Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

Cold War Rearmed² Winter

You might be interest to know fixed plane STOL aircraft can use carrier runway (which is already configured in the Winter Kolgujev) as of build 79462

Hey guys, am I the only one who has a medic issue? I mean I get an error with the US medic p3d. I tried reinstalling the mod but with no luck. :(

Hey guys, am I the only one who has a medic issue? I mean I get an error with the US medic p3d. I tried reinstalling the mod but with no luck. :(

Hey, same for me...

I thought that maybe my download is corrupted but as you experience it too...

Uh oh... I look into that asap and provide a patch for the units then.

nice

As you are fixing that, could you fix the FIA-group too?

When you spawn the resistance group in the editor, there appears a squad of CWR2-Russians belonging to opfor...

Those with the "medic" problem:

Please make sure you have downloaded the latest patch. Then delete the old units pbo file in your Mod folder and copy/replace all pbo files with the ones from the patch archive.

Obviously you guys have still the old units pbo file in use or using both the old and the new one at the same time. In v1.02 there is no extra medic p3d anymore.

The only unit pbo file in your Mod folder must be: cwr2_winter_units.pbo, the cwr2_winter.pbo is obsolete and must be deleted!

For the Resistance group problem we provide a patch soon.

Edited by W0lle

Hotfix for the Resistance group problem available in the first post.

If there are still problems, please report them. :)

Uploaded v1.03 just now, see first post for the download links.

Winter Kolgujev is now using exactly the same objects as Kolgujev. The wrong ambient animals/sounds should be gone. Also all pbo files have v2 signatures now.

You can use this addon together with the other released terrains if you want so but I recommend to keep it in an extra Modfolder.

Please remove all existing pbo files from your Modfolder to make sure you don't run any outdated pbo files.

First link on armaholic Im getting 404 and second "The requested object or URL was not found on this server." It works fine for desert island and normal Kolgujev.

Foxhound was too drunk or tired I guess, reported it now.

Foxhound was too drunk or tired I guess, reported it now.

LOL, I wasn't to drunk .......... anymore. My hands were shaking (as was the rest of my body), thats what I told you :)

Sorry all, I have fixed that link now, all should be working.

Congrats on the release. Updated on Six Updater Network.

23.5 MB delta.

sent 23.51M bytes received 320.00K bytes 381.33K bytes/sec

total size is 448.00M speedup is 18.80

Edited by Sickboy

Yeah, it works now. Thanks. Now I go play bomberman for the 1001st time. :)

James Gastowski just returned from his top secret mission, as journalist i asked him about the mission, he replied: "it was kick@ss, poor soviets will remember this for long time, general Guba just got new headache to worry about".

Increadably, he gave me few photos of the mission, i was impressed... How in the heaven 1 man can do that?

arma2oa2011050319081796.jpg

arma2oa2011050319112082.jpg

arma2oa2011050319134031.jpg

1 man army? no... rambo? no... it's just James Gastowski.

P.S. Can't wait for the full mod and campaign :yay:

With the help of Zipper5, I just found this release... Thank you for it!

This feels like a silly question but are CWR2 demo and this winter release fully compatible to work together on a dedicated server?

As I said numerous times: At this moment I wouldn't do that (Winter and Demo in one Folder) because Winter Kolgujev using its own buildings which can collide with the demo Buildings.

However, running Demo and Winter Kolgujev in their own Mod folders should be no problem, with Winter Kolgujev loaded as last Mod.

I'm pretty sure that people already were running both Mods together. :)

As I said numerous times: At this moment I wouldn't do that (Winter and Demo in one Folder) because Winter Kolgujev using its own buildings which can collide with the demo Buildings.

However, running Demo and Winter Kolgujev in their own Mod folders should be no problem, with Winter Kolgujev loaded as last Mod.

I'm pretty sure that people already were running both Mods together. :)

Excellent! Thanks for the quick response.