Sign in to follow this  
nettrucker

To all invisible forum visitors - please sign up

I was reading through one of the threads I opened and I would like to encourage all people which are following BIS over the years but never registered to do that. I was reading a post of bigmik that he followed the game for almost 10 years and only recently registered. Hell it took myself 3 years before I registered on the forum.

I want to encourage all the invisible guys out there to register. Be a part of the most amazing community I've ever been with.

Don't be shy we don't bite.

Thank you!:D

Yeah, Sign Up. Whats the worst that can happen? :)

Or some crazed, psychotic OFP: DR fan could decide to "exterminate" every member of the forums.

Seriously though, sign up. It offers a better experience over all.

Edited by Darkhorse 1-6

I've always thought that some of the guests we see during the day are registered users that want to remain anonymous or have to because they are at work and can't login (yea usernames and passwords can be hard to remember) :D

I agree with the OP, i'd be particularly happy to see OFP veterans signing here. We're very nice with newcomers

Well, most of the time :torture:

It was a little while of lurking before I signed up..I used to just look up addons in the complete section. Much better posting now and thanking addon makers! Well, I wass igned up, but I didnt rwally post until this year!

signed up about 6 months after buying flashpoint. I am not an active member of any other forum. I have not posted that much over the years but if I need to ask or find out anything I know I can rely on this great community Thanks all

:D

Took me over two years of playing OFP to sign up here (June 2006), and even then I only signed up for the search feature, made my first post on June 2007.

I think this community is made great because of the heavy moderation. Trolling, flaming, are almost non-existent here thanks to the mod team. There aren't many communities out there you could say the same for.

I lurked for ages and finally signed up last year.

Do it!