Sign in to follow this  
Gnome_AS

[AS] Editor Updates

A2/CO versions are kinda sitting idle until I find time to sort out some configs issues between Full/Lite versions. I might just call no-joy and drop the lite's.. we'll see. Outside of that, A2/CO are about 98% complete, still need to do the renaming on a couple hundred A2 objects.. which I've been avoiding lol. I'll update them also tomorrow with the new config structures from Robalo.

Current OA Full is everything I could find in OA (hidden/undefined objects), plus there are some custom clutter cutters.

Assuming work actually unfolds as planned, I'll have time to clean this project up end of next week. Which will include some more/new custom objects. Planks, steps, shortwalls, logs, and other thingies along those lines. ;)

Edited by Gnome_AS

OA Full - Updated to v1.1b

Includes a major rework of the config structure by Robalo_AS. This addresswed some inherently bad things, so please update. (Thanks man, excellent as usual.) Also added one object, what I don't recall.. Road.paa icon issue resolved.

A2/CO betas are in the works.

I installed this mod and well in the init.sqf file. I'm missing another script named

_aci = execVM "pxs_satcom_oa\console_init.sqf";

The "console_init.sqf" is missing from the sample. So I don't know what to do.

iceman11a

Edited by iceman11a

Hello Community,

is this tool up to date? Anf if so, would anybody have a working download url?

Latest version is written in the first post.

Regarding a working downloadlink........how long did you even bother yourself to search for it? 5 seconds? How about you spend another 5 seconds and just scroll up?

Well, it's not like OP are always updated with the most recent details Foxhound. Since the op mention v1.1b ("b" for Beta I assume), I thought there could have been an update since February 2011.

In other words my question could have been "would you be knowledgeable of some more modern tool I may have overlooked because I'm not as much posted about modders' works as you guys can be?".

As for the download, I did spend a bit more than that and haven't unfortunately been able to find working link, including on ArmAholic, thus why I eventually sought after community's help.

Have a nice day too.

Edited by Kawa

i just DL from ArmAholic. Link is good, FTP1 was fast. But this is the most current version right now.

Gonna try with some other browser then (am using Comodo Dragon browser and it's a NoGo with both links), thanks kklownbo.

Any chance of seeing the lite version having a download link in the OP again?

Managed to find it after a lot of searching around on google, seems that there aren't that many non player required editor updates around.

Edited by SGTIce

I was under the impression the "Lite" version was available, it does not appear to be "readily" available. I'm not sure what the remaining conflicts/issues were with the Lite versions, but I'm sure the dev files are still laying around somewhere. I'll make a point to at least attempt to clean things up and provide a final release in the near future for the OA Full/Lite versions. Depending on the completeness of the A2/CO sets, they may see a final revision also.

If anyone is aware of specific issues and/or additional missing objects please advise. We have a few other projects under development right now, so probably take a few weeks for me to sort this. I'll see I can locate a functional beta for the Lite side tomorrow, when I have access to everything. Unfortunately I don't have any mission related dev stuff on this laptop.

Cheers,

Hatch

Found a few minutes to look around at the dev files for this project. I'm fairly confident the root issue with the light versions was sorted already. However the config structure is in need of a revamp. Should not be overly intensive, but will take a few days with my limited availability. I do not have a package I can easily pack up for usage right now. So hopefully the wait is not going to kill anyone.

The remaining sets for A2/CO are in mixed states. Seems the primary hurdle is the renaming of some couple hundred objects still from A2. :rolleyes:

Given the overall usefulness of the addons and the Lite versions in particular, I think it's probably worth the investment in doing to finalize all sets. There is no ETA at the moment except for the OA Lite/Full version, although my preference is before A3 hits. Given the amount of other stuff I'm working on though, this may not be realistic. That being said, any assistance is very welcome.

Edited by Hatchet_AS
grammatical