oh damn the M-ATV...lol i forgot about that lmao! yeah in that case goodbye M1151 and hello sexy M-ATV!

btw i didnt mean ur M1151 is not good enough or even that its no good...just simply i was saying it would be cool to have the OA model(cause iirc the model is set up and built better then the a1 model) so yours is beautiful, im just saying yours is so good that it would be good if bis lets u use the OA model as a base, cause your model from the limited time i was in the m1151 hummers, i believe your model is very acurate, but kkep in mind we mostly used the un-armored hummers while back here in the states, plus i never got deployed to iraq and a-stan(thank god lol), so i cant tell you how acurate they are(plus when i was in a m1151 i could have cared less how it looked inside at that time lmao)!

but no im sorry i think i just wrote what i meant the wrong way...cause i love your hummers alot, so what i realy meant was from what i heard the oa model is of better quality then the a1 model(not saying the oa model is more quality then yours), just that the oa model as a "Base" is better then the a1 model as a "Base", and since you pretty much re-done the a1 models it would be cool if you do the same but on the base of a oa hmmwv model! again sorry didnt mean anything negative at all, infact it was oposite, your work is very amazing!

oh damn the M-ATV...lol i forgot about that lmao! yeah in that case goodbye M1151 and hello sexy M-ATV!

btw i didnt mean ur M1151 is not good enough or even that its no good...just simply i was saying it would be cool to have the OA model(cause iirc the model is set up and built better then the a1 model) so yours is beautiful, im just saying yours is so good that it would be good if bis lets u use the OA model as a base, cause your model from the limited time i was in the m1151 hummers, i believe your model is very acurate, but kkep in mind we mostly used the un-armored hummers while back here in the states, plus i never got deployed to iraq and a-stan(thank god lol), so i cant tell you how acurate they are(plus when i was in a m1151 i could have cared less how it looked inside at that time lmao)!

but no im sorry i think i just wrote what i meant the wrong way...cause i love your hummers alot, so what i realy meant was from what i heard the oa model is of better quality then the a1 model(not saying the oa model is more quality then yours), just that the oa model as a "Base" is better then the a1 model as a "Base", and since you pretty much re-done the a1 models it would be cool if you do the same but on the base of a oa hmmwv model! again sorry didnt mean anything negative at all, infact it was oposite, your work is very amazing!

dave ..... get with me on messenger.

good work on these NZXSHADOWS. I like them alot. remind me of one my driver put in a canal outside Mahmoudiyah

dave ..... get with me on messenger.

good work on these NZXSHADOWS. I like them alot. remind me of one my driver put in a canal outside Mahmoudiyah

lol damn...hope you guys wasnt getting shot at when that happened! but yeah im getting on msn now!

added acouple of retextured versions. If anyone is interested. Which the game has a enough HMMWV's as it is. But I liked the UN version anyways check first post for details.

Really cool. Great job NZXSHADOWS, thanks :)

Ha, one humble suggestion : would it be possible to have the US version under "NZX" category too in the editor ? Maybe easier to find your stuff.

NZX, is it possible for you to make it more strong? I could kill by shooting an ak at the windscreen of the driver seat.

thats odd.. What mod overrides armor values? Is there one? Since it would take atleast 3`4 clips to knock out the drivers window. I will have another release after the holidays.

thats odd.. What mod overrides armor values? Is there one? Since it would take atleast 3`4 clips to knock out the drivers window. I will have another release after the holidays.

ACE2 maybe?

Hi all,

NZX I dunno what's going on but I can't use these model files? ArmAII squawks when I put them in the editor about not being able to open the .p3d files?

This even happens when I have no other mods installed, just the extra Hummers...so it can't be a conflic issue :-/

Any ideas? :confused:

Cheers :-)

If you mean the different colored humvees like the PMC versions, it's because you have to download NZX's M1151 first. It's a retexture of HIS model, not the BIS uparmored.

Fixed, cheers Darkhorse 1-6 :-). I join others in thanks to NZX for a great package :-D

Updated the M1151 some an added a M-ATV thats to early to release but its not to early to check it out. Check the first post of this Thread.

Yes! Thank you very much!

I'd kiss you but you're a man and it's too far xD

Guuuuuud work on the M-ATV it gets better n better. The new M1151 Versions are also looking nice. Thx for the update

Updated the M1151 some an added a M-ATV thats to early to release but its not to early to check it out. Check the first post of this Thread.
Thank you !!!! :bounce3::bounce3::bounce3:

Out-f***ing-standing mate, worth the time, thank you for them :)

how do you put the different part on the hummer ? (rhino , and stuff)

this attachTo [car,[-0,0,-0.7]]; this setDir 180; for the rhino

this attachTo [car,[-0,0,0]]; this setDir 180; for the stowage 1

this attachTo [car,[-0,0,0]]; this setDir 180; for the panel

this attachTo [car,[-0.04,0.37,-2.2]]; this setDir 180; Rhino for the M-ATV

Edited by Due-_-

Tnx for the updated Hmmwv pack NZX,btw can't wait for more of your magic on M-ATV. That thing looks like a beast.