Sign in to follow this  
tumble_dry

Weird Glitch sends vehicles into space.

Lol, one way to get 500meters any direction faster.

This is for Arma2 alone, and is your game patched to latest?

I just tried this on Chenarus and I used an M1A1 and the tank drove over the rumble with no issues,

it could be the vehicle your using it dont look like a stock vehicle.

I ran over an ATV that was parked next to the building with an M1. For whatever reason, ArmA 2 hates that. It sent the ATV crashing into the building and glitched the hell out it. I think what happened was the ATV caused the building to destroy multiple times, leaving like 1000 stacked rubbled buildings. It caused my FPS to drop dramatically and eventually crashed the server we were on.

In ArmA 1 at least, whenever a T-72 drove over a rock or pebble, it would go flying thousands of meters into the air.

It's called physics.

You call that physics? :p

---

I haven't seen glitches like that for a very long time. I did make about 20 saltos on an ATV (subsequently killing myself) when I drove in a ditch on Proving Grounds but not as extreme as this :p

It looks like this custom addon is not properly configured. It looks like you need to adjust its mass and probably also its suspension.

The Armaverse.

Edited by NodUnit

He's using Combined Ops (Captain obvious here), and most vehicles he uses in vid are made by BIS (BAF Warrior, M113, M2a3...)