superrat

Balkan war mod w.i.p

I also have the arty problem,i am using co 1.60,its pretty much only on d20,d30,nora and a few others that i can't remember. @yli122,try to download this mod until superrat makes the new units (or asks for permission to use these) http://pnk2.prophpbb.com/topic130.html it ads some milosevic era units and uck units,a mi8 and a mi24 chopper and a few cars,but i am playing that and balkan war mod combined,too bad there is no yugoslav made planes and mig's.

@yli122,try to download this mod until superrat makes the new units (or asks for permission to use these) http://pnk2.prophpbb.com/topic130.html it ads some milosevic era units and uck units,a mi8 and a mi24 chopper and a few cars.

Hvala brate, as a non-racist Albanian Kosovar who doesn't agree with nationalist stupidity in our nations (im guessing your Serbian, sorry if you are not) i cannot wait to make a KLA vs VJ forces scenario. I think it would be cool. Any good missions ill upload. I see these VRS and ABiH units as another good opportunity to do a good balkan war simulation. Ive always loved to do a ABiH vs VRS scenario too. Thanks for this. Bratstvo i Jedinstvo :)

P.S I was wondering if ANYONE would ever make a JNA (Tito era) Mod. It would be cool. Pozz.

I also have the arty problem,i am using co 1.60,its pretty much only on d20,d30,nora and a few others that i can't remember. @yli122,try to download this mod until superrat makes the new units (or asks for permission to use these) http://pnk2.prophpbb.com/topic130.html it ads some milosevic era units and uck units,a mi8 and a mi24 chopper and a few cars,but i am playing that and balkan war mod combined,too bad there is no yugoslav made planes and mig's.

There will be in our Full release ARMA2 Srbija Mod. Its going to be release very soon.

Mig 29, mig 21, mi8 ,mi 24, probably orao, and G4, pinzgauers, landrovers, puch's, and much more..

:) :) :)

Serbo-Albanian friendship

Srpsko-Albansko Prijateljstvo brate :D

But, thanks for the link. having fun with the UCK vs VJ

Hopefully this topic will stay on right track this time,

couse it would be good to see updates, improvements, comments, or simmilar nice stuff about mod.

All support for mod workers and all involved! :cool:

dunno i'll play it anytime soon but anyways it's nice to see familiar groundings.

We want ZNG's, HV, Teritorial defence of Baranja, West Srem, and others parts of northern Croatia, armed civilians, or some paramilitary units with Thompsons, Zbrojovka, ..

Hi R0adki11

as a suggestion why not run the mod without all those other mods!

I have tested various variants of installation this mod.

First: Install in an @Mod-Folder - not running

Second: Install in the ArmA\Addons - Folder - not running

Third: Install in the Expansion - Folder - not running

All Variants with and without other Mods. All not running

Finally, after deleting of the Balkan War Mod ArmA will no more start. Also with the last functionally Profiles ArmA will no more run.

I HAVE ARMA DELETED!

schukow

Edited by schukow

Hi R0adki11

I have tested various variants of installation this mod.

First: Install in an @Mod-Folder - not running

Second: Install in the ArmA\Addons - Folder - not running

Third: Install in the Expansion - Folder - not running

All Variants with and without other Mods. All not running

Finally, after deleting of the Balkan War Mod ArmA will no more start. Also with the last functionally Profiles ArmA will no more run.

I HAVE ARMA DELETED!

schukow

Well i can only imagine you have installed the mod incorrectly if Arma2 no longer wishes to run, perhaps post a topic in the Troubleshooting section for help regarding the matter.

I have installed it in a seperate folder. Quickly tested it in OA with cwr2-mod, bw-mod, p85mod plus several addons. Got it running without errors so far.

Hi All ,

Great MOD just down loaded it and its great , think this one will keep me busy for a long while :-)

cheers

Mungo

Hi R0adki11 and all other,

i have ArmA and OA new installed with this Settings (in this time): -nosplash -mod=@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_RU;@ACEX_USNavy;@ACRE;@CBA;@JayArma2Lib;@RTE;BAF;Expansion;PMC;@BALKAN_WAR_MOD;@VILAS;@LEA.

And ArmA runs with Editor and Scenaries. You can see, the Balkan-Mod is installed as @Mod-Folder. No Errors, no CTD's.

Ok. I will restore my old ArmA-Instalation with the other Mod's and i will see, how far it's working.

But as I said, Supercat, thx for this mod I hope, i have many fun with this mod.

Greetings

schukow

GREAT WORK!

However, is it possible for this mod to work with other sound mods, such as JSRS, a WAR FX?

Because Vilas sounds aren't all that really (at least the version i got).

Any input on that?

Excellent work though!

GREAT WORK!

However, is it possible for this mod to work with other sound mods, such as JSRS, a WAR FX?

Because Vilas sounds aren't all that really (at least the version i got).

Any input on that?

Excellent work though!

It's very possible, he'll just need to re-write his weapon configs to use inheritance off of BIS weapons.

It's very possible, he'll just need to re-write his weapon configs to use inheritance off of BIS weapons.

That would be very nice. I tried messing around with it with JSRS mod, its not bad, but not all sounds are applicable, and likewise the muzzle flashes and other effects are mixing when mixed with WAR FX mod. :(

BTW, does anyone know a solution to this artillery problem? It wont fire, it just stand still. :\ Any help is appreciated.

@Mensur: It might be that something was typed in incorrectly with the config since it won't fire at all (I reccon that the weapon or magazines or ammo was not defined properly- probably misspelled some of the class names ).

Similar goes with turning (CfgSkeletons & CfgModels),or mistyped selections inside the model itself. The first is more probable.

Edited by NYX87

Hi all.

How can I shoot with the artillery? Exist a tutorial or another material for this?

THX

schukow

I have no problem with artillery. Nor does my friend. Strange....

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

Unless, you mean the AI firing the Artillery. They can't because the Concentric circles that indicate the min and max range of the artillery, in the artillery computer, are right next to each other, and way out of the map. Would appreciate if this can be fixed. But i can manually fire artillery.

i got version 1.1 probably tomm. not sure yet added new infat. weapons went and did a lot on ARTY weapons hopefully that gonna fix it i cant understand why some of u have this issue i dont have any problems i have done a lot of testing on everything in mod i have combined arma2 OA 1.60 version US version of a game

mod files are set up so u can take BWM folder and put it in your arma2 folder start game then go on enable option and restart game DO NOT take files out and add it to your addon folder

ylli122: the ARTY depression is set up to mimic real world kinda i did want it to have hit from first shoot but i can improve it were can be better

First off I just want to say EXCELLENT MOD! I subscribed to the forum to just give basic feedback. I am having problems with the artillery and so are many of the friends I have that I have played this wonderful mod with. A minor complaint is also the lack of groups and having to set individual unit separately, I am wondering if you have plans to create fire team groups sometime in the future? I have also noticed that the AA gun for Serbia and possibly the other factions have no hit boxes, so they are just invincible while in the seat using it. In any case this is my favorite mod and I have been playing it non-stop since it's release. Please keep up the good work!

Hey, just wanted to let you know that the mod causes some units (both BIS units and units from the mod) to cease working properly - for instance, I can't play as the gunner on BIS guerrilla offroads armed with DShK's or SPG-9's (I can't turn or fire the weapons). Similarly, some units in the mod (such as artillery pieces) suffer from the same problem. Otherwise, this is a really great-looking mod and I can't wait to see all of the units in action! Keep up the good work!

...that the AA gun for Serbia

Just wanted to fix that,its not Serbia,but Republic of Srpska ,,the Serbian republic in Bosnia and Herzegovina,, the Croat and Bosniak forces are also from Bosnia and Herzegovina,regarding the arty,as you can see on previous page a lot of us have that problem,hopefully it will be fixed in next release.

Edited by mrJakeRS