Sign in to follow this  
Akira

Nuke attack in us

Imagine what the U.S will do when that happens. I reckon that the entire middle east will be lost from the face of the earth. Countries like Iran, Irak etc will be turned in parking places.

guess Buffet got pissed off after his company lost so much money.

it is true that using nuke as a terrorist's weapon could be implemented, but the cost of that terrorist's action to himself whould be greater, thus preventing any attack using it.

9-11 taught everyone in the world what a lunatic can do. so if there's a chance that some lunatic is going to get his hands on weapons of mass destruction, whole world will be stopping it.

no news = media bored = silly news reports = scaremongering

Let's play the Nuclear Apocolypse Lottery!

Each participant pays 20 million US dollars to the Russian Space Agency to get a shuttle ride to the International Space Station.

The one that goes up when the nukes go off wins!

0-g hair scares me wow.gif it's sticking up, it's everywhere...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ May 06 2002,18:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nuke attack = heaven.  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

erm is this supposed to be funny or something?

maybe your backwater little country won't be directly affected but a nuclear attack on the United States will severely destabilize the world

I'm not surprised by his theory. I think its totally likely. It took a lot for whoever did it to hit the world trade center, but it was still in their reach. All they need is one good connection in someones millitary and a nuclear device wouldnt be hard to get...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (AntiPastaCowboyNoodle @ May 06 2002,21:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ May 06 2002,18:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nuke attack = heaven.  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

erm is this supposed to be funny or something?

maybe your backwater little country won't be directly affected but a nuclear attack on the United States will severely destabilize the world<span id='postcolor'>

Lol, Scorpio's "backwater" country happens to be the UK.

Get off your anthill buddy...

A nuclear attack on <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>ANY</span> country would severely destabilize the world...

Besides, nuke attack = heaven/hell depending on your current lifestyle smile.gif

If you believe in those things, which b.t.w. I don't, but imagine if it was true...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DodgeME @ May 07 2002,00:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Imagine what the U.S will do when that happens. I reckon that the entire middle east will be lost from the face of the earth. Countries like Iran, Irak etc will be turned in parking places.<span id='postcolor'>

The US would never use strategic weapons to retaliate against a terrorist group.

If you think they would be willing to lump the entire Middle East into one group and kill millions of innocents in retaliation for the cowardly acts of a select few, you've got some thinking to do.

And for those who think the scenario discussed here is not going to happen, I'm convinced that it is only a matter of time. It may not be a thermonuclear device next, but there will be weapons of mass destructions used against Western countries, and eventually, a real nuke will be used.

I think the outlook for peace among nations and different religions is quite bleak...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Flight Sergeant @ May 06 2002,12:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Anybody read The Sum Of All Fears by Clancy?<span id='postcolor'>

good and disturbing book. too bad the movie will be ruined by afflack.

Yeah, a lot of countries have nuke technology, but how many of them have the rocket tech to get them over here

Well this will defenitely happen within next few years, but that guy only said it cause he wants people to insure their property, then he will get all the money and dissapear tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nic @ May 07 2002,08:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah, a lot of countries have nuke technology, but how many of them have the rocket tech to get them over here<span id='postcolor'>

You don't need ICBMs to deliver nukes. In fact, to date it has never been done.

All you would need is a suitcase bomb (like the ones Lebed claimed were missing by the dozen from Russia's arsenal), or the warhead from a gravity bomb, cruise missile, or howitzer grenade.

Put it on a fishing vessel, and you can probably get close enough to either coast of the United States to deliver your message.

Or you could dump the plutonium into the California Aquaduct, contaminating the water supply of more than 15 million people in Southern California. The fact that the radiation would easily be detected doesn't matter at all, since the entire infrastructure for delivering water to residents and industry would be permanently contaminated.

ahh, i see,

So me living in Omaha,NE, I would prob not be killed instantly but instead grow neat new appendages

when I think about this stuff I am happy to live in canada.

well ppl are nuts alot in this days as in the past and we just all have to wait untill the end will come and we will see Jesus Christ smile.gif. THats the only thing that pulls me 4ward

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ May 07 2002,08:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well this will defenitely happen within next few years, but that guy only said it cause he wants people to insure their property, then he will get all the money and dissapear  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Warren Buffett and his business lost billions of dollars as a result of insurance liabilities in the aftermath of 9/11.

The comments he made were made at a stockholders meeting, and while brutally honest, probably didn't serve to instill confidence in his insurance company. I don't see how he is going to profit.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ale2999 @ May 07 2002,08:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">when I think about this stuff I am happy to live in canada.<span id='postcolor'>

Unfortunately, nuclear fallout doesn't respect political boundaries...

Well he lost billions now he is going to earn them back!

Nobody gonna claim the money after nuclear attacks, the whole world is gonna be vapourized, and he will use the money for his own good wink.gif

all this BS from some pissed off investment banker shooting his fucking mouth off..

as we all know bankers are realy keyed into the military.. yea.. what horseshit.

Buffett = Rich dummy

Probably pumping canal water up everyones' asses to boost sales. "Drink Coke before you get nuked."

What a moron. Does being the second richest man in the world make him an expert in International Relations, Nuclear Warfar, Terrorism, as well as make him a prophet?

No, I think he's full of shit.

I agree on that. Regardless if there is such threat, he is full of shit. He just wants to make headlines or he is possibly very stupid.