Sign in to follow this  
Scorpio

Lst 54 poseidon

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gen.Carnage @ May 07 2002,21:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">let me guess.... scorpio = rob??

scorpio is NOT a member of DKM-MOD, and he sure did not make any models !

And if i'm wrong... we have NO use for a "member" that doesn't contact us, doesn''t say a word... UNTILL we show some results from our hard work and gain some popularity.

i am only here because one of the team attended me to this imposter.

Normally, i can't be bothered by kids talk like that, but since one of the team is about ready to explode...

There! thats cleared up, no go play outside kids.  

(/me puts up fatherly voice) smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

bleh, such a confusing thread...

so should we make him drive a trabant through a combat zone now or later?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (M|N|0N @ May 07 2002,23:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aaron Kane @ May 07 2002,23:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ May 07 2002,21:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">*grabs popcorn and sits back to watch the flame war brew*<span id='postcolor'>

I second the notion!<span id='postcolor'>

/me thirds dat<span id='postcolor'>

won't this be interesting, wow.gif wonder what the end will look like

hey Delenda, i saw ya post in that sticky "models only thread"

your pics dont work ... prolly ya host wont allow hyperlinking... you should look for a better host =:/

What the hell is going on here?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif?

We won't get a c130 and we won't get a LST?confused.gif

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

This is horrible!!! So we get f*cked off by Scorpio or something? Why did he promise everyone that he'd have finished his C130 in a week and then suddenly it even isn't him making it!!!!!!!!

Damn, this sucks...

I saw a thread where Scorpio admitted that he was 13 years old. I think we may have found our explanation.

Here's my theory. (From reading in this thread...)

Scorpio wanted to be on the DKM team. But they said no, since he wasn't good enough. Or he was a member and behaved badly, which lead to his kicking off the DKM team.

He started a thread about the LST54 here, and one thing lead to another and suddenly we were all talking about the C-130 he was making. (Or so he claims)

He saw his chance for revenge, and posted pics of someone else's C-130. Pics he stole from the DKM team.

He got caught, and needed an excuse. He quickly stole some more pics of other aircrafts + a bus. (Which I can SWEAR I have seen someplace else, on a very official game developers homepage.)

Then he put them up on his webpage.

He then claims that he stole the C-130 pic, and these other pics are his, he made them.

There, my conclusion is:

Once a liar, always a liar.

Scorpio/Rob/Devil could not handle rejection very well, and see what happens.

Correct Theory:

Scorpio is not Rob.

Scorpio joined the DKM Mod team as a skinner when he was known as "Snype".

He was good friends with Rob, but then he got kicked out for no reason, just because Carnage (DKM Leader) did not like Rob's attitude. Therefore, just because Scorpio was friends with Rob, doesn't mean he should be kicked out. He had a misunderstanding with Carnage, and thought that Rob was the good person. He then changed his nickname to Scorpio, and told Carnage that he had done so. He then was contacting Carnage again to be Modeller, but he had no answer. Then when the whole site got moved and new members entered the mod, everybody ignored him for no reason.

Please do not make any more theories. Thankyou

I'll start to treat all of you in a respectful manner now, if you don't mind. Thankyou.

I'm sorry if I offended you. I do not know everything behind your dismissal from the DKM team, so I won't talk about that anymore.

And I really don't believe in my theory, I just posted it to trigger you to tell us the whole story.

BUT, why did you take a C-130 pic from them and show it as your own?

This is one thing that I can't seem to figure out...

Thankyou for you support KTottE.

I wasn't thinking as good as i used to when i said that the c-130 was mine, an i apoligise to everbody for that.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ May 09 2002,18:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thankyou for you support KTottE.

I wasn't thinking as good as i used to when i said that the c-130 was mine, an i apoligise to everbody for that.<span id='postcolor'>

YOU'VE ACTED LIKE THAT ALREADY TWICE STOP IT NOW

i personnaly don't accept your apologies , it's too easy

I accept your apology. Not that I am satisfied with your explanation, but I'll be the bigger man here.

lol , we did the mistake of accepting his apologies when he first acted like that (with the charon's a-bomb , scorpio was known as snype) and now he is continuying

i repeat : i don't accept your apologies mr scorpioit would be too easy

next time think before acting

I had a look at the pics of the LST and know how easily that could be mocked up any one who has used the editor will know that.

If there is a wire frame view of the ship, and ingame pics of the ship from different angles (actually showing the LST) I will apologize.

RED

"Scorpio=Devil....? "

hehehe...i remeber that c-130 fake he did....the forum used to be....scary+cool those days...flame wars,fakes,spams....

wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

I said I would be the bigger man, and I will.

The people who Scorpio has hurt he most are the guys on the DKM team, and I feel that it's them he should be apologizing to. In private that is.

If all of you feel that he is a big liar and you won't download anything he makes, don't post in his threads.

PS. I am NOT defending him here, I think he's been a real a-hole by doing this. I'm just saying that picking on him doesn't make things better. It just lowers you to his level.

I'm sorry about this post, my computer f*cked up and so I accidentally made 2 identical posts... Ignore this

wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mora2 @ May 09 2002,20wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Scorpio=Devil....? "

hehehe...i remeber that c-130 fake he did....the forum used to be....scary+cool those days...flame wars,fakes,spams....

wink.gif  wink.gif  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I used to be the king of flaming devil. He was a complete d**k and I am so glad that everyone found that out.