the BIS BMP2 in arma 2?

Those BMP2s look like they use OFP models.

Same question