Sign in to follow this  
bascule42

Mystery Missile launch off the coast of California.

No no, it wasn't the Chinese, it was actually Obama wanting to start a war with Iran so he launched a missile towards Iran but the Pleidians stopped it.

Hi all

Here is a less cut and edited video of the object.

http://www.smartplanet.com/technology/blog/thinking-tech/the-mysterious-california-missile-launch-that-wasnt/5646/

All the more recent reports are just photographs or shortened videos the original one that I saw was on youtube but has since been removed (copyright?) it was about 10 minutes. There is also a 20 minute original though whether that is all of the object I do not know as I did not get on early enough to see that one.

[Edit]

Hi all

The Following is a CNN I Report and so take with a pinch of salt! In Particular follow the vetting explained link in the original text!

Chinese EMP Attack Prompts US Missile Strike

November 11, 2010 | WEST COAST, California | Vetting explained

iReport — A new report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared for Prime Minister Putin by Director Anatoly Perminov of the Russian Federal Space Agency states that an Arkon-1 military satellite monitoring the western coastal regions of North America detected an “EMP anomalous event†occurring on November 8th at 0600 Pacific Standard Time (-8 hours GMT) that bore the “direct signature†of a YJ-62 subsonic anti-ship missile fired from a Chinese People’s Liberation Navy Type 041 submarine (NATO code name Yuan-Class) [photo 2nd left] known to be patrolling approximately 200 kilometers off United States coast.

Nearly 11 hours after this EMP “eventâ€, this report further says, Arkon-1 then detected a BGM-109 (Tomahawk) subsonic cruise missile launched from a US Navy Ohio-Class submarine operating off the coast of California [photo bottom left] on a “training mission†from its home port located at US Navy’s Kitsap Base in Washington State and was enroute to the largest American Naval Base on the US west coast in San Diego, California.

Note: A Russian military intelligence (GRU) addendum to this report states that the “training mission†the Ohio-Class submarine was on is related to a new US law passed this year allowing for the first time in history for women to serve on US Navy subs and was an “operational exercise†testing female Naval Officers competence prior to their first “operational deploymentâ€....

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-517866

NB IN THE CASE OF THIS REPORT IN PARTICULAR Please follow the link to the original full text and additional materials

[/Edit]

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

Always amusing to see the conspiracy engines slowly churning into gear.

I use the point when conspiracies appear to tell me when I should stop caring about the event. ;)

I use the point when conspiracies appear to tell me when I should stop caring about the event. ;)

Perfectly falling into the trap ... mmwaahahahahahaaaaa! ;)

Its an open case, and all sources are relevant to compare, rest assured the mainstream will sugar coat it, probably a "weather balloon on fire" or Oprah farted, will come at some stage :)

No, actually it's a plane. With a sunlit contrail.
One version and one source.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-492804/The-uninvited-guest-Chinese-sub-pops-middle-U-S-Navy-exercise-leaving-military-chiefs-red-faced.html#ixzz14vxJo8vS

From November 10th 2007

Edited by mrcash2009

This you have to remember about The Daily Mail though is that they see "foreigners" popping up all over the place. :D

Perfectly falling into the trap ... mmwaahahahahahaaaaa! ;)

Its an open case, and all sources are relevant to compare, rest assured the mainstream will sugar coat it, probably a "weather balloon on fire" or Oprah farted, will come at some stage :)

One version and one source.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-492804/The-uninvited-guest-Chinese-sub-pops-middle-U-S-Navy-exercise-leaving-military-chiefs-red-faced.html#ixzz14vxJo8vS

From November 10th 2007

Yes, it's quite obviously a nuclear explosion despite the fact that it is nothing like a nuclear explosion. :p :rolleyes:

Perhaps it is something simple. On October 13 people in New York spotted some balloons in the sky and reported them as UFOs. Yes, they were just balloons.

Edited by Snafu

Meanwhile 6 hours later iraq vanishes off the face of the earth, military officials claim its a mirage, caused by desert heat playing tricks on the mind

Yes, it's quite obviously a nuclear explosion despite the fact that it is nothing like a nuclear explosion. :p :rolleyes:
Trolling sir? One thread at a time, its best.
Perhaps it is something simple. On October 13 people in New York spotted some balloons in the sky and reported them as UFOs. Yes, they were just balloons.
How about as simple as a missile launched? That would fit the profile, unless its a jet that got fired out of the sea into the air causing an arc into the sky and left a low altitude contrail forming from 0 ground level, is that easier to fit the profile?

I love the sarcasm and cynical comments yet all you actually see is a missile launch (by the profile and any other given example), if US military admitted it, would the profile then be a missile in peoples brains? Or if no one admits it, the profile is now a jet and contrail or a conspiracy to bury in "no matter land". Mainstream news fits when it suits, or otherwise there is a reason it doesn't, or its sarcasm time.

If a missile hits the U.S (Not suggesting this literally just example) and no one admits it ... does it then become a comet from space? Or speculation that ends in conspiracy land and laughter all round?

I think the worry of a missile = threat so it must be joked off, when all people are saying is "something" was launched and "missile" could be a number of things.

Although to contradict myself I still think its Oprah Farting :)

Edited by mrcash2009

Its the barbecue Tim from Home Improvement launched during one of the episodes into space :D

(I still think that its a missile and I go with the accidental launch theory)

I still think the "smoke" in the distance looks like contrail that has been spread by the winds at high altitude.

Have any videos of the "accidental launch" appeared from different angles yet?

I still think the "smoke" in the distance looks like contrail that has been spread by the winds at high altitude.

Have any videos of the "accidental launch" appeared from different angles yet?

i seriously doubt that being as the video was captured by chance from a news helicopter. A bluray release with multiple angles and alternate/deleted scenes seems unlikely.

I do seem to think it is suspicious how a chinese submarine is detected in the same waters at the same time. Best way to start a war, by launching a missile from american waters that ends up hitting a politically unstable nation. After all, could you imagine america trying to convince Russia that the missile that wiped out moscow, alough came from american waters isn't actually american. Its a bit like the sum of all fears, in order to rid a nation, do not fight it yourself, get it in conflict with another nation and let them wipe each other out.

Edited by Archamedes

Trolling sir? One thread at a time, its best.

How about as simple as a missile launched? That would fit the profile, unless its a jet that got fired out of the sea into the air causing an arc into the sky and left a low altitude contrail forming from 0 ground level, is that easier to fit the profile?

I love the sarcasm and cynical comments yet all you actually see is a missile launch (by the profile and any other given example), if US military admitted it, would the profile then be a missile in peoples brains? Or if no one admits it, the profile is now a jet and contrail or a conspiracy to bury in "no matter land". Mainstream news fits when it suits, or otherwise there is a reason it doesn't, or its sarcasm time.

If a missile hits the U.S (Not suggesting this literally just example) and no one admits it ... does it then become a comet from space? Or speculation that ends in conspiracy land and laughter all round?

I think the worry of a missile = threat so it must be joked off, when all people are saying is "something" was launched and "missile" could be a number of things.

Although to contradict myself I still think its Oprah Farting :)

No, not trolling. Just some friendly ribbing.

I'm willing to wait for more facts to come in before jumping to conclusions, but hey, why let common sense stand in the way of fanciful conspiracy theories revolving around dodgy Tom Clancy novels and China trying to start WW3 for no apparent reason?

Edited by Snafu

No, not trolling. Just some friendly ribbing.

I'm willing to wait for more facts to come in before jumping to conclusions, but hey, why let common sense stand in the way of fanciful conspiracy theories revolving around dodgy Tom Clancy novels and China trying to start WW3 for no apparent reason?

Didnt get that from me, my link was a co-incidence link ref china and dates previous, nothing more, I cant say if it was china, no one really can say that, then again no one can also say it definitely wasn't. But people can say that something launched.

Then again what apparent reason do you need, pays to put all things next to one another, than wait to be officially "told" and dump the rest. I would imagine most want it to be anything but bad, so as long as the news is not bad then that's the one to go with.

One things for sure, official statements would be all done by now if it was the norm.

But ... it was definitely Oprah.

Edited by mrcash2009

Reasons? Why would China sail up to the US and fire off a missile, an act of war, when it's armed forces are in the middle of major development? It wants to send a message of strength? There are less dangerous and stupid ways to do that (military exercises, parades and the like). Plus, when a nation wants to flex its muscles it makes sure it gets the credit. The media does love bad news. Try watching a 24 hour news channel all day. You'll want to kill yourself by the end of it.

Edited by Snafu

Well, if this was really a missile or something else that was shot into the sky, we shouldn´t really worry about what it really was, or who launched it. We should worry about where it is coming down! (Maybe the guys up in the ISS should be worried even more....)

Reasons? Why would China sail up to the US and fire off a missile, an act of war, when it's armed forces are in the middle of major development?
An agreement maybe (if that was ever the case)? Either way to say this is not a missile and ignore it is quite amazing (talking generally).

Reasons? Why would China sail up to the US and fire off a missile, an act of war, when it's armed forces are in the middle of major development?

perhaps you missed my point i made earlier theoretically (I cannot stress that enough, Theoretically) if it was a chinese missile fired from US waters, where would it land? for arguements sake Russia. You say China is in a major military development stage so obviously going to war with america or russia is a bad option. So what is the answer? you get russia and america to fight each other while you sit back and win a war without even fighting it.

You have to remember the relationship between america and russia has always been dodgy, even today, they will never fully trust each other without having the safety switch off the big red button so you try and see how America tries to convince russia that it was not them that launched even though the missile was launched from USA waters

Conspiracy theorists are so funny.

true but tactilly a genius way to win a war without losingf a single life and only spending the cost of the initial missil strike

I think the world would be fairly shaken up if a military missile really had been launched without the consent of relative authorities. Think of the number of close calls caused by false positives, let alone an actual launch.

I think the world would be fairly shaken up if a military missile really had been launched without the consent of relative authorities. Think of the number of close calls caused by false positives, let alone an actual launch.

Times have changed. You can so much more to Nations which are on the verge of a financial default.

An agreement maybe (if that was ever the case)? Either way to say this is not a missile and ignore it is quite amazing (talking generally).

I don't understand why the US would agree to let China fire a missile off its coast. I can't see that it serves any purpose.

perhaps you missed my point i made earlier theoretically (I cannot stress that enough, Theoretically) if it was a chinese missile fired from US waters, where would it land? for arguements sake Russia. You say China is in a major military development stage so obviously going to war with america or russia is a bad option. So what is the answer? you get russia and america to fight each other while you sit back and win a war without even fighting it.

You have to remember the relationship between america and russia has always been dodgy, even today, they will never fully trust each other without having the safety switch off the big red button so you try and see how America tries to convince russia that it was not them that launched even though the missile was launched from USA waters

Where and how would the US an Russia fight? It can't be conventional as the Russian armed forces are in no state for any long term major offensive and US forces are bogged down in two wars in far off places. They also don't share a land border and the areas that are closest are not well suited to large scale troop movements.

It would most likely go nuclear and would certainly not be confined to just those two. The whole world would be dragged into it.